Author Topic: Portland police will investigate accusations that Al Gore groped woman  (Read 1909 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Portland police will investigate accusations that Al Gore groped woman

Portland police announced today that it will re-open and investigate a Portland massage therapist?s allegations that former Vice President Al Gore sexually assaulted her at a downtown hotel in October 2006.

The announcement comes as the therapist went public for the first time, telling the National Enquirer that she demanded a full police investigation of her complaint.

Molly Hagerty is photographed in the latest edition of the National Enquirer, holding the black pants she wore that night. She?s quoted saying she paid for a DNA analysis of a stain on the pants. The paper also mentioned videotape footage from the Hotel Lucia, where the encounter occurred, and named a computer consultant who told the tabloid that Hagerty called him at about 4 a.m. Oct. 24, 2006, and told her immediately about details of the attack.

Portland police said last week they considered the case closed unless new evidence surfaced. Police did not explain their decision today.

"Consistent with our policy regarding open investigations, the Police Bureau will not be commenting on any additional specifics regarding this case at this time,'' Portland Det. Mary Wheat, bureau spokeswoman, said in a news release.

Hagerty first filed a complaint through her attorney two months after the 2006 encounter, but then refused to meet with detectives on three occasions. Then in January 2009, she presented a detailed statement to Portland sexual assault investigators.

She told investigators that Gore groped her, kissed her and made unwanted sexual advances during a late-night massage session in a suite at the upscale Hotel Lucia. She said she told two friends and kept the clothes she wore that night, including her black pants with stains on them. But Portland police didn?t contact any of the woman?s friends, obtain the potential evidence or interview anyone at the hotel, records show.

"The case was not investigated any further because detectives concluded there was insufficient evidence to support the allegations," the Portland Police Bureau said in a prepared statement last week.

The Oregonian generally does not name people who report sexual assaults, but is naming Hagerty because she has made her allegations public.

Today, the district attorney?s office said it had no further comment, but stands by its statement issued last week. In that, Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk said: "If the complainant and the Portland Police Bureau wish to pursue the possibility of a criminal prosecution, additional investigation by the Bureau will be necessary and will be discussed with the Portland Police Bureau."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/portland_police_will_reopen_al.html

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
they are doing it kicking & screaming but that's OK.

Poor Al

1. he lost to Bush
2. the hoax was exposed
3. then the divorce
4. now rape charges

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
they are doing it kicking & screaming but that's OK.
Poor Al
1. he lost to Bush
2. the hoax was exposed
3. then the divorce
4. now rape charges

damn we are lucky this fruit loop didn't get in the Oval Office!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"a detailed statement given to police more than two years after .
the alleged incident the woman described her surprise at arriving for
the VIP massage appointment to find Al Gore drinking beer and opening
his arms in a hug saying "Call Me Al."

::)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<damn we are lucky this fruit loop didn't get in the Oval Office!>>

Yeah, you were lucky alright.  You got instead 8 years of incompetence, unnecessary wars and total financial disaster.  How lucky can one country get?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Imagine a President that drinks BEER!

Imagine a president named Albert that asks to be called AL!

Oh, the SHAME!

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
<<damn we are lucky this fruit loop didn't get in the Oval Office!>>

Yeah, you were lucky alright.  You got instead 8 years of incompetence, unnecessary wars and total financial disaster.  How lucky can one country get?

I long for the days of GW Bush.

5.7% unemployment versus 10.5% under Obama. In 2008 we hovered at $1 trillion debt with Bush versus today we have $16 trillion under Obama. Winning Iraq under bush and losing Afghanistan under Obama.

Even race relations seemed better under Bush. We all remember the white Cambridge police officer Obama threw under the bus in defense of his black professor buddy. Bush’s Katrina is miniscule when compared to Obama’s on-going Gulf Oil gusher.

Sure Bush didn’t read a teleprompter as eloquent as Obama. But he played better golf, although as of today Obama has played more golf than Bush, had more parties & socials than Bush did in his two terms but who’s counting.

