Author Topic: Quote of the year , already  (Read 15012 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quote of the year , already
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 03:46:59 AM »
It is sooo good to see you finally admitting that you Repubs are corrupt, but everyone knew that already.

Like the true moron you are, once again you get it wrong.   What you won't have a problem finding is when corrupt republicans are discovered, they are either asked to step down or they resign on their own.   And that seems to be a different modus operandi than the dems.

BINGO
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »
The deal was, by the way, that Pelosi, when minority leader, proposed a deal by which the Republicans would agree to treat the Democrats in a pleasant and civilized manner.

The Republicans declined, and treated the Democrats like mulesh*t.

Now the Republicans want the same bill Pelosi proposed.
And the Democrats, having been treated like the proverbial mulesh*t, are disinclined to accept it.

And Slurs, he whose mind resembles a proverbial steel trap, sees this as an instance of DEMOCRATIC hypocrisy.

Plus ça change, plus ça la meme chose...
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 11:22:35 AM »
The deal was, by the way, that Pelosi, when minority leader, proposed a deal by which the Republicans would agree to treat the Democrats in a pleasant and civilized manner.  The Republicans declined, and treated the Democrats like mulesh*t.  Now the Republicans want the same bill Pelosi proposed.  And the Democrats, having been treated like the proverbial mulesh*t, are disinclined to accept it.

And Slurs, he whose mind resembles a proverbial steel trap, sees this as an instance of DEMOCRATIC hypocrisy.

Dems (while in the minority) push for more rights & standing as a minority party, and when the GOP pushes for exactly the same thing, folliowing the Dems becoming the majority party, and is told to go pound sand by the Dems, is the DEFINITION of hypocrisy, regardless of your ability to misspell and insult.  So, just like Lanya, how does it feel to be a hypocritical, corrupted, Power grabbing Republican?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »

The Republicans REJECTED Pelosi's suggestion that they treat the minority with respect.

So how is it that Pelosi rejecting their suggestion hypocrisy?

Explaining anything to you is rather like a debate with my cat.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
The Republicans REJECTED Pelosi's suggestion that they treat the minority with respect.

Do you have any concept of what the definition of hypocrisy is, Xo?  And you're supposed to be a teacher?  Let's change 1 word to show you how it works.  Using YOUR version of conclusions, after the Republicans REJECTED Pelosi's suggestion that they treat the minority with respect, Democrats are now REJECTING Pelosi's original suggestion that they treat the minority with respect.  And you're supporting this, right?  Skip the rationalizations on why, just a simple yes/no

Explaining anything to you is rather like a debate with my cat.

I'd likely get a better substantive debate & objectivity with your cat

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 12:16:30 PM »

Simple.

She advocated behavior from others that she wasn't willing to do herself, when the roles were reversed.

Her preaching the values of bipartisanship and then ruling by fiat is the equivalent of advocating civil rights then refusing to serve negroes.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:28:41 PM by BT »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 12:19:26 PM »
The deal was, by the way, that Pelosi, when minority leader, proposed a deal by which the Republicans would agree to treat the Democrats in a pleasant and civilized manner.

I am unfamilliar with this incident.

Could you point up somewhere that I could read up on the details?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 12:26:40 PM »
I hope that as the minority party Republicans are not as obstructionist as the Democrats were under Mr. Dashell .

Obstruction against a bad thing is a good thing ,, obstructi9on for its own sake is not.

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 01:54:27 PM »
It is sooo good to see you finally admitting that you Repubs are corrupt, but everyone knew that already.

Like the true moron you are, once again you get it wrong.

What you won't have a problem finding is when corrupt republicans are discovered, they are either asked to step down or they resign on their own.

And that seems to be a different modus operandi than the dems.

Like the truly simple-minded dolt that you are , you miss my point completely. I never was for bi-partisanship. I am for trying all those responsible for the war with war crimes. I dont think you can really nail Pelosi for not being bi-partisan yet because it is way too early. The fact that she is leaving the obstructionists out of the first 100 hours to get things done that she really promised the people, not Repub criminals, is commendable. If a politician says something I disagree with and does something I do agree with, I can forgive that and if you had an ounce of honesty in your body, YOU would admit that as well because that is exactly what Repub politicians do nearly  all the time. For instance, touting balaced budgets and creating massive deficits , claiming to want to cut spending and then adding their own pork ad infinitum, ad nauseum.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:05:32 PM by Mucho »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 04:17:09 PM »

What you won't have a problem finding is when corrupt republicans are discovered, they are either asked to step down or they resign on their own.

Like the truly simple-minded dolt that you are , you miss my point completely. I never was for bi-partisanship. I am for trying all those responsible for the war with war crimes. I dont think you can really nail Pelosi for not being bi-partisan yet because it is way too early. The fact that she is leaving the obstructionists out of the first 100 hours to get things done that she really promised the people, not Repub criminals, is commendable. If a politician says something I disagree with and does something I do agree with, I can forgive that and if you had an ounce of honesty in your body, YOU would admit that as well because that is exactly what Repub politicians do nearly  all the time. For instance, touting balaced budgets and creating massive deficits , claiming to want to cut spending and then adding their own pork ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Do you care about any kind of wrongdoing , that doesn't involve Republicans?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 04:37:59 PM »
Like the truly simple-minded dolt that you are , you miss my point completely. I never was for bi-partisanship.

As you franticly try to keep your head above the pool of droll that those of your ilk are known to produce, consider this.

This isn't about you. We already know you are bereft of any honesty.

This is a bout Madame Speaker, who has been caught saying one thing and doing quite the other.

Mucho

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »

Do you care about any kind of wrongdoing , that doesn't involve Republicans?

I care about wrongdoing involving anyone. It is just that the Repubs have made it their culture. They are greedy , arrogant crooks for the most part. You will never convince me or anyone with a brain that Nancy Pelosi deferring her goal to bring back bi-partisanship to the House in order to keep her higher promise of getting things done for the people is anywhere near the wrongdoings of Delay, Cunningham, Foley, Abramoff ad infinitum , ad nauseum.
Besides, you guys make up most of the shit that you throw at the Dems while your crookedness is well-known and documeneted

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
Who wants bi-partisanship?

Why would we want to have a choice between two parties that are equivalent?

I like the idea of fairplay , not the notion that the game should be rigged to tie.

Mucho

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 04:45:10 PM »
Like the truly simple-minded dolt that you are , you miss my point completely. I never was for bi-partisanship.

As you franticly try to keep your head above the pool of droll that those of your ilk are known to produce, consider this.

This isn't about you. We already know you are bereft of any honesty.

This is a bout Madame Speaker, who has been caught saying one thing and doing quite the other.

You will never convince me or anyone with a brain that Nancy Pelosi deferring her goal to bring back bi-partisanship to the House in order to keep her higher promise of getting things done for the people is anywhere near the wrongdoings of Delay, Cunningham, Foley, Abramoff ad infinitum , ad nauseum.
Besides, you guys make up most of the shit that you throw at the Dems while your crookedness is well-known and documented

Kill two bird brains with one stone here.

Mucho

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »
Who wants bi-partisanship?

Why would we want to have a choice between two parties that are equivalent?

I like the idea of fairplay , not the notion that the game should be rigged to tie.

I dont want bi-partisanship . I want all the crooks most of whom  are Repub in jail.

The parties are equivalent in only the fact that it is the same Oligarchy that controls them. The Repubs have made creed & corruption their credo .