Author Topic: Race Relations  (Read 8073 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Race Relations
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »
kramer

that was happening here also, tourist were getting shot last year.people are finally connecting economic lose to high crime here.so crime is finally going down for the moment. so of the local are complaining the police are to gungho about it.

I don`t see a problem.

I seriously doubt I will ever set foot in Mexico again. An I have spent a lot if time there ever since I was a teenager.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 08:01:13 PM »
Where is that house at? Looks like a really cool place to live or vacation at.

somewhere in Texas.....I think
I have a house plan kind of like that with a full 360 wrap-around porch.
want it to make it look like an old Texas white-clap-board school-house.
want it to be brand new but look like it could be 100 years old....
or even something small like this...
http://www.stonoverfarm.com/content.php?section_id=46&page_id=133
i recently sold my lake lot and bought a newer house in the city....
so my country place got put on hold a couple years
but like you i wanna be near water and out about 1.5 hours from the big city "garbage"
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »
Where is that house at? Looks like a really cool place to live or vacation at.

somewhere in Texas.....I think
I have a house plan kind of like that with a full 360 wrap-around porch.
want it to make it look like an old Texas white-clap-board school-house.
want it to be brand new but look like it could be 100 years old....
or even something small like this...
http://www.stonoverfarm.com/content.php?section_id=46&page_id=133
i recently sold my lake lot and bought a newer house in the city....
so my country place got put on hold a couple years
but like you i wanna be near water and out about 1.5 hours from the big city "garbage"

The school house looks good. Maybe when XO dies we you can have him stuffed and put him on display as the former school teacher. That would add a little realistic touch to it.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »
Kramer....when we meet XO at the 3DHS Convention
i think he will be ok....and somebody it would be nice
to have a glass of wine or two with....he seems like
a pretty educated guy.....just misguided. I had lots
of professors in college just like XO that I had a lot
of fun with and actually befriended although we
were polar opposite on the political scale.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
Kramer....when we meet XO at the 3DHS Convention
i think he will be ok....and somebody it would be nice
to have a glass of wine or two with....he seems like
a pretty educated guy.....just misguided. I had lots
of professors in college just like XO that I had a lot
of fun with and actually befriended although we
were polar opposite on the political scale.

That's one more reason to have him stuffed. When & where is the 3DHS Convention?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 12:50:02 AM »
I can't imagine how anything I could say or do would cause a fight like that.

And neither can you.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 10:53:50 AM »
I can't imagine how anything I could say or do would cause a fight like that.

And neither can you.

Of course you couldn't, Liberals never understand or get the ramifications of their stupid plans, laws, programs & controls they exert over society. That is why they are cancer to society. Thar is why they ruin lives, cities, states and communities. Every single liberal cause is frought with ruination. Their ideas are poorly thought out and based on emotion not logic! Liberalism has damaged race relations to the extent they won't be repaired in our lifetime. You have your silly stand on everything from race to Global Warming and have ruined millions of peoples lives with stupid moronic dumb unworkable programs that are wasteful, heavy handed, controlling and simply don't work. LBJ & The Great Society wasted trillions and put black people on the ruination path they are on today. You support Affirmative Action which has divided races and not helped black people. Your liberal ides suck and you will never take credit for their failure to our nation.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:04:06 PM by Kramer »

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
There's a lively discussion going on about this incident at Roissy's...

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/proximity-diversity-war/

Same as they say, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
There's a lively discussion going on about this incident at Roissy's...

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/proximity-diversity-war/

Same as they say, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...

The race war has begun

Is it black against white or black against every other race?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »
When & where is the 3DHS Convention?
I think it is still in the planning stages,
but I believe it is going to be in the
Florida Keys.  ;)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 01:02:43 PM »
actually it`s both.
a old friend of mine(a black person) was just coming to visit me and (i`m a witness )was  confronted by some guy for no reason. he was simply walking toward me. net even a bumping . I later notice this happens abit with other african-americans.

I say both sides are to be blamed and finding out whose more at fault will not solve anything.

but the only viable solution is for all minorities be more vocal no matter how minor.

kramer will back me up on this . nobody likes a quiet wimp.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 04:23:13 PM »
There is no race war. This video of what appears to be three Black women beating up a White woman is not a race war. Something caused it, perhaps it is drug-related. We cannot tell whether the White woman did anything to the Black women, all there is is a brawl.

And affirmative action had nothing to do with it, and neither did I.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 04:51:58 PM »
There is no race war. This video of what appears to be three Black women beating up a White woman is not a race war. Something caused it, perhaps it is drug-related. We cannot tell whether the White woman did anything to the Black women, all there is is a brawl.

And affirmative action had nothing to do with it, and neither did I.

