Author Topic: Birth Cert is a fake  (Read 1966 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Birth Cert is a fake
« on: June 08, 2011, 05:49:19 PM »
The online image of a Hawaiian "Certificate of Live Birth" was trumpeted by the White House when it was released on April 27 as "proof positive" that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now an expert in typefaces and typography says it sure was "proof," but not of what the White House would have wanted.

Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business, says an analysis of the typefaces used in the Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate that the White House released on April 27 reveals it absolutely to be a forgery.

"My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter," Irey told WND.

"Typewriters in 1961 could not change the size and shape of a letter on the fly like that," he said. "This document is definitely a forgery."

$4.95 today! Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation's history, in "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi.

Irey acknowledges that an IBM Selectric typewriter could have produced different typefaces in a given document, but only if the Selectric ball was changed every time a different typeface letter was struck which would be unlikely to have been done to produce the word "Student," for example, that had two different styles of the lower case "t."

"This would have been a cumbersome procedure and the average hospital clerk typist would have no reason to change typeface with each individual letter in preparing a birth certificate," he noted.

Read more: Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=308397#ixzz1OigV2cIf

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Birth Cert is a fake
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
KRAMER....i didnt want to keep talking about it
but i suspected the same
plus what they released is not the one with the footprints w/doctors name ect....
i know....i know.... those are not required for passports....whatever
but i just knew.....i knew
when it came out that he was releasing his "birth certificate"
that it really wouldnt be a true birth certificate and would be the
"certificate of live birth"
i dont believe the guy was born in the US....
it's the biggest fraud in history....
but hey....the best thing is to just make sure he isnt re-elected
and get rid of him that way....via the ballot box instead of the courts
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 06:40:14 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »
KRAMER....i didnt want to keep talking about it
but i suspected the same
plus what they released is not the one with the footprints w/doctors name ect....
i know....i know.... those are not required for passports....whatever
but i just knew.....i knew
when it came out that he was realeasing his "birth certificate"
that it really wouldnt be a true birth certificate and would be the
"certificate of live birth"
i dont believe the guy was born in the US....
it's the biggest fraud in history....
but hey....the best thing is to just make sure he isnt re-elected
and get rid of him that way....via the ballot box instead of the courts

yeah but at least he knows that we know.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 06:24:20 PM »
lol!!!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »
Some letters are printed on a blank form, then a typewriter is used for specific information. The form was most likely created with a justifying typewriter, and blank certificates were printed of this, with names, dates and other particular birth information added as needed.

Footprints are not required or used on all birth certificates.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
The IBM Selectric was released 4 days before Obama was born. What are the chances that the state of Hawaii bought some and had them deployed in offices in that time frame?

It is highly likely that more than one person used more than one typewriter in preparing this form; that was common in the days before desktop computers became popular.

I think this "expert" needs to have his status as expert be questioned.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »

Perhaps you should look at it again; the doctor's signature is on there. Not all states require a footprint.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »
There were justifying typewriters used in making newspaper ads and such, before the IBM Selectric was invented.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 06:44:33 AM »

BSB

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »
And the purpose of this stupidity is what Kramer? What's next, more amputee comments?

BSB

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 10:53:44 AM »
which one?

My daughter had two doctors involved with her birth. Her normal attending OB/GYN and his backup that was in the room when she was delivered. Her regular doctor came by for the paperwork and a visit a few hours after the birth; I don't remember which one signed the certificate, probably the backup who was in the room at the time of delivery.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 11:28:30 AM »
The certificate clearly states that Barak Obama was BORN IN HONOLULU.

The signature is about as important as the Treasury Secretary's signature on the last dollar you spent.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 12:22:31 PM »
Why did Obama release electronic birth certificate?
Scanner expert's criminal complaint filed with FBI outlines inconsistencies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 07, 2011

By Jerome R. Corsi

NEW YORK : The White House's release of an electronic copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate instead of a certified paper copy raises questions in a 22-page criminal complaint with the FBI filed by an international expert in scanners and document-imaging software.

Doug Vogt's complaint charges that individuals within the Hawaii Department of Health, Obama political operatives and an unidentified graphic artist worked in a multi-state conspiracy to create a fraudulent long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama.

Vogt's complaint asserts: "I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator programs."

He claims the long-form birth certificate the White House released April 27 as an electronic document in PDF format was forged from a composite of legitimate birth certificates obtained from the Hawaii DOH archives and manipulated to replace the original information with a fraudulent Obama birth record.

Get the inside details on what could be the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation's history, in "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President."

The birth certificate the White House released consists of an electronic file that when opened as a PDF file in Adobe Illustrator reveals nine different layers that corresponded to different sections of the form, including the signatures.

