Author Topic: Quote of the year , already  (Read 15019 times)

yellow_crane

Re: Quote of the year , already
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 01:43:09 AM »

Earle is a hero to most Americans now.

He brought the smug little rat to his knees.

Take your own poll.

Who is the favorite in America's mind--Earle or DeLay?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »

Earle is a hero to most Americans now.

He brought the smug little rat to his knees.

Take your own poll.

Who is the favorite in America's mind--Earle or DeLay?

Earle is a Linch Mob leader.

Go on and explain to me what DeLay is supposed to be guilty of.

Does anyone understand the charges?

Do you care ?

yellow_crane

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 02:05:46 AM »

DeLay would not be lynched, he would be hanged.

Nine turns in the rope.

No cigarette.

After his epalets were torn away, slidewunkWHAM, he dangles, swaying, kicking hard.

Yea Earle!!!

Like Spitzer, Earle will be remembered by the American people as one who stepped forward and confronted this History's worst corruption.

As all the world is aware, DeLay is a poster boy for that corruption.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 02:16:56 AM »
So you would join the lynch mob with no idea of what the crime is?

Shame on you .

I don't expect Earle to make the charges stick , already he has abandoned his origional charges and substituted others , now Knute points out that Earle is fishing again, I take this as a sign that he has got no cards to play at this time.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 02:24:19 AM »
Plane,
Shame on YOU for comparing our justice system to a lynch mob. 
You can use Google as well as I can. You've forgotten the charges? Look'em up. I will not do it for you. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 02:29:50 AM »
Plane,
You can use Google as well as I can. You've forgotten the charges? Look'em up. I will not do it for you. 

You also have no understanding of the charges.

But you are happy just that a Republican is being attacked .

Earle began with one set of charges , had to change them , and now he is again fishing.

Democrats hang your heads .

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 07:46:59 AM »
Earle began with one set of charges , had to change them , and now he is again fishing.

Not only have the election law violations charges been dropped against Delay, most people forget that Earle had to go to his third Grand Jury to even get those indictments against him.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »

Not only have the election law violations charges been dropped against Delay, most people forget that Earle had to go to his third Grand Jury to even get those indictments against him.

Wow.  Yet somehow DeLay is the sinister bad guy in this production.  My guess is it's because he has an R after his name.  Make him part of that "pure evil" society, thus justifying any and all means to take him down
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
Wow.  Yet somehow DeLay is the sinister bad guy in this production.  My guess is it's because he has an R after his name.  Make him part of that "pure evil" society, thus justifying any and all means to take him down

But the guy with $90,000 in his freezer?

He's all good. After all, he's a Democrat, so there can't be anything wrong. Just his "butter and egg" money he's been saving for a rainy day.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Mucho

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »

Even when you guys always loved being the victims. You will REALLY have your chance to be victims now.

Mucho

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2007, 01:02:45 PM »
Plane,

Y'all are responsible for the most corrupt and perverted Congress and the most corrupt, arrogant and evil administration in American history and WE are supposed to hang OUR heads? Bwahahahaha!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2007, 01:44:56 PM »
Suppose I ask you to refrain from kicking me in the nuts and you then kick me in the nuts.

The next day, you are in an unfortunate position, and noting this, ask me to refrain from kicking you in the nuts.

But I, remembering how unpleasant I found your kicking me in the nuts, decline your suggestion and kick you in the nuts

This DOES NOT MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE. A Nut-Kicker, yes, a sadist, perhaps, but NOT a hypocrite.

No matter how much your nuts hurt.

No matter how much anyone's nuts hurt, actually.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2007, 01:55:26 PM »

Hang my head? Hah!  No.
My poor memory is not a defense against criminal conspiracy. That's what DeLay is accused of.
  Scratch my head, and try to think of which dirty Repuglican this is and what he did. There have been so many, you see, it is hard to keep track of who did what.  There lies the problem.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/28/AR2005092800270.html

House Majority Leader Tom Delay Indicted
Texas v. Colyandro, et al.

U.S. House Majority Leader Tom Delay is indicted by a Texas grand jury on criminal conspiracy charges relating to a campaign finance probe.
http://news.findlaw.com/nytimes/docs/delay/delay92805ind.html
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2007, 02:21:34 PM »
U.S. House Majority Leader Tom Delay is indicted by a Texas grand jury on criminal conspiracy charges relating to a campaign finance probe.

Good thing he has a trial coming up and sad thing for Earle is he can't shop juries like he did grand juries.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2007, 02:29:00 PM »
http://news.findlaw.com/nytimes/docs/delay/delay92805ind.html

The campaign finance charges have been thrown out of court. The decision of the judge to throw them out was appealed by Earle, and the appellate court has upheld the decision to throw out the charges.