If you were paying attention to other black on white beatings around the country you might see the writing on the wall. You should have noticed that all the blacks at the beating scene, even bystanders, did nothing to help the white girl. The black manager could have helped her but gave little effort. All this after we were told that electing a black man as president was going to fix race relations. It took an old white women to come to her aid. So what do you think the white girl might have done to warrant the black attack? Is there any situation that you can come up with that would be good cause for 3 white girls to beat the living hell out of a black girl whilst all the white people watched & did nothing? If the Great Society & Affirmative Action were so great why are we at such a low point now with race relations? Is it because whites haven't given up enough, done enough, become more sensitive? I can tell you that Oprah & Rap stars would not be rich and famous if not for white people. I can tell you that Obama would not be president if not for white people. I can tell you that Obama will not be president in 2012 because of white people. So the big aspect of the problem isn't white people. It's race-bating black people and liberals like you that have enabled them to become dependent, lazy, and expecting of society to support them and somebody drilled the notion into their heads that they deserve special treatment, which is racism. But of course none of this makes any sense to you.

And further, I am more than happy to say these things because I want to confront real issues and your race-bating tactics just won't deter me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:01:53 PM by Kramer »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 06:33:55 PM »
I have done nothing to encourage anyone, White or Black, to beat up on anyone, ever.

I was not there. I am entirely not responsible.

One of the bloggers that commented on this suggested that the White woman was a male transvestite and had used the women's restroom. I saw no proof of this.
Had I been there, I would have told the manager to call the police, or would have done so myself, and tried to separate the women who were fighting.

I suppose you are going to tell me that if John McCain had been elected president, this would never have happened.

And that is absurd.

I have watched Oprah a couple of dozen times since she has been on. She is as good an interviewer as Donahue, and I fail to see any harm that she has done to anyone. I dislike rap music, whether performed by Black or White people, but if people like it, they have every right to listen to it or Klingon opera or anything else they choose, expecially if I do not have to hear it.
. Again I fail to see why you think that this is in any way significant. The United States has ALWAYS been a multiracial nation. ALWAYS. It is only recently that minority culture and majority culture have merged to such a degree. 

Being as I was an educator in a mostly Black college/university for 32 years, I hardly think that means that I have even encouraged anyone to be lazy or unproductive, but precisely the opposite. At the beginning of every semester, I handed out a syllabus detailing everything that was expected of my students, and how everyone was graded, and I followed this scrupulously. In 32 years, I had three students appeal a grade, each of them having made a D or an F, and the difference being the difference between graduating or repeating the course. Since all three had missed over a third of the class sessions, the grade appeal in over each of these three (out of over 7000 students) was denied. My course evaluations generally indicated that students considered me both fair and demanding with regard to my performance.

You are a racist, a flake and a screamer, Kramer, with a mind hopelessly polluted with right wing garbage. You have no qualifications to judge me.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »
I have done nothing to encourage anyone, White or Black, to beat up on anyone, ever.

I was not there. I am entirely not responsible.

One of the bloggers that commented on this suggested that the White woman was a male transvestite and had used the women's restroom. I saw no proof of this.
Had I been there, I would have told the manager to call the police, or would have done so myself, and tried to separate the women who were fighting.

I suppose you are going to tell me that if John McCain had been elected president, this would never have happened.

And that is absurd.

I have watched Oprah a couple of dozen times since she has been on. She is as good an interviewer as Donahue, and I fail to see any harm that she has done to anyone. I dislike rap music, whether performed by Black or White people, but if people like it, they have every right to listen to it or Klingon opera or anything else they choose, expecially if I do not have to hear it.
. Again I fail to see why you think that this is in any way significant. The United States has ALWAYS been a multiracial nation. ALWAYS. It is only recently that minority culture and majority culture have merged to such a degree. 

Being as I was an educator in a mostly Black college/university for 32 years, I hardly think that means that I have even encouraged anyone to be lazy or unproductive, but precisely the opposite. At the beginning of every semester, I handed out a syllabus detailing everything that was expected of my students, and how everyone was graded, and I followed this scrupulously. In 32 years, I had three students appeal a grade, each of them having made a D or an F, and the difference being the difference between graduating or repeating the course. Since all three had missed over a third of the class sessions, the grade appeal in over each of these three (out of over 7000 students) was denied. My course evaluations generally indicated that students considered me both fair and demanding with regard to my performance.

You are a racist, a flake and a screamer, Kramer, with a mind hopelessly polluted with right wing garbage. You have no qualifications to judge me.

As usual it comes down to your insults rather than admitting your part in the ruination of black peoples lives by supporting racist liberal policies. Of course you aren't directly responsible but supporting the politicians that you support makes you a bit guilty & surely doesn't insulate you from the role you played. I knew what I said would go completely over your head or you would just deny or deflect. Advocates like you rarely if ever admit or recognize their role in the failure of their programs. You get what you deserve for being a RACE-BAITER!