Author Topic: They call this projection.  (Read 5247 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
They call this projection.
« on: December 15, 2006, 07:38:29 AM »
I became a deeply religious man last night. I prayed and prayed for Democratic Senator Tim Johnson to survive his brain hemorrhage and emergency brain surgery. Guess it worked. If Johnson dies or resigns the Senate goes back to Republican control even before the Democrats have a chance to warm the seats. Since Johnson is still kicking, as long as he doesn't kick a bucket, his beating heart will guarantee Democratic control of the U.S. Senate at least for the next two years. There is a God.

I have no hesitation saying I know Republicans are praying for Johnson to die as much as Democrats are praying for him to live.

I watched Republicans on t.v. talking about how they are praying for Tim Johnson and his family. Yes, they're praying for Johnson to die so they can steal back power. That's what they're good at.

http://thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

No, Mr Curmudgeon , This has happened before ,in the other direction and no , Republicans were and aren't so mean as you so fondly think.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 07:42:43 AM by Plane »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: They call this projection.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 11:45:18 AM »
Pretty sad, such a cold & disconnected mindset, Mr Curmudgeon appears to have       :P
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »
no , Republicans were and aren't so mean as you so fondly think.

=================================================
Karl Rove, on the other hand, is meaner, and his advice would probably trump the rest of the party. Karl takes names.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 03:46:05 AM »
no , Republicans were and aren't so mean as you so fondly think.

=================================================
Karl Rove, on the other hand, is meaner, and his advice would probably trump the rest of the party. Karl takes names.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

You only think so because of the mean things that have been said about him .

By mean Democrats.

Mucho

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »
I became a deeply religious man last night. I prayed and prayed for Democratic Senator Tim Johnson to survive his brain hemorrhage and emergency brain surgery. Guess it worked. If Johnson dies or resigns the Senate goes back to Republican control even before the Democrats have a chance to warm the seats. Since Johnson is still kicking, as long as he doesn't kick a bucket, his beating heart will guarantee Democratic control of the U.S. Senate at least for the next two years. There is a God.

I have no hesitation saying I know Republicans are praying for Johnson to die as much as Democrats are praying for him to live.

I watched Republicans on t.v. talking about how they are praying for Tim Johnson and his family. Yes, they're praying for Johnson to die so they can steal back power. That's what they're good at.

http://thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

No, Mr Curmudgeon , This has happened before ,in the other direction and no , Republicans were and aren't so mean as you so fondly think.

Anyone who enables the purposeless killing of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for nothing and then persist after been proven wrong  seem pretty mean to me

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »
Anyone who enables the purposeless killing of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for nothing and then persist after been proven wrong  seem pretty mean to me

I guess that includes the overwhelming majority of democrats that authorized the war

Mucho

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »

I guess that includes the overwhelming majority of democrats that authorized the war

Nope- Only the very few stupid & mean Dems like Leiberman that still support it after it is proven a phoney & hopeless sham. Some were fooled by the conman W , but to remain a fool is worse by far.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 08:15:50 PM »

Nope- Only the very few stupid & mean Dems like Leiberman that still support it after it is proven a phoney & hopeless sham. Some were fooled by the conman W , but to remain a fool is worse by far.

Wait for it.....

The Democrats were elected with NO plan....

Next they will find a sophisticated way to say ...

Stay the course.

Only it will sound diffrent.

Mucho

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:32 PM »

Wait for it.....

The Democrats were elected with NO plan....

Next they will find a sophisticated way to say ...

Stay the course.

Only it will sound diffrent.

You are wrong again I am afraid. The Dems could have no unitary plan because there were hundreds of them running (and besides they are Dems) It is clear now that Bush never had a plan except fuck it all up & then stay the course. You only think they will say stay the course with sophistication because Bush lacks any. We will be out of there before Busidiot's term ends either voluntarily or pushed out even if Bush does use nukes on them . The world will not stand for it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 08:54:09 PM »
The problem with haveing an hundred plans comes in when you have to do one of them , an hundred plans is then worse than none.

The diffrence between being plain spoken and sophisticated is the sound of it .

So after a while the Democrats , haveing no better idea, will go along with Bush , while they use sophisticated language to make it seem that they are saying something new.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 10:23:33 PM »
I'm glad he became a deeply religious man last night.  That will help with encountering adversity.  (Or not, Brass!)

I did see something in US News&World Report:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/061214/14senate.htm

A list of all the Democratic senators from states with Republican governors. Plus the ages of the senators.

All that's missing is the HDL and LDL cholestrol levels and BP rates, standing and sitting.

It does go to show what a delicate balance it all is.  If I were Mr. Curmudgeon I would pray for all of 'em.
And while you're at it, why stop there?  Olympia Snowe needs to come over to the Light.  She is on my prayer list. ;)
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Mucho

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 10:27:48 PM »
The problem with haveing an hundred plans comes in when you have to do one of them , an hundred plans is then worse than none.

The diffrence between being plain spoken and sophisticated is the sound of it .

So after a while the Democrats , haveing no better idea, will go along with Bush , while they use sophisticated language to make it seem that they are saying something new.

I dont think they will go along this time because in supporting evil one becomes evil and Bush is clearly evil now in the eyes of most of US.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 10:56:34 PM »
I dont think they will go along this time because in supporting evil one becomes evil and Bush is clearly evil now in the eyes of most of US.

I believe my dog is more capable of thoughtful political analysis than you are.

Bush is evil
Polly wanna Cracker?

Mucho

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 12:39:18 AM »

I believe my dog is more capable of thoughtful political analysis than you are.

Bush is evil
Polly wanna Cracker?

Just because it is so simple & true does not make it parrotlike like you regurgitating pigeons.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 12:48:11 AM »
Just because it is so simple & true does not make it parrotlike like you regurgitating pigeons.

Pull your string and out comes a cliche.

Rubber and glue.

Yawn