"I also opened up the White House PDF file in WordPad so I could see the codes and headers in the file. There I discovered the evidence for the nine layers embedded in the code," Vogt writes. "The big surprise I discovered was that the file was finished or created on April 27, 2011, and the copy I had downloaded from the White House web site was modified on April 28, 2011, at 9:58 a.m., the day after the news conference."

Vogt sees a discrepancy between the electronic PDF file released on the White House website and the White House-released correspondence with the Hawaii Department of Health, including a letter from DOH Director Loretta J. Fuddy, that clearly states she released in Hawaii to White House outside counsel Perkins Coie two certified copies of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth.

"The whole White House story that the President had his Seattle-based lawyer fly to Hawaii and pick up a signed and stamped paper Certificate of Live Birth and fly directly to Washington, D.C., is obviously not the document the public has been shown," Vogt concludes.

"In other words the whole story is not true," he said. "The Press Secretary proudly stated that he personally put up the PDF on the White House web site and that's probably all they got, was the PDF by e-mail."

Vogt also questions why the Obama birth certificate was shown by the White House as a positive document, black printing on a white background (covered by green hash-marked official Hawaii DOH document paper), while the Nordyke twins' birth certificates from the same era were obviously archived as microfilm, with photostatic copies clearly showing the white printing on black background characteristic of positive copies made from records preserved on microfilm.

To make the point, Vogt displayed a TIFF image of the Obama birth certificate issued by the White House and the photo static copy issued to the Nordyke twins by the Hawaii DOH in 1966:

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011Photostat of Susan Nordyke's 1961 Hawaii birth certificate (Courtesy Honolulu Advertiser)

The White House has not explained how the copy of the Obama birth certificate released to the press in the White House press room was produced without the green hash-mark background that supposedly represented the document as officially issued by the Hawaii DOH.

The figure below shows the photocopy the White House released to the press at the same time the electronic birth certificate was posted on the White House website:

The Hawaii DOH has refused to show the original document in its vault to the public, to compare with the White House-released versions. The agency also has not explained the apparent discrepancy of retaining Obama's 1961 long-form birth certificate as a paper document, while the Nordyke twins' birth certificates issued within days of Obama's are maintained as microfilm records, not paper documents.

Multiple layers

Vogt notes that the multiple layers in the PDF file released by the White House have been widely demonstrated by various experts in numerous videos posted on Internet sites.

He provides a rebuttal to Jean-Claude Tremblay, a Canadian graphic artist who argued on the Fox News Channel on April 29 that the layers were a natural result of the Hawaii DOH scanning the original document while leaving OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software operative within the scanner.

Tremblay told Fox News that scanner OCR software tries to translate characters or words in a photograph into text, producing multiple layers in the resulting PDF file.

Tremblay further maintained that in the scanning process, layers were created when the OCR software was unable to separate text fully from background, resulting in the creation of a separate layer within the document.

Vogt charges that Tremblay "knows nothing about OCR engines and how they work and their file structure."

Vogt notes the Obama PDF birth certificate file was supposed to have come directly from the Hawaii DOH office.

He maintains that the Hawaii DOH would have absolutely no reason to use OCR features when making the scan, and if the Hawaii DOH were asked to give the White House a PDF image, "it would be from their existing TIFF image stored in their document imaging program on the server."

"My qualifications on OCR programs are considerable," Vogt asserts.

He provides the following technical explanation:

"Our own document imaging program, TheRepository, has an OCR option from Expervision that is called TypeReader. We integrated TypeReader into our program but to do this we had to sign a non-disclosure statement with them and then we got their Took Kit and API. When an OCR program saves a file as a searchable PDF, the file contains three main files within it. The first file is an image file, usually a compressed Group4 TIFF. The second file is a ASCII text file and the last file is a matrix file that contains the X and Y coordinates of all the words in the document. The Starting point for the image file and the matrix file is usually the upper left hand corner of the image measured in pixels. The text file and matrix files would never be seen as separate layers and there is certainly no nine layers. The three files would be in a PDF 'wrapper' and that's all. All OCR programs work on the same principle."
Put simply, Vogt explains, OCR technology is typically used to read into a word processing program text from a typed or printed document that is translated into electronic format by a scanner.

If the Hawaii DOH produced the PDF file for the White House, a flat TIFF image would have been sufficient, as the Hawaii DOH had no reason to think the White House or U.S. citizens would manipulate the document in a word processer, either before or after the document had been released.

Instead, Vogt asserts, the White House released, perhaps by mistake, a nine-layer Adobe Illustrator file that had been used to forge the document.

As of this writing, the Obama birth certificate placed on the White House website can still be viewed and downloaded.

Read more: Why did Obama release electronic birth certificate? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=308277#ixzz1OnBJZoMR

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 12:25:17 PM »
My daughter had two doctors involved with her birth.

Did the doctors announced as her birth doctors change over time?