Author Topic: Obama's party has another sexual perv like the Weiner  (Read 1714 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Obama's party has another sexual perv like the Weiner
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »
Rep. David Wu has been accused of an “unwanted sexual encounter” with the teenage daughter of a longtime friend, the latest scandal to engulf the troubled Oregon Democrat.

The Oregonian reported that the 56-year-old Wu “acknowledged a sexual encounter to his senior aides but insisted it was consensual,” according to sources aware of the incident.

The unidentified teenager and her family did not file any criminal complaint over the incident, which apparently took place sometime around last Thanksgiving.

Calling the episode “very serious,” Wu did not specifically address allegations that he made unwanted sexual advances toward the young woman who is the daughter of a donor.

“This is very serious, and I have absolutely no desire to bring unwanted publicity, attention or stress to a young woman and her family,” Wu said.

The Oregonian reported the person involved graduated from high school in 2010 but did not mention her age. She and her family declined to speak to the newspaper.

Wu, who is being treated for an unspecified mental health condition, is separated from his wife Michelle and the couple reportedly is seeking a divorce. They have two children.

Wu, who was born in Taiwan is the first Chinese-American elected to Congress and has served in the House since 1999.

This episode is the latest in a long list of troubling incidents for Wu, including a previous allegation of sexual assault lodged against him by a former girlfriend when they were both attending Stanford University in 1976. Wu was not charged with a crime, but he was made to see a counselor and was disciplined by the university.

This incident was reported by The Oregonian shortly before the 2004 elections. Wu admitted to “inexcusable behavior on my part” when confronted about the allegations.

“As a 21-year-old, I hurt someone I cared very much about. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am very sorry,” Wu said in a statement to The Oregonian. “This single event forever changed my life and the person that I have become.”

Shortly before the 2010 elections, Wu began behaving erratically, according to The Oregonian and other news outlets. Wu sent a bizarre picture of himself in a tiger costume to his staffers, and some of them urged him to seek psychiatric help. More than a half dozen staffers and campaign consultants quit as Wu bombarded them with troubling phone calls and emails.

“I freely admit that it was an intense campaign, and I was not always at my best with staff or constituents,” Wu said in a statement to Williamette Week, a Portland newspaper. “For all those moments, I wish I’d been better and I apologize.”

These latest allegations against Wu add to the growing list of sex scandals that have rocked Capitol Hill over the past two years.

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) recently resigned from Congress following a national firestorm over lewd photos he sent to women he met over the Internet.

Former Rep. Christopher Lee (R-N.Y.) was caught sending a topless online photo and also resigned. Former Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) had an affair with one of his campaign aides, who also happened to be the wife of his deputy chief of staff. Ensign stepped down from office on May 3.

And ex-Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) quickly departed Capitol Hill in March 2010 after POLITICO reported he was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegations of sexual harassment of male staffers. The Ethics Committee recently announced that it will continue looking into whether any Democratic lawmakers or staffers knew about those allegations but failed to take action against Massa.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/59706.html#ixzz1T3NWbBWd

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:13:05 PM by Kramer »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Obma's party has another sexual perv like the Weiner
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
Sexual perversion is unrelated to politics.

If this girl graduated from HS in 2010, then she is 18 or 19.

Mental illness, like physical illness has nothing whatever to do with political beliefs.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Obma's party has another sexual perv like the Weiner
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »
Sexual perversion is unrelated to politics.

If this girl graduated from HS in 2010, then she is 18 or 19.

Mental illness, like physical illness has nothing whatever to do with political beliefs.

a pattern is emerging. when you take a typical liberal, and combine their mental illnesses with a lack of morals and decency then patters like this become common place.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Obama's party has another sexual perv like the Weiner
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:52:32 AM »
No, they don't. Sexual misbehavior is not contagious, nor is it related to politics. It is related to lust.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
No, they don't. Sexual misbehavior is not contagious, nor is it related to politics. It is related to lust.

I never said anything like that you big dummy.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »
You seem oblivious of the silly things you are saying of late.

You claim that Wu furgles teenagers because he is a liberal. That is ridiculous.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »

You claim that Wu furgles teenagers because he is a liberal. That is ridiculous.

Liberalism is a religion. That religion is filled to the coffers with perverts, molesters, rapists, liars, & societies bottom-dwellers. The Weiner, Wu, Bill Clinton, and the ex New York Governor Elliot Spitzer are all recent examples. It just so happens these twisted Liberals identify themselves with the Democrat Party too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »
Dolt.

