Author Topic: The Donald  (Read 3601 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Donald
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 12:46:38 AM »
Bullshit! You made that up. It is nowhere in the Constitution.

XO no it is not bullshit and I did not make it up. The U.S. Constitution grants American citizenship to children born within the United States, whether the parents are existing U.S. citizens or not. However, the Constitution is silent on the issue of Americans having a child overseas. Instead, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 and other Acts afterwards set out rigid provisions for the acquisition of American citizenship by birth overseas. The act in 1952-1986 stated that a child may acquire U.S. Citizenship if their parents meet certain requirements and Obama's parents if he was born overseas did not meet the requirements during that time frame.

What are the rules for people born between December 23, 1952 and November 13, 1986?

When one parent was a US citizen and the other a foreign national, the US citizen parent must have resided in the US for a total of 10 years prior to the birth of the child, with five of the years after the age of 14.  An exception for people serving in the military was created by considering time spent outside the US on military duty as time spent in the US.
http://www.visalaw.com/05jan1/2jan105.html

In the case of a child born to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent, the U.S. citizen parent now had only to be physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions prior to the child's birth for 10 years, at least 5 of which were after the age of 14.

http://www.americanlaw.com/citabrd.html

Birth Abroad to One Married U.S. Citizen Parent
If a child is born outside the United States to one U.S. citizen parent, section 301(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act 1952 states that the child is American provided their American parent was "physically present" in the United States for five years (two years of which must have been since their 14th birthday). For babies born before November 14, 1986, parents must have been in the United States for 10 years, with five since their 14th birthday.

http://www.ehow.com/list_7219072_requirements-citizenship-birth.html

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
Nonetheless, this whole birther issue is simply racism, invented by racists and promulgated by racists.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 03:12:12 PM »
Nonetheless, this whole birther issue is simply racism, invented by racists and promulgated by racists.

Nonsense . It could just as easily be explained as sexism.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 03:30:08 PM »

I guess that just goes to show us that the country never was ready for a black (race-baiting) president like Obama. If people that oppose him are labeled racist by his backers I don't want a president that is adored by so many dysfunctional losers; no matter what race he is. Of course if you approve of him then you aren't a racist; how stupid. XO you and all your race-baiting buddies are morons.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 03:54:04 PM »
So I am a racist, but I would love to see African Americans like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams,
Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Alan Keyes, Allen West, ect....as President?
XO the "racism crutch" just does not hold up in reality.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
So I am a racist, but I would love to see African Americans like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams,
Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Alan Keyes, Allen West, ect....as President?
XO the "racism crutch" just does not hold up in reality.

Have you ever met a liberal that lived in reality?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
Saying Republicans are racist is the equivalent of seventh graders saying so and so has cooties.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 07:50:01 PM »
You would not like to see any of those people elected president. And you know that not a onle of them has any chance whatever of getting a nomination by either of the two parties. Sowell is a writer. Thomas is the only mute judge on the court in generations. Rice was the Nathoinal Security Advisor when the worst break of national security occurred. Alan Keyes is just a talkshow blowhard,and West is what everyone calls a "regular Army clown". There may be a qualified conservative Black person that would bake and adequate president, but none of these would ever make the grade, get elected or even get nominated.

This is just like the old "some of my best friends are Jewish" bit.

I did not say that all Republicans are racist. I said that if a person is a kluxer or some other sort of racist, the odds are that they are a teabagger. And it is true. They surely are not going to be voting for Barack Obama.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 08:20:46 PM »
XO did not dispute any of the points Trump made in his letter.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 08:33:20 PM »
t. I said that if a person is a kluxer or some other sort of racist, the odds are that they are a teabagger. And it is true.

Is it possible the reason a kluxer would be attracted to the tea party has nothing to do with race but a lot more to do with advocating small government?

What is ludicrous is that Obama is positioning himself to claim that he delivered the biggest spending cuts in a generation, and following your logic that makes him a racist.

Talking point cliches are no longer operative. They don't resonate on the left anymore and they don't resonate on the right anymore, at least amongst people who get their wisdom from something more than a bumper sticker.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
You would not like to see any of those people elected president.

Oh so you know better than I.....who I would love to see President?
Typical arrogant control freakism....you know better than I who I would like to see President!
I could care less what color someone is as long as they are Conservative.
Alan Keyes and Col. West would make wonderful Presidents.
In fact they probably would be better at dealing with the "racism crutch" the Left uses so often
So I might even prefer a Black Conservative over a White Conservative
And why would skin color matter if the President was cutting taxes, confronting IslamoNazis, and pro-business?
You really need to stop being such a default racist.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 08:59:28 PM »
You would not like to see any of those people elected president. And you know that not a onle of them has any chance whatever of getting a nomination by either of the two parties. Sowell is a writer. Thomas is the only mute judge on the court in generations. Rice was the Nathoinal Security Advisor when the worst break of national security occurred. Alan Keyes is just a talkshow blowhard,and West is what everyone calls a "regular Army clown". There may be a qualified conservative Black person that would bake and adequate president, but none of these would ever make the grade, get elected or even get nominated.

This is just like the old "some of my best friends are Jewish" bit.

I did not say that all Republicans are racist. I said that if a person is a kluxer or some other sort of racist, the odds are that they are a teabagger. And it is true. They surely are not going to be voting for Barack Obama.

What you said above confirms you are a racist.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 09:00:47 PM »
XO did not dispute any of the points Trump made in his letter.

race-baiters don't debate, they label people and spew nonsense.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »
Kramer apparently besides his birthplace controversy,
there are also some questions about Barack Hussein Obama's
Social Security Number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dRt64dO0opE#at=457

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »
C4, any looking into Obama; whether it's a birth cert or SS # is racism. Any questioning of Obama is racism. Disagreeing with Obama is racism. And lastly, if you are not a democrat, or shall I say a liberal Democrat that supports Obama, then you are a racist. Just using XO's logic here, if you can even call it logic.