Author Topic: White judge rejects plea deal for 'blackie'  (Read 11002 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
White judge rejects plea deal for 'blackie'
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:49:18 PM »
Says three months of probation for fighting with a cop is 'ridiculous'

10/6/2010 ? A white judge from western Pennsylvania rejected a plea agreement for a man accused of fighting with police during a traffic stop, saying it was "a ridiculous plea that only goes to blackies."

The plea agreement was for a sentence of three months probation. Allegheny County Judge Joseph Williams said on Tuesday that a white defendant in that situation would not have been treated as leniently.

In court, Williams told Assistant District Attorney Brian Catanzarite that he "for some reason comes up with I think ridiculous pleas whenever it's a young black guy," according to The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "I'm just telling you what my observation is. If this had been a white kid who did the same thing, we wouldn't be talking about three months' probation."

Catanzarite responded that he was standing in for another prosecutor and didn't broker the plea deal.

"Now that the court has essentially called me a racist, I think that's unfair. I don't make offers based on race. I make offers based on facts," Catanzarite said, according to the Tribune-Review.

Williams later recused himself from the case, and a black judge accepted the plea agreement for 24-year-old Jeffery McGowan.

The defendant, who had no criminal record, agreed to plead guilty to disorderly conduct. He had faced charges including aggravated assault.

Williams' secretary on Wednesday told The Associated Press the judge does not give interviews.

The Allegheny County district attorney's office did not immediately return a call for comment Wednesday.

On Tuesday, Mike Manko, a spokesman for the district attorney's office, told the Tribune-Review the plea deal was appropriate and agreed to by the officer, who was not injured.

"Negotiated pleas are never based on the race of a particular defendant but rather on the behavior of the defendant and the facts associated with that behavior," Manko told the newspaper.

"The assistant district attorneys who handled this plea on behalf of the commonwealth have outstanding reputations, and we firmly stand behind their integrity and the integrity of all of our prosecutors."

Outrageous you think?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: White judge rejects plea deal for 'blackie'
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
Since Obama came on the scene I have concluded that black politicians care only about black people, and to some degree minorities, and clearly don't represent whites. And will defend a minority over a white American citizen each and every time.

Eric Holder, Obama, the Black Caucus, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton (and most other blacks with power, with the exception of Clarence Thomas) CLEARLY give preference to Negros (and minorities) and go out of their way to deny whites their Constitutional rights. This racism leads me to conclude (MOST if not all) blacks with power are truly racist, corrupt, dishonest, and bigoted. And for that reason I have no plans to vote for any black people until I see changes. Even so-called black Republicans, like Colon Powell, have shown me their racism and bias towards their race. I can't, nor won't stab myself in the back by supporting black politicians any longer. Every white person that voted for Obama was stabbed in the back, every single one of them.

And I am certain that the feelings I am conveying here are sweeping across this country and I am not alone. I believe MILLIONS of white people see what I see and feel what I feel and will take all this into account at the polls next month. Whites have left Obama and will never return to him. He's done!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:28:15 PM by Kramer »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »
naaaaaaa.  That just can't be so.  The "Chosen" is a uniter.  And anyone that disagrees is "obviously" a racist

Right?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »
    It is sad when a responsible person contracts dementia before they realise that they need to hand off the responsibility.
    I object to the very idea that this individuals case outcome should depend on anything other than what this individual himself is accused of and what evidence came with this one case. No judge should be deciding cases as classes of cases or grading on a curve. If the procicutor is showing preference or predjudice based on race or class the procicutor should be upbraided by the judge , but with no prejudice to any individual defendant on the part of the judge.

Politics is diffrent than the rule of law, it is an adaptation of government to human nature , I really think that now that the ceiling has been broken most major races will include more minoritys and that the "ticket" of president and Veep will be "mixed" from now on, more often than not.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »
91% Black Support For Obama Is Racist!

