Author Topic: KO KO'd  (Read 18593 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bt KO'd
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »
Perhaps you can 1st demonstrate where I changed course to begin with.  Your problem, is that you're continuing to misconstrue & misrepresent both my position and the events of KO, continuously ommitting the key portion that makes KO a hypocrite, and simply leaving it at donations only.  

If you're going to be this dishonest Bt, we can stop now, since repeating WHY KO is a hypocrite is a complete waste of time, since anyone can go back to the 1st page & Bozell's article.  (Here's a hint, it's not simply making donations to whomever he wants.)  My repetitions of that, and your continued ignoring of it, merely demonstrates the depth of hole you've managed to dig
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:13:57 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: KO KO'd
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »
So my statement wasn't wrong. You will continue to call him a hypocrite for making political donations, in light of his criticisms of FOX.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: KO KO'd
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:07 PM »
So my statement wasn't wrong. You will continue to call him a hypocrite for making political donations, in light of his criticisms of FOX. 

I appreciate you FINALLY conceding the qualifier to what makes KO a hypocrite.  Thank you.  That wasn't in your original "And you say KO can't donate to whom he wants without suffering the withering charges from you and the likes of Bozell that he is a hypocrite", which made that statement wrong
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle