Author Topic: Democrat Hate  (Read 3197 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Democrat Hate
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 04:13:53 PM »
If you are satisfied simply whining about hypocrisy, then so be it.

Ball in your court.

I think the left and the MSM have opened up a Pandora's box by defining what constitutes civility in today's world, but if proxies on the right don't want to play hardball as defined by the new rules, so be it. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »
I'm satisfied in pointing out blatant hypocrisy, when I see it.  By all means, give it a pass, just like the MSM.  In theory, they've opened up a box.  In reality, nothing will become of it, outside of Fox News pointing it out, perhaps
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »
In reality, nothing will become of it, outside of Fox News pointing it out, perhaps

So you are saying the right's surrogates  don't have it in them to play hardball, like the left's surrogates certainly do?

Not sure what Fox has to do with any of this, unless you think pointing out hypocrisy is the ultimate in hardball politics.

Perhaps the right has turned into finger pointing hall monitors after all.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »
I'm saying the right won't get a pass for playing hardball, while the left will.  Case in point, the latest posts regarding "civility" coming from the likes of Biden, Waters, Jackson Lee, and Hoffa    oy     ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 05:00:59 PM »
Why not?

Can you give me an example of the MSM calling out the right for something they said after the Hoffa, Waters, CBC statements were given their passes?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
Are you not paying attention?  They won't being given a pass, given prior examples of how the right is pounded for rhetoric that's merely assumed to be inferred vitriole.  Remember all the talk about Palin, "Battelgrounds", her "target map".  The MSM pounded her and the Tea party for junk like that, and supposed racism, because one congress critter "heard" someone say "nigger". 

ACTUAL rhetoric, ACTUAL examples perpetuated by the left, continues to get a pass    oy

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
So you can't give me an example... post Hoffa?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 05:42:04 PM »
I gave you a plethora of examples.  Why would there be an example post-Hoffa??  That just happened.      ::)   Your theory of an "expanded field", where the right will get a MSM pass for similary rhetoric, remains just that, until there is an example

Ball in your court

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 05:49:37 PM »
I gave you a plethora of examples.  Why would there be an example post-Hoffa??  That just happened.      ::)   Your theory of an "expanded field", where the right will get a MSM pass for similary rhetoric, remains just that, until there is an example

Ball in your court

Not quite. The MSM has set the precedent with it's handling of the Hoffa statement. You are simply predicting that the MSM will treat the right differently even though a new precedent has been set. In other words you are fortune telling.

So who will win the world series, superbowl and what will the price of gold be on Oct 31, 2011 as long as you are in prediction mode.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 05:54:57 PM »
I'm predicting the status quo will remain precisely that.  The Hoffa statement is no different than earlier statements by messers Biden, Waters, etc, merely a tad more inflammatory.  But not by much.  There's no new precedent here.  Same pass to the left, that the right would be excoriated much less for

Phillies win the WS
Saints win the SB
Gold will be close to $1900

We'll patiently wait to see if the MSM, outside Fox, ever validates your theory

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
We have your predictions on record. Let's see how prescient you are.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
ditto.  Reality & status quo favors my current political prediction.  Let's see if the MSM ever decide to validate your theory

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
ditto.  Reality & status quo favors my current political prediction.  Let's see if the MSM ever decide to validate your theory

Absolutely. All they have to do is call out the right for what the left does on a daily basis. And which point you will be correct in your assessment.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »
Close, what they have to do is give the right a pass for the pass they give the left, on a daily basis.  Then you'll be correct in your theory of an expanded field

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 08:32:17 PM »
Not quite. One is requires an action by the MSM, (excoriating the right for an action the left has also done)  the other requires no action.