Author Topic: Just as I thought. Bushidiot is a sociopath  (Read 4235 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just as I thought. Bushidiot is a sociopath
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 03:30:11 PM »
Pure evil instead of the clown who only fronts for the pure evil?   At least you'd be dealing closer to the source.   Why not just sweep out the whole damn bunch and be done with'em?

And of course when battling "evil" one is justified in any tactis employed, be it immoral, dishonest, unetheical, or even illegal....because...well, it's "evil" in what we're up against.  "Pure evil" at that.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 03:44:27 PM »
<<And of course when battling "evil" one is justified in any tactis employed, be it immoral, dishonest, unetheical, or even illegal....because...well, it's "evil" in what we're up against.  "Pure evil" at that.>>

Ahh, sirs, projecting again, I see.  Maybe that shrink should take a look at you  now that he's finished with Bush.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:47:40 PM by Michael Tee »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
<<And of course when battling "evil" one is justified in any tactis employed, be it immoral, dishonest, unetheical, or even illegal....because...well, it's "evil" in what we're up against.  "Pure evil" at that.>>

Ahh, sirs, projecting again, I see.  Maybe that shrink should take a look at you  now that he's finished with Bush.

Perhaps I'm "pure evil" as well, just like Cheney.  I am a neofascist moron, right?  Oh wait, that makes me more like Bush, right?  Can't get more dangerous than those 2 now can we.  Just a little "re-education", or do we shoot me in the back alley?       
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
<<Perhaps I'm "pure evil" as well, just like Cheney.  I am a neofascist moron, right?  Oh wait, that makes me more like Bush, right?  Can't get more dangerous than those 2 now can we.  Just a little "re-education", or do we shoot me in the back alley?   >>

Wow.  Projecting AND paranoid.  Where's that shrink when you need him?  Dr. Frank.  HEYYY!!!   Dr. FRANK!!! 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
Wow.  Projecting AND paranoid.  Where's that shrink when you need him?  Dr. Frank.  HEYYY!!!   Dr. FRANK!!! 

LOL....Yea, Cheney is "pure evil", and I'm the paranoid one        :-*