Author Topic: How low can he go?  (Read 7267 times)

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How low can he go?
« on: January 12, 2007, 06:51:11 PM »
Just 35% of Americans now approve of the way that George W. Bush is performing his role as President. That’s down sharply in recent days and is the lowest level of Approval ever measured by Rasmussen Reports (see comments on comparing Approval Ratings from different polling firms). Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove of his performance.

http://rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: How low can he go?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
He might hit 30%.

His numbers also might begin to rise as the dems exercise their power in congress.

Mucho

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »
He might hit 30%.

His numbers also might begin to rise as the dems exercise their power in congress.

I expect his figures tto get under 20% even tho there are  30% hardcore fascists in this country, even they are beginning to realize how fucked up this moron is. he Dems will expose even more og his stupidity now that they control Congress through investigations & hearings.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:57 PM »
We'll see.

I suspect his ratings will be in the high 40s by early '08.

Mucho

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
We'll see.

I suspect his ratings will be in the high 40s by early '08.

Big whoop de dooo! 40% is miserable enough , but 20% is below Nixon stuff and he will have to go.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:34 PM »
His trem expires in january '09 . i don't expect him to leave earleir than that. And i said high 40's.

Mucho

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 08:48:17 PM »
His trem expires in january '09 . i don't expect him to leave earleir than that. And i said high 40's.

Actually, since you think the Dems are such  fuckups , you should want both Bushidiot & BigDick to resign so thst the Dems are in charge when Iraq disintegrates. Then you can blame them and save the Repub party. It is the only thing that will save it after the Bushidiot keeps hammering it with his madness.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
Nah.

I'll let events take their course.

Will be quite interesting to see how it all plays out.

Mucho

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 02:34:10 AM »
Nah.

I'll let events take their course.

Will be quite interesting to see how it all plays out.

Yes it will and I will guarantee that the Bushidiot will be below Habu (snake) shit and there is nothing below that as the Asians say.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 02:43:59 AM »
You underestimate the power of an ABB like tactic which some of your fellow travelers perfected.

The GOP no longer controls the house and senate. There will be valid comparisons between what comes out of capitol hill and what comes from the WH.

The dems have been in power for just a few days and have already tarnished themselves with the minimum wage issue.

Why should American Somoans be exempt?

Mucho

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 12:26:15 PM »
You underestimate the power of an ABB like tactic which some of your fellow travelers perfected.

The GOP no longer controls the house and senate. There will be valid comparisons between what comes out of capitol hill and what comes from the WH.

The dems have been in power for just a few days and have already tarnished themselves with the minimum wage issue.

Why should American Somoans be exempt?

Pelosi came close to tarnishing herself by thinking about acting like a Repub, but quickly admitted her mistake and did the right thing unlike the Repubs that fuck up , cover up and keep on blundering on until there is no redemption like the Bushidiot in Iraq.
Pelosi Exempting Hometown Company From Minimum Wage Hike?

(CNSNews.com) - Republicans say she tried to. But on Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made it clear that the new federal minimum wage would apply to all U.S. territories, including American Samoa. This happened after Republicans accused Pelosi of doing a favor for a hometown company - the San Francisco-based Del Monte. The bill hiking the minimum wage to $7.25 an hour extended the higher minimum wage to the Northern Mariana Islands, but not to American Samoa - where StarKist tuna has a large packing plant. StarKist's parent company is Del Monte Corp. "There's something fishy going on here," said Rep

Besides ,the only people remotely interested in this non-story were RW nutcase blogs that sopecialize in shit disturbing like the shits they are.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ThisHour.asp
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 12:52:14 PM by Mucho »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 02:07:29 PM »
Representative Pelosi has learned , I suppose , that on center stage it is harder to get away with things.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 03:44:51 PM »
What she has learned is that the watchers are now the watched.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 04:28:01 PM »
I'm very glad to hear of this. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Mucho

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »
Representative Pelosi has learned , I suppose , that on center stage it is harder to get away with things.

Too bad the Bushidiot never learned that.