Author Topic: That piss poor judgement is spreading  (Read 12614 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: That piss poor judgement is spreading
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »
Ahh, I see, so now a court case with a conviction is neither factual or truthful......wow

But as I said, when we get the result of the appeals process, we'll find out which one of us is right.  And if this was a miscarriage of justice, I'll be ready to apologize

What you apparently are having a hard time with is this Rule of Law conservative supporting the Rule of Law.

Did she pull the trigger?

yes or no?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »
Was she convicted of murder of a cop??

YES or NO?

So, when do you figure that appeals process will be completed to validate your speculations?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
Was she convicted of murder of a cop??

YES or NO?

So, when do you figure that appeals process will be completed to validate your speculations?

As usual you avoid the question.

O'Reilly said she pulled the trigger.

Did she? Yes or No?

Doesn't matter if she was convicted as an accessory.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2011, 02:33:20 PM »
As ususal so did you.  We've already addressed the accomplice point.  We've already addressed the murder of a cop.  You're the one hung up on the trigger, when the accomplice is JUST AS GUILTY.

So, when's that appeals process again?  Yours and BsB's speculations need some serious validation, at this point
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2011, 02:39:55 PM »
Sounds to me like the affair is complicated enough to at least write an interesting song about it.

I suppose the next thing we'll hear from the reactionaries is how Billy Gashade should be excluded from the White House as well.

"This song, it was made, by Billy Gashade,
As soon as the news did arrive,
He said, there warn't a man,
With the Law in his hand,
That could take Jesse James when alive".

Except for  Gashade being 134 years old as well as fictional, it could happen.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
As ususal so did you.  We've already addressed the accomplice point.  We've already addressed the murder of a cop.  You're the one hung up on the trigger, when the accomplice is JUST AS GUILTY.

So, when's that appeals process again?  Yours and BsB's speculations need some serious validation, at this point

The appeals process already took place. Her conviction as an accomplice was upheld. It was never proven that she pulled the trigger, and the appeals process was not about that, it was whether there were errors of law made during her trial.

But it is funny you insist she was JUST AS GUILTY. Though you won't go on record as your boy O'Reilly did and say she pulled the trigger. Bad judgement on his part i guess.
Close enough for horseshoes.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 03:56:31 PM by BT »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »
So, I was right and you & BsB were wrong.  Conviction in the murder of a cop, upheld.  Thank you very much

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »
So, I was right and you & BsB were wrong.  Conviction in the murder of a cop, upheld.  Thank you very much

No you weren't right. Both you and O'Reilly said she pulled the trigger. Huge difference.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
I NEVER SAID "SHE PULLED THE TRIGGER"  I SAID SHE WAS CONVICTED FOR MURDER OF A COP, AND IT WAS UPHELD ON APPEAL

ergo COP KILLER, ergo, RIGHT        ::)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
I really am surprised you are hiding behind legal technicalities like being at the scene of a crime makes you guilty of the crime, yet you are against hate crime legislation.

Seems inconsistent.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »
Not inconsistent in the least.  I have SQUAT sympathy for an accomplice to a murder.  They are JUST AS GUILTY as the person who pulls the trigger.

Strangely, the Judge, Jury, and Law all seem to agree with me

You, on the other hand, have appeal-less speculation.  But keep harping on that trigger.  Perhaps when you're a judge you can get the accomplice of the murder off with just a felonious loitering.  Wrong place, wrong time game of horseshoes.  I'm sure the victims' families will understand

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
I'm sure the victims' families will understand

The victims family received closure when the real shooter of Foerster (Acoli) was convicted.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
Ahh, so you have record of them criticising the wrongful/hurtful prosecution of the accomplice??  Please share
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:46:53 PM by sirs »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
What i have is a record of you posting an O'Reilly op-ed which falsely claims that Assate was the shooter in the troopers deaths. I have you claiming that Michelles invite of a writers whose song questioned her guilt as the epitome of bad judgment when i don't recall the same protests about Bono from U2 or Bob Dylan being examples of bad judgment for their whitehouse visits even though both wrote songs questioning the guilt of convicted killers.

So it seems like you jumped on the tsk tsk bandwagon until some pertinent facts were shown to you like it was impossible for Shakur to be a shooter and then we have you walking it back a bit by claiming she was an accomplice, whatever that means, so Commons still shouldn't  be invited to the WH because you know, calling injustices when you see then is such bad judgment and is only useful when crying about the MSM or BDES.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »
So you have no idea if the prosecution of the trigger alone was "closure".  Perhaps you should have thought of that before trying to post more appeal-less speculation