Author Topic: Do any of you sense something is in the air?  (Read 461 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Do any of you sense something is in the air?
« on: September 14, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »
I don't know about you folks but I'm sensing that Obama's house of cards is entering into free-fall territory and I think this date should be noted on everyone's calender. It appears that with the loss of the NY Congressional District, that has been Democrat since 1923 to a Republican, has caused the scales to fall from our nations eyes and finally we can clearly see that Obama is a fraud, phony, zero, an empty suit, and is an utter failure.

Now it will be interesting to watch the press slowly march out from Obama's asshole where they have been living for years. His press as they leave his asshole are emerging to the reality that they were terribly wrong, not only about Obama, but about the nations mood for his type of presidency. They are too slimy to admit the conspiracy, to admit they compromised their principals and integrity but obviously they never had any. They all graduated from colleges and universities that have been infested for years with America Haters and have been brainwashed into believing what Obama believes. They and Obama are two peas in a pod but something has to give and they now know they must abandon him. It's because they are cowards and know that they must survive so they are leaving him in order to not go down with the ship!

Obama 2012, see ya, no way baby, you are toast! And all the money in the world won't get you reelected.