Author Topic: Barry got spanked today  (Read 1551 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Barry got spanked today
« on: August 31, 2011, 06:22:09 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/aug/31/boehner-obama-joint-session-date-no/

Speaker of the House John Boehner sent a letter back to President Obama regarding the president's request for a joint session of Congress on September 7. However, Mr. Boehner told the president that the date of September 7 would not be available and proposed September 8 instead.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Barry got spanked today
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
I hope his teleprompter goes out during the speech.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:28:32 PM »
Obama reached a new low today
he got some very bad advice
of all the things President Obama is...he's not really an asshole
but someone gave him advice today to be an asshole
Obama does not wear "being an asshole" well
so I am glad he came to his senses and backed down
sure some will whine.."but isnt the economy more important than a debate?"
yeah...well isnt the economy more important than a week eating ice cream in "Martha's Vineyard"?
this bad advice was nothing but a stunt and Obama was sharp enough to see it would backfire
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 01:41:42 AM »
I heard today, that there are folks criticizing media outlets, like NPR, because they dared to call President Obama, Mr. Obama.  They'd lead with President Obama, then later in the story, refer to him as Mr. Obama, which was some supposed sign of disrepsect, and why "this President" (wink wink, because he's black, and we're all racists, right?).  And I think NPR apologized.....EXCEPT for the simple fact that media outlets, including NPR have been calling Presidents with Mr. for decades.

So WHY IS IT different for this President than all the others??  Why THIS apology, and not any others? 

And was it whole heartedly disrespectful of Mr. Obama to be calling members of congress by their 1st name, during the Obamacare talks?? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 07:59:06 AM »
It may be all well and good to 'spank Barry', but if this ends up pre-empting the football game, it ain't Barry I'm going to be cussing.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 12:00:42 PM »
I hope his teleprompter goes out during the speech.

he usually has a backup.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
What is Obama going to say that will create jobs? You mean more spending, or more regulation?

The only thing Obama could say that will create a job is that he's rolling back all the crap he's instituted since coming to DC. Then and only then will any new jobs be created.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 01:21:45 PM »
What is Obama going to say that will create jobs? You mean more spending, or more regulation?

Yep, and yep.  AND, that if weren't for the dastardly Republicans thwarting him at every turn, we'd be swimming in new (Government) jobs

Watch as the new election campaign comes rolling out of the WH.  he can't run on his record, he can't run on his polling #'s, he can't even run on the things that he did pass, with his Democrat majorities, (and the resulting massively damaging repercussions they have wrought on our country)

No, the campaign is going to be Obama vs Congress, and in particular the "failure to compromise by the evil Republicans".  This upcoming Jt Session job's speech, is largely going to be campaign stump speech.  If anyone is paying attention to it, I'll be interested to see how many times he criticizes the Congress/GOP for their "failure to compromise and put the country ahead of party" (ironically them, being the Dems having done precisely that when they ran everything, and ramrodded every liberal pet project, legislation, regulation, and spending program they could). 

You might be able to count the times he commends Congress on their actions on 1......finger

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »
Well Perry isn't Congress.

Perry runs Texas and it's doing much better under his leadership than the USA is doing under Obama. If Obama wins in 2012 I might have to move to Texas!! I'm not moving because Obama will lose to whoever the other one is.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Perry will be an extension of the Republicans in congress.......or so the effort will be made

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
Perry will be an extension of the Republicans in congress.......or so the effort will be made

Perry has a record
Obama has a record
Congress has a record

Who has the best & the worst record?

The country is paying attention this time!!!!!!!!!

Sirs, do not believe everything you hear!!!!!!!!!!!

Even certain so-called Republicans can't be trusted, i.e. Krauthammer & Peggy Noonan. Last go around those two undermined McCain's choice in Palin.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 02:37:08 PM »
Oh, it's not that I "believe everything I hear".  I'm just predicting what the WH is left with, in campaigning.  Whether it works or not is debatable, since Obama will have nearly the entire MSM circling the wagons, while Dem politicians & liberal pundits will be going apesnot in their rhetoric of just just how evil the "other side is"

So, it's merely a predition.  Watch and see if I'm shown to be correct or not