Author Topic: Recent Wars  (Read 669 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Recent Wars
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:47:36 PM »
My estimation is that had we run Iraq & Afghanistan Wars like we did WWII not only would we have finished them by now the expense would have been minimal or even frational of current costs.

So at this point I say forget war in general and have a fighting force that only responds to threats within our borders and to our borders.

Going forward, my suggestion is for the Pentagon to draw up plans to invade DC, or bomb it, and remove our nations most dire threats since late 18th Century. This act would restore our nation to a strong position once more.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Recent Wars
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »
<<So at this point I say forget war in general and have a fighting force that only responds to threats within our borders and to our borders.

<<Going forward, my suggestion is for the Pentagon to draw up plans to invade DC, or bomb it, and remove our nations most dire threats since late 18th Century. This act would restore our nation to a strong position once more. >>

Right on.  Don't forget the university campuses either, they are hotbeds of subversion and treason.