I bet you take a "wide stance" when you poop in public.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 07:54:11 PM »
Dolt.

I bet you take a "wide stance" when you poop in public.

Only when your mouth is directly below my ass.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 01:22:56 AM »

What in particular makes this corelation rediculous?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 11:50:09 AM »
Because politics is unrelated to lust.

There is no correlation between the sex crimes and politics.

Next I suppose we will hear that all those Catholic priests that buggered little boys did so because they were Democrats, even the ones in Ireland and Italy.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 12:32:26 PM »

Next I suppose we will hear that all those Catholic priests that buggered little boys did so because they were Democrats, even the ones in Ireland and Italy.

Liberal scum infest the world and their political parties vary from country to country. In America they have attached themselves to the Democrat Party. Maybe in Ireland they call themselves the Green party but make no mistake they are perverted scum. They want to confiscate other peoples hard earned money, rape people, rape countries, molest children and even the French have theirs in Dominique Strauss-Kahn. President Clinton (a LIBERAL Democrat) took advantage of an YOUNG intern in the Oval Office, Gary Condit (Dem Congressman) was a perv cheat, Wu, a Democrat, is a perv, the wiener is a Perv & had to resign office, Elliot Spitzer, another Democrat politician cheated on his family with whores, even Democrat presidential candidates like Gary Hart are cheats. Just about every Kennedy has abused and sometimes raped women and they are all in politics. Hell, Teddy killed a girl and got away with it. Let's not forget about Barney Fag and all his deviant behavior. The list goes on and on and people like XO ARE more than happy to vote for these freaks because he likes their politics. So yes, there is a direct correlation between perverts & liberals & Democrats and of course politics. XO isn't bothered by these pathetic immoral scum but finds nice women like Palin and Bachmann to be to worst of the worst.

Weak men like XO constantly attack conservative women, not liberal women. They demean, they make up lies, they distort facts and treat conservative POLITICAL women like shit. And who would think up a perverted act like TEA BAGGING, a derogatory name to call the Tea Party, but liberal perverts. Bill Clinton and Obama used that filthy term against the Tea Party. Who would even know what that act was about except a liberal Democrat politician? Prior to that nobody in normal circles had heard of such a sick term but sure enough the Democrat Party knew what it was and is all to familiar with it!!! Just imagine your president Tea Bagging the first lady, now that is a sight to behold. So you see XO, there CLEARLY is a correlation between perverts & liberals & Democrats and Politics and that is clearly evident for all to see but morons like you.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:38 AM »

It's Anthony Weiner, Jersey edition.

Garden State Democrat Louis Magazzu announced his resignation Tuesday after nude pictures he sent to a woman he had been corresponding with were posted on a Republican activist's website.

At least two of the photos showed the Cumberland County freeholder's crotch, two showed him dressed to the nines in a suit, and a fifth showed him waist up without a shirt.

The tawdry photos - taken in front of a mirror with a smartphone - are similar to those that led to Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-Queens-Brooklyn) to call it quits in June.

Magazzu, a 53-year-old lawyer who had been an elected county official for more than a decade, apologized to his friends, family and constituents in a statement, but indicated he had been set up.

"I did not know that she was working with an avowed political enemy to distribute these pictures," Magazzu said of the Chicago woman he corresponded with online with for several years but claims he never met. "I have retained counsel to determine what laws may have been broken by the unauthorized distribution of those pictures."

Magazzu, who has five children, has been separated from his wife for about two years. He claims no government devices were used to receive or send the pictures.

Unlike Weiner, who waited weeks before resigning, Magazzu stepped down just a day after the photo scandal hit local papers.

Carl Johnson, of Milville, who posted the photos on Magazzuwatch.com, said he would consider taking down the photos.

"He should have stepped down a long time ago for many reasons. His brand of politics is harmful to the entire political process," Johnson told The Associated Press.  "I'm sorry it had to happen this way."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/03/2011-08-03_louis_magazzu_democrat_new_jersey_freeholder_resigns_after_nude_photos_sexts_sur.html#ixzz1TyXMEAgQ

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 12:09:13 PM »
It's only a matter or time before some teabagger or Repug does the same thing.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 12:14:29 PM »

Another politician forced to resign after sending naked
pictures to woman he had online relationship with

By Daily Mail Reporter

2nd August 2011

New Jersey Democrat Louis N. Magazzu may resign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021715/New-Jersey-democrat-Louis-Magazzu-resigns-naked-photos-email-online-girlfriend.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987