Obama has been more ambitious than Bush; he’s seized insurance companies, banks, GM, Ford and scores of other companies. Now he controls our health care and it’s called ObamaCare. Soon all the suckers out there that begged for free health care will learn the hard way that nothing is free in life. People will experience the same poor results from government health care as they have seen in the Gulf Oil Spill response. And on top of it soon they will tell you what to eat, what not to eat, and what is safe to do in order to continue to receive your ‘free’ health care.

In January Americans will see the largest tax increases ever! tax breaks, under Bush, will expire and new taxes will kick in. Now Obama says let’s not play politics with immigration. He demands something be done now yet has devoted little time leading on the issue and more time playing politics. In his State of the Union address Obama devoted a mere 38 words to the subject of immigration yet today it’s the next ‘sky is falling’ issue. Hey Congress, build the fence you morons! Oh and remember that Swine Flu epidemic; yeah that was a real disaster averted.

Yes indeed, I long for the days of GW Bush. He wasn’t, perfect but he was solid, respectable and steady. I didn’t agree with him 100% of the time but he was competent. President Bush took a beating from the press and Democrats like no other president has ever to endure. Unspeakable things were said about him and he took every shot like a man.

President Bush, America thanks you for your service and most of us wish you were still in charge.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 02:40:31 PM by Kramer »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Fuck the both a them, I certainly did not mean to imply that you got yourselves some kind of gem in the form of Obama.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Fuck the both a them, I certainly did not mean to imply that you got yourselves some kind of gem in the form of Obama.

I'm thinking of moving to Canada, do you have an extra room for me to stay at?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
We're empty nesters, I'm sure we could fit you in somewhere.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I long for the days of GW Bush.

5.7% unemployment versus 10.5% under Obama. In 2008 we hovered at $1 trillion debt with Bush versus today we have $16 trillion under Obama. Winning Iraq under bush and losing Afghanistan under Obama.

Even race relations seemed better under Bush. We all remember the white Cambridge police officer Obama threw under the bus in defense of his black professor buddy. Bush?s Katrina is miniscule when compared to Obama?s on-going Gulf Oil gusher.

Sure Bush didn?t read a teleprompter as eloquent as Obama. But he played better golf, although as of today Obama has played more golf than Bush, had more parties & socials than Bush did in his two terms but who?s counting.

Obama has been more ambitious than Bush; he?s seized insurance companies, banks, GM, Ford and scores of other companies. Now he controls our health care and it?s called ObamaCare. Soon all the suckers out there that begged for free health care will learn the hard way that nothing is free in life. People will experience the same poor results from government health care as they have seen in the Gulf Oil Spill response. And on top of it soon they will tell you what to eat, what not to eat, and what is safe to do in order to continue to receive your ?free? health care.

In January Americans will see the largest tax increases ever! tax breaks, under Bush, will expire and new taxes will kick in. Now Obama says let?s not play politics with immigration. He demands something be done now yet has devoted little time leading on the issue and more time playing politics. In his State of the Union address Obama devoted a mere 38 words to the subject of immigration yet today it?s the next ?sky is falling? issue. Hey Congress, build the fence you morons! Oh and remember that Swine Flu epidemic; yeah that was a real disaster averted.

Yes indeed, I long for the days of GW Bush. He wasn?t, perfect but he was solid, respectable and steady. I didn?t agree with him 100% of the time but he was competent. President Bush took a beating from the press and Democrats like no other president has ever to endure. Unspeakable things were said about him and he took every shot like a man.

President Bush, America thanks you for your service and most of us wish you were still in charge.

Well said!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Juniorbush was a total failure and an incompetent asshole. We are well rid of him. Cheney was even worse.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Juniorbush was a total failure and an incompetent asshole. We are well rid of him. Cheney was even worse.

how is Obama better? Give me one statistic, just one?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
how is Obama better? Give me one statistic, just one?

I'll give you one....Obama is killing lots more of the enemy by way of the predator than Bush!
(And the margin is growing even bigger....this is an old chart)
In fact we could start calling him oBomBa....

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
just proves my point he's a coward. Is it working?