Author Topic: Democrat Hate  (Read 3193 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Democrat Hate
« on: September 06, 2011, 08:15:32 PM »
http://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-allows-players-slaughter-tea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

Controversial online video game "Tea Party Zombies Must Die" allows players to slaughter Tea Partiers and famous conservatives with a variety of weapons. The graphic, offensive, and violent game was created by StarvingEyes Advergaming but does not have any obvious connection to or advertisement for any other group.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Democrat Hate
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
It isn't all that good a game: I would like to see a beheading option, and Rush Limbaugh is not included.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:52:55 PM »
It isn't all that good a game: I would like to see a beheading option, and Rush Limbaugh is not included.

I think an all out war between your group and mine would be a major loss for your side. Just remember that when you want to talk tough.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:29 PM »
Mmmmhmmmmm... ::)
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 01:00:57 AM »
I was referring to an idiotic zombie video game, you jerk.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 11:26:41 AM »
I was referring to an idiotic zombie video game, you jerk.

which, base on your suggestion, might cause someone to be attacked and hurt by an unstable liberal scumbag.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
Good news: Angry liberals can now vicariously hunt down and kill the world's most dangerous prey.  No, not human beings; Tea Party Zombies. The Left continues to usher in our great new age of selective "civility" with the introduction of TeaPartyZombiesMustDie.com, at which anyone -- from White House messaging gurus, to talentless "comedians," to Congressional Black Caucus members, to New York Times columnists -- can quench their (projected) bloodlust by massacring avatars of Tea Party activists.  These zombified targets include "generic pissed off old white guys," Glenn Beck, a blood-drenched Sarah Palin, and a two-headed Koch brothers creature, among others.  Enlightened gamers can choose from a wide array of weapons, including crow bars, crossbows, and firearms, with which to dispatch their living-dead political foes.  A few choice screenshots:

The game's creators -- who, are far as I can tell, are anonymous* at this point -- also offer users inter-level "educational" tidbits about the Tea Party, including quotes from liberals attacking the movement, Fox News, etc.

This pleasant addition to our political landscape marks the ultimate confluence of the Left's phony "new tone" moralizing and their nutroots' technological prowess.  Hence, conservatives have morphed from figurative bogeymen into virtual, butcherable bogeymen.  I'll admit that if liberals hadn't wet themselves repeatedly during their pious civility crusades, maybe -- just maybe -- I'd find this game slightly entertaining.  But any propensity towards amusement is immediately stricken from my imagination the instant I picture the indignant media firestorm that would undoubtedly arise if the growling death targets resembled, say, Barack Obama.  In case you're unclear on the rules of the rhetorical road, here's a user-friendly recap:

Anti-conservative death fantasy game: Oh, lighten up, wingnuts -- it's just a silly game.

Anti-Obama death fantasy game: National. Crisis.  Hell, the emergency would be so acute, Congress might even reinstate bipartisan seating for Thursday's presidential address.

To our valued Lefty readers: Don't even try to pretend I'm inventing a nonexistent double-standard here. Spare me.  Oh, and to save you the trouble, once you've slain every last terrorist/racist/zombie, you're rewarded with the following "victory" screenshot.  Congratulations, creep:

Naaaa......no leftist hypocrisy here.......can we move on
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »
tsk tsk

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 02:01:45 PM »
Nice to know how flagrant transparent hypocrisy doesn't bother some folks.  To each, their own
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 02:13:57 PM »
Nice to know that some people are so focused on playing the hypocrisy card, that they didn't notice that the left just expanded the playing field. And for that you should say thank you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »
"expanded the playing field"?  Someone else is going to run against Obama?  I'll focus on pertinent points, if you don't mind, like the pre-emptive positioning the left is trying to lay down, where subordinates, as high as Biden can say anything vitriolic, and not only do they get a pass, not only does Obama get to claim "above the fray", because he himself didn't utter any words, but they get the obligatory tsk tsk, by the likes of your reasoned response

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »
"expanded the playing field"?  Someone else is going to run against Obama?  I'll focus on pertinent points, if you don't mind, like the pre-emptive positioning the left is trying to lay down, where subordinates, as high as Biden can say anything vitriolic, and not only do they get a pass, not only does Obama get to claim "above the fray", because he himself didn't utter any words, but they get the obligatory tsk tsk, by the likes of your reasoned response

Yeah GOP subordinates can now say anything vitriolic they want and get the same pass, as long as the candidates themselves stay above the fray. Vitriol spewers should feel liberated now that the dems have expanded the playing field.

or are you saying the right doesn't have it in them to play hardball, and have been reduced to being whiny hypocrisy finger pointers and behaving like hall monitors.

Please clarify.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
Pray tell, what GOP subordinates can say the same vitriolic comments, and get away with it?  Examples please

In what universe is the right going to get a pass, for this supposed "expanded playing field"?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »
Pray tell, what GOP subordinates can say the same vitriolic comments, and get away with it?  Examples please

In what universe is the right going to get a pass, for this supposed "expanded playing field"?

The same universe that the left now gets away with it. It's called tit for tat.

Now if a Ron Paul supporter for example says Obama is a Stuttering Clusterfuck of a Miserable Failure they get a pass, and if anyone objects, they simply point out the silence concerning the Hoffa remarks.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 04:06:57 PM »
You're talking about an alternate universe, where the MSM would give such a pass to the right.  Doesn't exist, on this planet, or this country.  It might exist on an episode of Star Trek