Author Topic: Can killing fetuses be ugly?  (Read 1497 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Can killing fetuses be ugly?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »
Fact of the matter is this is not a story about the legality of abortion, this is a story about the systemic failure of government to properly execute their oversight responsibilities.

Precisely.  So, how you jumped to the notion that current critics of abortion are looking to legislate/tax intercourse, is ........ a pretty egregious stretch.  Even for you

(and folks want Government to run healthcare.  Wow)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
Fact of the matter is this is not a story about the legality of abortion, this is a story about the systemic failure of government to properly execute their oversight responsibilities.

Precisely.  So, how you jumped to the notion that current critics of abortion are looking to legislate/tax intercourse, is ........ a pretty egregious stretch.  Even for you

It was an over the top post. On purpose. Consider it satire if that helps.

Sorry it flew over your head.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »

It was an over the top post. On purpose.

ahhh, I must have missed the smiley face.  My bad

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »
ahhh, I must have missed the smiley face.  My bad

I only use those when i'm mocking you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »
Gotta love a dedicated leader & example to follow

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 06:16:50 PM »
 ::)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
LOL....right on cue

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 11:56:33 AM »
Now you have changed the debate topic.

Madoff made billions more than this defrocked abortionist. It is entirely possible that lax enforcement allowed Madoff to rip off more than every abortionists, legal or illegal in the US. I am glad they caught him.

Of course, a woman's right to an abortion is debatable. Theft under false pretenses, which is what Madoff did, is not debatable.
Is the debate topic getting rich or doing something ugly?

Bernie Madoff made false claims and made money.
This Doctor made false claims , killed and made a lot of money.

If in his own defense he points out that well run abortion clinics do the same thing with only tecnical diffrences that make little real diffrence , then he can call hypocracy on us all for procicuteing him for common practices.

If there is a line to be draqwn in between abortion and murder , who is qualified to draw it? What is that line?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
An abortion refers to the removal of a fetus.

Murder refers to the killing of a child that has been born already. Everyone knows this.

This particular doctor appears to have crossed the line and was not licensed to practice medicine.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »

Murder refers to the killing of a child that has been born already. Everyone knows this.

This particular doctor appears to have crossed the line and was not licensed to practice medicine.

That is a distinction without a diffrence, the absolute love that abortion gets encourages intellectual dishonesty .

How does abortion get so loved?
Why do otherwise intellectually proud persons put up with the cognative dissonance of pretending that a Feotous is something less than human?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »

Funny how nearly every U.S. court apparently doesn't "know that", since the murder of a pregnant woman, often involves an indictment of 2 counts of murder upon the perp.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
This disgraceful horror will end one day!

Dr. Gosnell frequently delivered late-term babies alive at his clinic, then severed their spines with scissors, and often stored the fetal bodies "along with staff lunches" in refrigerators at the squalid facility. Tiny baby
feet, prosecutors said, were discovered in specimen jars, lined up in a macabre collection.

"Did he do that to mine? Did he stab him in the neck?" Johnson asked at her North Philadelphia home.
"Because I was out of it. I don't know what he did to my baby."

Dr. Gosnell was charged last week with killing seven babies born alive and with the 2009 death of a 41-year-old
refugee after a botched abortion at the clinic, which prosecutors have called a drug mill by day and abortion mill
by night. The medical practice alone netted him at least $1.8 million a year, much of it in cash, they say.

Prosecutors said uncounted hundreds more babies died there.

"(He) regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy and then murdered
these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors," said a report of the grand jury that investigated
Gosnell and his clinic for a year.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987