Author Topic: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-PSA  (Read 3807 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-PSA
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 10:13:46 AM »
i like a salty margarita!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »
salt is salt. It is a simple chemical NaCl. If Nacl raises your blood pressure, so will every form of salt, Himalayan or not.

"Salt" is any chemical mixture of a metal and non-metal (sodium is a metal, chlorine is a non-metal). Sea salt is a mixture of NaCl, KCl, and a variety of other salts, so it is lower in sodium content than table salt. Don't know about the chemical composition of Himalayan salt.

Some salts will kill you, BTW.

What is the purportion? isn't NaCl the main ingreedent in sea salt?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
What is the purportion? isn't NaCl the main ingreedent in sea salt?

Depends on the specific ocean / sea that the salts are extracted from; that is the reason why salts from different seas have different flavors.

Typical sea salt is about 2/3 NaCl, nearly 1/3 KCl, and the rest are trace amounts.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 12:56:33 PM »
I had a severely wrong impression , I thought the diffrence was trivial.

1/3 is a lot

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
What we normally put on food is simply NaCl, Sodium Chloride: by salt, I mean "table salt". If you have too much salt, it tends to raise blood pressure. There are trace quantities of other compounds in table salt, but it is mostly NaCl. If table salt raises your blood pressure, so will exotic Himalayan salt. It might contain trace amounts of potassium chloride or bits of exotic yak shit, though

I am aware that "a salt" can be a variety of chemicals: chlorides, sulfides, sulfates, phosphates, Fluorides and such.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 01:17:09 PM »
What we normally put on food is simply NaCl, Sodium Chloride: by salt, I mean "table salt". If you have too much salt, it tends to raise blood pressure. There are trace quantities of other compounds in table salt, but it is mostly NaCl. If table salt raises your blood pressure, so will exotic Himalayan salt. It might contain trace amounts of potassium chloride or bits of exotic yak shit, though

I am aware that "a salt" can be a variety of chemicals: chlorides, sulfides, sulfates, phosphates, Fluorides and such.

I heard that you know so much, and are so smart, that you had to hire a contractor to enlarge all your doorways.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 01:34:21 PM »

1/4 tsp of table salt has about 600mg of sodium.

1/4 tsp of typical sea salt has about 400mg of sodium

I looked up Himalayan sea salt, it is a typical sea salt and has about 380mg of sodium for 1/4 tsp. So, it is a lower sodium alternative than table salt.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 02:30:48 PM »
So the possible amount of  yak shit would be no more than 20 mg. That is heartening.

If a third of sea salt is KCl, why is KCl so expensive? In the supermarket it is more expensive than regular salt by many times. As a medicine, it is also more expensive that drugs that certainly involved a lot more research to develop.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 11:28:10 PM »
hey bt

I told you before I liked your ad program. but wow

http://www.findtheaaanswers.org/get-the-facts/diagnosis-and-treatment/

thank you

and I truely appreciate all advice given here.

I`m allitle changed from this experience. to intellectually know something is nothing compare to actually experience thing in action.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:33:35 PM by kimba1 »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 11:57:39 PM »
It's hell when the warranty expires.
Welcome to mortality.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 12:39:29 AM »
It's hell when the warranty expires.
Welcome to mortality.

Get an extended warranty
by losing 30 pounds, work out 3 X a week, detoxify,  eat better/healthier, eliminate caffeine, take supplements (lots of fish oil), and then see how many more miles you can go and how much younger & better you feel!

I did it (over the last 4 months) and feel fantastic. All my negative blood numbers are great again. Had some really bad numbers; high blood sugar, high cholesterol, low this & high that along with exhausted adrenals, and fixed em all without one prescription drug just by doing those things listed above. I actually sleep very sound and very well now. Forgive me if I sound like I am bragging, I'm not, but I can't emphasize enough that there is an alternative to taking prescription meds by consulting a ND rather than an MD for these types of medical conditions. The MD would have put me on prescription drugs, no doubt about it. They tend to treat symptom not causes. Mostly drugs just cause another set of issues and they just make drug companies richer but certainly do not repair the patient -- they put a band-aid on the issue never fixing them. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 01:03:18 AM »
All in all I feel fine. I dropped 50 lbs since the first heart attack. I am actually lighter (175) now than during my ball playing days in high school. The biggest change i made was I started listening to my body.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 02:04:22 AM »
I lost over 15 lb during my hospital stay. i swear my feet got smaller,all my shoes aren loose.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 02:28:45 AM »
I could stand to loose 45 lbs.

Scare me some more.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 04:33:37 AM »
when you live the charlie sheen tiger`s blood life that I do. the price is high blood pressure as you all know I have in spade.
it finally took it`s toll on me saturday.I was in the ICU until 3 hours ago. 7 DAYS!!

So sorry to hear about this Kimba. Hope you're feeling better SOON.