Not even the most lefty loon could deny that there would be incredible blow back from the media if 91% of the white population supported (name your white president) and the black support was 36%. Instead, we hear crickets, yawns, and...Lars Larson!

BTW: The "prediction" made by lib Leslie Marshall about the same percentage of Mormons supporting a President Romney is a joke. It doesn't matter though, being on the Left means never having to say you're sorry.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 09:17:50 PM »
If I decide to vote for someone , should I be inhibited from voting for him by somethign about the other people who might be voteing for him?

My vote is my vote it is my individual decision to vote the way I do and the decision I make is as immune to criticism as it can possibly be , it is annonamous untill I decide it isn't.

De gustibus non est disputandum (or don't tell me what I like).

If there is blame to be placed it is on the politicians who use appeals to our evil natures , we all have some and we don't need leaders who exploit our worser angels to aggrandise themselves and leave us at each others throat , rideing the waves of our fear of each other like surfers surfing the waves they are makeing .

I think this applies just the same to racist appeals as it does to appeals to calss warfare.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »
If the officer was not injured, then it was correct not to charge this guy with aggravated assault: whether he was White or Black is irrelevant.

This is a traffic incident, unrelated to the President in any way.

Plane is right. People can vote any way they choose, and they are rather stupid to vote based on someone else's expectations about whom they should vote for.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:46:43 PM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »
If the officer was not injured, then it was correct not to change this guy with aggravated assault: whether he was White or Black is irrelevant.

So......the "white" judge was wrong.  Change him to what, by the way?

This is a traffic incident, unrelated to the President in any way.

And that has what to do with the price of tea in China??  I drove to work, and witnessed a traffic accident.  That is unrelated to the President as well.  So?  Many of the articles and opinions posted here are not directly related to the president.  So?  Only articles and stories specifically discussing the president are to be posted??

Plane is right.

Plane is ususally right, 95% of the time.  More folks from the left, should note that

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »
XO comes from a different planet, that is why his mind travels in a zig-zaging direction compared to logical thinking humans.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »
Plane often posts interesting things here. You post crap.
Plane does not find every post an occasion to be an insulting dipwad: you do.

It seems to me that justice was done in this case, even though the judge had to recuse himself.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
Plane often posts interesting things here. You post crap.

LOL.......pot, meet kettle.  And doesn't negate the fact that the left would be better served in grasping the points and conclusions he so frequently makes

Plane does not find every post an occasion to be an insulting dipwad: you do.

That would be a blatant falsehood, but given the source, not surprising

It seems to me that justice was done in this case, even though the judge had to recuse himself.

Justice was done AFTER this judge recused himself.  Prior to that we had an apparent racist-leaning judge presiding and deciding the case on the basis of skin color

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 11:34:25 AM »
Since no one was even slightly injured, the charge of assault was unjustified. Only in this case there was a racial element that forced the judge to recuse himself. The judgement was a proper one, and I really do not care about whether the judge was biased or not, since, again, justice was done.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 11:49:24 AM »
Since no one was even slightly injured, the charge of assault was unjustified. Only in this case there was a racial element that forced the judge to recuse himself. The judgement was a proper one, and I really do not care about whether the judge was biased or not, since, again, justice was done.

shut up you idiot moron!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
Up your giggie with a wah-wah brush!

May you fall through the hole of the outhouse thirty seconds before a battalion of Ukranian Cossacks finishes a feast of cabbage and beans!

"Let a hungry Carpathian long-haired she-wolf blow your dick, fuck" (Gladna Karpatska valchitza s dalag kosam minet da ti prai deeba)

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_16275_9-most-devastating-insults-from-around-world.html#ixzz11mUHwKFw

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 01:16:14 PM »

The judgement was thrown out so that a harsher one could be applied, and applied based on race.  The "racial element" was instigated by the Judge in question.  It was only AFTER the judge recused himself that another judge came in and accepted the lesser plea deal.  Are you not paying attention??
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:03:00 PM by sirs »