Author Topic: Text book Left Wing "logic", regarding the Death Tax  (Read 1515 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Text book Left Wing "logic", regarding the Death Tax
« on: December 20, 2010, 04:32:00 PM »
...this time, by messer Barney Frank.  Rich people should have a large chunk of their remaining estate confiscated by the government when they die because their heirs have done nothing to "earn" it themselves.  The implication is that the federal government -- which, incidentally has already consumed enormous sums of the deceased individual's income as it was earned -- does inherently deserve the first bite at the estate apple.  Heirs should just grovel in thanks over whatever scraps Congress deigns to allow them to inherit.

link to Frank's lunatic logic
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Text book Left Wing "logic", regarding the Death Tax
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »
I nice toon with our loony leftist

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 06:06:59 PM »
uhm
I`m presently dealing with my mothers property and if the values too high I`ll be force to sell the house to pay for the deathtax.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 06:13:24 PM »
Only if the estate amounts to over $5,000,000.

I would say that statistically this is unlikely.

There is no death tax, as most people pay no tax when they die. Now only those with estates over $5 million are taxable.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »
uhm  I`m presently dealing with my mothers property and if the values too high I`ll be force to sell the house to pay for the deathtax.

Well, you don't deserve it, Kimba.  Didn't you get the memo?  It belongs to the Government, and if they want to kick in a little for you, after your Mother's death....well, I'm sure the compassionate folks on the left won't mind giving you a little bit of your Mother's, I mean Government' property/money

bsb

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
Since I already received my inheritance, thanks gee-double-yeah for the tax break, tax 'em tell there isn't a dime left and use it to raise VA Compensation for the combat wounded. That's combat wounded only, the other vets can pound sand.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »
There is no death tax, as most people pay no tax when they die. Now only those with estates over $5 million are taxable.

Except for the fact that there is no additional taxes on these "estates" until the estate owner dies......thus it is accurately called a death tax. 

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 07:28:01 PM »
then I`m dealing with some otherkind of  tax. but it still looks like my ma is not gonna get her wish of passing it along to the family. It`s a shame, I really wanted to give my grandniece A house to live-in,instead of an apartment. at least I`ll be able to pay for part of her college.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »
then I`m dealing with some otherkind of  tax. but it still looks like my ma is not gonna get her wish of passing it along to the family. It`s a shame, I really wanted to give my grandniece A house to live-in,instead of an apartment. at least I`ll be able to pay for part of her college.

Didn't you get the other memo?....it's not your Mom's to give.  It's the Government's

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 08:15:26 PM »
I got that,it`s just a shame.

it`s so hard for my family to even own a house, the idea of a downward spiral is abit scarey.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »
I got that,it`s just a shame.  it`s so hard for my family to even own a house, the idea of a downward spiral is abit scarey.

So true.  But think how compassionate it is for the libs like Frank to proclaim how you and your children haven't "earned" your Mom's accomplisments and fruits of her success.  The Government has so much a more noble need for her resources.  You don't really need it, right?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 09:37:07 PM »
well
to be honest, it`s wasn`t soley my mother`s accomplishments. pretty much every single member of my family has chipped in to get that house. a quarter of all my cooking and gas station money went into it. For the past decade I`ve been paying the tax & insurance.

I don`t need the house, but it would make things easier for my nephew to raise his family. but I`ll get a good chunk of money from the sale. the house is in a very good location,near 4 schools,2 blocks from a chinese community,short drive to several colleges. I`ll miss that house

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »
SIRS you are right again
the death tax is a disgraceful absolute theft by the gvt
i recently spoke with an attorney about if my brother who is my busines partner dies
it would take almost ever penny I own to pay off the Barney Fag Mafia in Washington
that is freaking shameful that there was a possibilty I would have to go into deep debt
to keep my company afloat to pay off the Washington Mafia Thugs that are bankrupting our country.
What if I had not been wise and saved money for thay possibilty and he would have died and
there was not enough money to pay off the thieving thugs in Washington?
What right do those scumbags have to the money I earned for my family, friends, and charities?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 11:01:47 PM »
Like I was telling Kimba, you and Kimba don't really need your families' resources, right?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 11:27:16 PM »
What right do those scumbags have to the money I earned for my family, friends, and charities?

===========================================================
Duh! If you want it to go to a charity, donate it while you are alive.
When you are dead, it does not matter to you because, again, you are dead. Dead, dead, dead.

You can give $13,000 to as many people as you wish with zero tax consequences to anyone each and every year.

Since you are so filthy rich, I recommend that you get a good lawyer immediately as scumbag protection.

If I inherited $5 million, getting by on 65% would not be a problem for me.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."