Author Topic: Race Relations  (Read 8072 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Race Relations
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 11:09:07 PM »
  I don't agree that Liberals have first hand responsibility for problems that make people dependants of the government.

I think that there is an involvement , but it is not so direct that they can tell it.

I agree more with Bill Crosby who is prone to point out the same problems you are , but he is blameing the persons who make the bad choice not the people who are trying to help and sometimes makeing the bad choice more surviveable.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 11:37:30 PM »
  I don't agree that Liberals have first hand responsibility for problems that make people dependants of the government.

I think that there is an involvement , but it is not so direct that they can tell it.

I agree more with Bill Crosby who is prone to point out the same problems you are , but he is blameing the persons who make the bad choice not the people who are trying to help and sometimes makeing the bad choice more surviveable.

Come on Plane, there's a good reason 98% of blacks vote Democrat. It's a very unhealthy relationship between the Democrat Party and the majority of blacks. Yes it's the law breaking persons fault but look at these shit-hole ghettos or shall I say Projects that the government provides to these people. Look at the lousy education they get for top dollars paid. Look at blacks that run black cities and school districts that are over-paid and unqualified for the positions held and nobody does anything about it because they are afraid to be called racist by people like XO. It's a mess and white people need to stop with the kid gloves and start some tough love tactics. Black people need to support themselves and earn their jobs (stop Affirmative Action) so they can have pride and feel good about themselves. Democrats give away crumbs for votes. They are guilty of keeping these people in the poor house, down at the bottom with their hands out. It's truly despicable, it's sad, reprehensible and unconscionable. There's a reason there are signs in our national parks that say Don't Feed The Animals. Are your children 35 years old and still living in your house? If so then it a similar problem we have with blacks and poppa government.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 01:30:26 PM »
Kramer wants to practice "Tough Love" tactics.

No doubt by dressing in satin robes and pointy hoods and burning crosses on Black people's lawn to tell them that they are too dependent on government.

Kramer is into hate and acting like a tough guy.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 02:50:06 PM »
Kramer wants to practice "Tough Love" tactics.

No doubt by dressing in satin robes and pointy hoods and burning crosses on Black people's lawn to tell them that they are too dependent on government.

Kramer is into hate and acting like a tough guy.

That is pretty much what the Democrat Party has been doing to blacks for the last 50 years. As a matter of fact wasn't Sen Robert Byrd a KKK leader? We all know that didn't bother any Democrats. XO aren't you a registered Democrat?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »

Come on Plane, there's a good reason 98% of blacks vote Democrat. It's a very unhealthy relationship between the Democrat Party and the majority of blacks. Yes it's the law breaking persons fault but look at these shit-hole ghettos or shall I say Projects that the government provides to these people. Look at the lousy education they get for top dollars paid. Look at blacks that run black cities and school districts that are over-paid and unqualified for the positions held and nobody does anything about it because they are afraid to be called racist by people like XO. It's a mess and white people need to stop with the kid gloves and start some tough love tactics. Black people need to support themselves and earn their jobs (stop Affirmative Action) so they can have pride and feel good about themselves. Democrats give away crumbs for votes. They are guilty of keeping these people in the poor house, down at the bottom with their hands out. It's truly despicable, it's sad, reprehensible and unconscionable. There's a reason there are signs in our national parks that say Don't Feed The Animals. Are your children 35 years old and still living in your house? If so then it a similar problem we have with blacks and poppa government.

Origionally the Republican party could take the black vote for granted , Democrats actually depended on Jim Crow to prevent Republican landslides.Would a black guy vote for the party of Walace and Stoner and Maddox and Wilson and so on? No one could persuede Black people to vote Democratic it would be like chickesn voteing in favor of .Sanders. It was sufficent to prevent them from voteing at all whether by hook or by crook.

Takeing the black vote for granted turned out to be a mistake for Republicans . Even if a guy was pretty gratefull to Abriham Lincon  "What have you done for me lately ?" eventually becomes a legitamate question. When the Democrats opened the door to real membership in the power structure (I mean the Kennedy era) black people converted in mass , and why not? Since then the Democrats have taken the black vote for granted , which might turn out to be a mistake.

Will the Republican party open up to black members such that a black voter won't feel like he is wasteing his time?I think that because the Democrats take the black vote for granted there is a potential. After all isn't it kinda insulting to say that if uyou are black you must be helped along ? Do Democrats insult black people by saying that welfare and other government assistance is a black issue?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 12:18:31 AM »
how about this question without stating either parties negatives . which party today would help the black party?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »
how about this question without stating either parties negatives . which party today would help the black party?

Since there are only two parties and we know the Dem Party has miserably failed blacks I would have to conclude the Rep Party to be the best bet.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 01:03:31 AM »
Since there are only two parties and we know the Dem Party has miserably failed blacks I would have to conclude the Rep Party to be the best bet.

Absolutely!
The sooner the "crutch" is throw away the sooner they reach their potential.
Welfare pimps and liberals are enablers.
Some liberals are passive enablers because control freaks by nature think everyone needs their help.
Then there are liberals that are calculated enablers because they know the more govt dependents
they can create/foster, the bigger govt becomes and the more control/power liberals get.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 03:00:39 AM »
I sure can't wait until we can get back to MLK's dream, where we treat each other as equals, vs who can help the "black party" more or less.  How about we all help each other, per how we wish to & can,  regardless of race (& not via governmental mandate)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »

Absolutely!
The sooner the "crutch" is throw away the sooner they reach their potential.
Welfare pimps and liberals are enablers.
Some liberals are passive enablers because control freaks by nature think everyone needs their help.
Then there are liberals that are calculated enablers because they know the more govt dependents
they can create/foster, the bigger govt becomes and the more control/power liberals get.

it's about about power, greed, staying in control and Jesse, Al and liberal politicians all have their useful idiots to accomplish such goals.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 11:28:47 AM »
I said not stating negatives.

"no crutch" the only thing that offered?

theme is drawing people to you

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 11:52:05 AM »
You have a huge number of teasies and Republicans screaming that EVERYONE should pay income taxes , so as to have "skin in the game". Consider that many Black people have such small incomes that they pay no income tax. The Republicans want to tax them. So naturally, it is economically stupid for those people who pay zero income taxes to vote Republicans so they will have to pay more. Black people are not stupid. Most believe that the Teabaggers are racists, and indeed, a kluxer who is not with the Republicans & Teasies is a kluxer who is not paying attention. Not all Republicans are racists, nor all teasies are racists. But damn near all racists are Republicans these days.
There is no good reason for most Black people in most of this country to vote Republican. None. And they don't and won't.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »
There one very good reason to vote Repub by all of us, not just blacks as you like to treat as Special People. It's called survival!

Why do you treat blacks different than the rest of us? You always avoid my question and never answer it; once and for all explain your racism, please explain, I gots to know why!

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
I can`t answer for anyone else but I treat them differently just to avoid hassles. ex. n-word.

but if the situation arises I will be a complete asshole about it. I`ll not started it but I`ll not run from it.

the n-word I truely believe is getting in the way.

being the only exclusive people to say the word is stupid

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 04:59:19 PM »
I can`t answer for anyone else but I treat them differently just to avoid hassles. ex. n-word.

Kimba....and I am sure they treat us different...
many want to pretend it doesn't....but it works both ways
for some it is hard to admit reality...we are different
as much culturally as skin tone.....
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987