Author Topic: what do you think should be a sin?  (Read 5438 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
what do you think should be a sin?
« on: February 10, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »
I`m wondering whats always been accepted but should be wrong.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: what do you think should be a sin?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:27:59 AM »
Telling others how to live their lives, or who, what, when, where and how to worship. Especially doing so by going door to door or accosting people who are otherwise minding their own business. This should be THE BIG ONE, and should subject the sinner to immediate execution by whatever means is available.

Yep, the weather's nicer, it's cool enough to get out and about and not so hot it blasts you off your feet...and the Bible thumpers are out taking advantage of it, annoying the hell out of people by banging on doors and proclaiming their own self righteousness. It's enough to almost make me hate this time of year.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 07:03:23 PM »
I like it.
I can see alot of people agreeing to it, but it most definately has opposition.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »
Telling others how to live their lives, or who, what, when, where and how to worship. Especially doing so by going door to door or accosting people who are otherwise minding their own business. This should be THE BIG ONE, and should subject the sinner to immediate execution by whatever means is available.

Yep, the weather's nicer, it's cool enough to get out and about and not so hot it blasts you off your feet...and the Bible thumpers are out taking advantage of it, annoying the hell out of people by banging on doors and proclaiming their own self righteousness. It's enough to almost make me hate this time of year.

I don't buy meat off a truck or get religion from solicitors.