Author Topic: Obama shouldn't be doing this  (Read 5937 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Obama shouldn't be doing this
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »
Obama ISN'T doing this.

It is pretty certain that this was not ordered by the President, and that it would also have happened if McCain were President.

TSA gets to make the decision about who gets searched, and that is how it should be.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »
Yeah, Obama is doing it. By his own words he meets once a week and discusses these requirements and the implementations. He supports it and has done nothing to stop it. And he even has defended doing it.

I really don't blame the TSA agents. They are only doing what they are told to do by the rules Obama has established. They probably aren't very happy about putting their hands down people's pants, and so they are disgruntled about it. And that is one of the reasons you don't see very much compassion on their part for the people they are assaulting.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 12:41:33 PM »
I went through one of these in October in Miami. No big deal.

This YouTube video is deliberately atypical.

The President gives TSA discretionary power to examine specific individuals as they deem fit to assure safety.That is as it should be.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »
Again you are trying to put blame on the TSA agents. They are just doing their jobs. They did not one day all of a sudden want to put their hands down people's pants and fondle them. These are rules that they must follow which was implemented by Obama. There is no discretion; they have to do it, you stupid fucker. And no, this is not how it should be. People should not be going through x-ray machines or being sexually assaulted.

Oh, and stop referring to Obama as "The President." It pisses me off. People will rectify this accident in 2012.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
Our President is trying to prevent evil Muslims from blowing your sorry ass out of the sky, you ingrate.

I suppose a total ditz like Caribou Barbie, the Wassabilly will enable them to do this just to make you happy.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
Yeah, right. This isn't about security. It's political correctness running wild.

It has been revealed now that this little boy who was strip searched has autism. Has Obama have no shame?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »
So now Our President Obama knew about the kid being autistic and deliberately strip searched him on specific orders from the White House.

Yeah, sure.

If an autistic or some other kid threw a fit in an airport, would that not tend to cause alarm from a TSA guy who was unfamiliar with autistic kids throwing fits?

I have never seen an autistic kid throw a fit other than on TV programs on PBS, so I deem it is not a usual occurrence.

One lousy YouTube video and you get your tighty whities in a knot, even though hundreds of thousands of people go through scaners and metal detectors without incident. You seem obsessed with hatred for the President.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 12:33:45 AM »
Obama's politically correct policy led to a young autistic boy being strip searched, while the real enemies are laughing at us. This brouhaha at the airports is a joke. It is yet another overreach of government by this administration. These new assaults on our liberties have not captured a single terrorist. And they would not have prevented the underwear bomber. They are just sexually harassing law abiding citizens. The old metal detectors and hand wands were fine, combined with other tools of the government, such as watch lists and real intelligence. I believe these new searches are not constitutional. And you only support them because Obama implemented them. You feigned outrage over rendition, but support this. That's because rendition actually went after a real live terrorist. You feigned outrage over waterboarding a real live terrorist, but support sexually harassing people who have done nothing wrong. You are a pervert.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »
If they declare it unconstitutional, then they will make adjustments.

I am not a pervert. The TSA are not perverts. President Obama is doing his job in a logical and effective way.

Don't tell me my motives. Searching for explosives is not torture, it is not waterboarding.

It is MY privacy I am concerned with, and I am willing to walk through a scanner to avoid being strip searched. If you are not, then don't. I am not the cause of this procedure, as I have never been called on to vote on it, so it is really stupid to claim that I am responsible for it. If McCain were president, I imagine he would be doing the same damn things.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 11:25:02 AM »
Apparently a lot of the x-ray machines were roped off yesterday and were not being used at most airports. People were going around them. This would be a positive development. We'll see how this plays out. If this is a change in policy, Obama should be commended for responding to the public mood -- for once.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »
It is a positive development right up to the moment a plane explodes. Then you will be back to blaming President Obama again.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 11:06:19 AM »
Sorry but we have a constitution in this country. If a plane explodes, I'm sure you will defend Obama no matter how negligent he is, because you have your lips surgically attached to his ass.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 12:12:50 PM »
I am not a pervert. The TSA are not perverts. President Obama is doing his job in a logical and effective way.
Don't tell me my motives. Searching for explosives is not torture, it is not waterboarding.

It is targeting folks who haven't been taken off a battlefield or military engagement.  Merely wish to fly with the presumption of being innocent.  Sooo typocal from the left.  Let's ban all guns instead of focusing on the criminal....oops, wrong amendment being trampled on this time....let's search everyone instead of focusing on potential terrorists

It is MY privacy I am concerned with, and ...

...screw every one else's
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »
If I go through a scanner, precisely how does that "screw you" in any way?

No one will ever get to vote on airport scanners, so the only choice I or anyone else has is either to walk through the scanner, get patted down, or not fly. Nothing I do could possibly affect you, and vice versa.

It is simply a personal choice for each and everyone, to be made by him and him alone.