Author Topic: Where's Mikey?  (Read 6395 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Where's Mikey?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 01:22:08 AM »
I'd have to opine that much of Tee's silence spoke volumes
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 05:17:00 AM »
It is of course possible that MT is simply occupied with something important and time consuming.

He might be in Chile digging up miners.

Who knows?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 11:42:14 AM »
It is of course possible that MT is simply occupied with something important and time consuming.

He might be in Chile digging up miners.

Who knows?

give him his space

in time he will return

he's too young to retire

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 12:22:17 PM »
===========================

You really need to put all the things that you claim "speak volumes". I am pretty sure you have several volumes of these by now.

The Cliché Cyclopedia of Sirs: Things that speak volumes. With a special earpiece so you can hear them.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 12:43:14 PM »
===========================
You really need to put all the things that you claim "speak volumes".

Been there done that.  Here's a hint....any and everytime he didn't respond to a specific question being posed, one that was perfectly rational in its being asked, that went unanswered, with the subsequent response of "the silence speaks volumes", are those things that speak volumes.  You should know, as you were also of that target audience being asked specific debate-level questions, that you too, would frequently avoid answering. 

Instead, you appear to find plenty of time to trade insults with Kramer, while demeaning any other conservative posting or being posted, be it myself, Fox news, talk radio, etc.  yet again demonstrating your duplicity by facilitating precisely that which you have frequently claimed has brought down the standard of debating here in the saloon

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 12:49:10 PM »
The incivility comes from all you reactionaries. I have not been posting much here because there is little of interest other than what BT and Plane posts.

Too bad Kramer drove Kimba away. He was an interesting fellow.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 01:12:34 PM »
lol.....riiiiiiight.  That's why you keep responding to me, Kramer, & Cu4, with continued personal insults and slurs, not to mention the knee jerk insults aimed at Fox News and conservative talk radio. 

(*news flash* the references I made to your all to frequent non-responding to specific debate facilitating questions, were when you and Tee were posting quite frequently)

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, Xo. 

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
The incivility comes from all you reactionaries.

Yeah sure...like talking about a Governor's weight instead of policy.
You hate the guy's positions so you bring up him being overweight.
That's no coincidence!
Of course you would abstain from such things with Hillary or someone you agree with.
I have given this thought....and honestly I can't say for sure whether you do this on
purpose or you are just oblivious to your two separate rules.....I lean towards the latter.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 02:46:38 PM »
Believe it or not, like it or not, a bald guy, a fat guy and an ugly guy/gal are NOT going to be elected president.

As I said before, I would have no problem voting for such people, but it is also true that enough people would that he/she would not be elected. It may not be fair, it may even be un-American, but it is also true. We can rule out a President Lipshitz, a President Czolgcz, and a President Hitler as well.

I explained that before, but you may have been too dense to understand.

Watch and see: just as the predictions about how we were going to elect Condi Rice,  the predictions about a future president Christie will also go unfulfilled. And it will not be my fault.
=====================
Hillary is not overweight or bald or ugly, nor does she have an unpronounceable or vaguely obscene-sounding name.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 03:39:36 PM »
Even more reason that there could have never been a President GORE, from our expert presidential prognosticator

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 05:04:10 PM »
Hillary is not overweight  
look at dis skinny 'lil thang!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 06:17:34 PM »
Believe it or not, like it or not, a bald guy, a fat guy and an ugly guy/gal are NOT going to be elected president.

As I said before, I would have no problem voting for such people, but it is also true that enough people would that he/she would not be elected. It may not be fair, it may even be un-American, but it is also true. We can rule out a President Lipshitz, a President Czolgcz, and a President Hitler as well.

Watch and see: just as the predictions about how we were going to elect Condi Rice,  the predictions about a future president Christie will also go unfulfilled. And it will not be my fault.
=====================
Hillary is not overweight or bald or ugly, nor does she have an unpronounceable or vaguely obscene-sounding name.

Why is Hillary refereed to as Your Thighness?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 06:20:39 PM »
Moron said:

It's not that he's too dense. It's that your argument is stupid and it doesn't make any sense. It's so stupid that I'm not going to waste much of BT's bandwith disputing it. You can go through history and find quite a few fat and ugly presidents. And a couple bald ones. I like Ike. As for the name, how about a name like Barack Hussien Obama? Dolts like you voted for him.  

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 01:58:59 AM »
NONE was elected since TV became a major thing. Eisenhower, of course, was a war hero, and ran against an even balder guy, Adlai Stevenson.

Since 1956, the US has elected no bald guys, no fat guys, no ugly guys and  no one named Lipshitz or Hitler, and has rejected several of them as potential nominees.

And again, I am simply stating a fact. I would not refuse to vote for a competent person of any of these descriptions. But I will not have a chance, because they will never get nominated.

Wait and see, it won't happen. Presidents are peddled like consumer products these days.

I DO believe that a woman will be elected president, but I can't say when.