Author Topic: Press comes up bust on Palin emails  (Read 2748 times)

BSB

Re: Press comes up bust on Palin emails
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
Everything about Sarah Palin comes up bust. Her run for the presidency with McCain came up bust. Her governorship came up bust. She is a bust. She'll never be anything but a bust. Her 15 minutes is long overdue. Stick a fork in her.

BSB

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore:
"Sifting through' Palin's emails is 'repulsive"

June 14, 2011 2:50 pm ET .

Is Hollywood ready to embrace Sarah Palin as a true victim? Demi Moore, Ashton's 
Kutcher's wife trilled, "I so agree!" to her husband's Twitter,   "As much as I'm not a
fan of Sarah Palin I find sifting through her emails repulsive and over reaching media."

On Tuesday, June 14,  Flag day, this unexpected defense of Palin is from a shocking source,
the  ultra-liberal Hollywood crowd,  and is akin to rasing a liberal flag, sounding a "Paul Revere"
warning - "Hollywood is watching! Hollywood is watching!"

This warning is that media efforts may backfire and it questions whether mainstream
media has simply crossed the line of decency
, overreaching  in their pursuit of Palin.
Has the media proved, beyond a doubt,  that Sarah Palin really is a victim, just as she says? 

http://www.examiner.com/political-transcripts-in-national/ashton-kutcher-demi-moore-sifting-through-palin-s-emails-is-repulsive
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
Everything about Sarah Palin comes up bust. Her run for the presidency with McCain came up bust. Her governorship came up bust. She is a bust. She'll never be anything but a bust. Her 15 minutes is long overdue. Stick a fork in her.

BSB

You are like a 2 year old, bad mouthing her fame & fortune, yet can't stop talking about her. It's dummy's like you that keep this thing going, and she just keeps eating it up, making more money, as you idiots keeps paying her attention...if only you could find some special quality you have to exploit for fame & fortune. I wonder if half you haters out there are just jealous of her money and exposure and the other half are just morons without any life to live!

Don't you get that?

BSB

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
Kramer, "......can't stop talking about her. It's dummy's like you that keep this thing going."

Hmmmm, I believe it was >>>you<<< who authored this topic.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »

LOL....like clockwork

Sirs

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:29 PM »
Kramer, "......can't stop talking about her. It's dummy's like you that keep this thing going."

Hmmmm, I believe it was >>>you<<< who authored this topic.

BSB

Yes I did but you are the one with the problem with her not me. I just posted about people like you that have a fascination with her life to the extent that you have to trash her, but in the process Palin keeps running circles around y'all...that's all.

Seriously, I think you and her in a debate would be comical, as in she would clean your clock as she typically does with hot-winded Harvard types, or those that claim to be such.