Author Topic: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"  (Read 12832 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »
"Xo.........you've got nothing?, outside of some snide response & derogatory insult you're just waiting to pull out, that might make you feel better, but does nothing to facilitate discussion, in this, a debate forum??"

"No, XO is not going to list any type of reason why Obama should be reelected based on accomplishments, because he doesn't have any.  He is just going to try to tear down anybody on our side with insulting and snide comments. "He/she will never get nominated. Wait and see. They are doomed. They will never get elected. The oligarchy will never promote them." blah blah blah."

and the subsequent response.......*drum roll*.......

There is no reason to try to explain the obvious to those who have demonstrated that they are incapable of perceiving reality as it is

What speaks volumes is the stupidity of the constant hateObama, hateObama, hateObama spewed by the pathetic lumpenproletarians.

Discussing anything with such creatures is akin to barking back at the neighbor's schnauzer.

Palin and Bachmann will not get the nomination, watch and see.

Perry should be unelectable because he is a sly, manipulative dolt, and if the Republicans have a brain (not that recent developments suggest that there is anyone home) they will choose Romney or Huntsman.

8)    And what "reality" is that, Xo?  The one where you just responded precisely how we would have expected you to?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 03:13:29 PM »
I just thought of 1 accomplishment............Damn I lost it, I had one on the tip of my tongue, then it just went bye bye and for the life of me I can't remember what it was....

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 03:56:15 PM »
Turning his TelePrompter on?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
I think that's done in advance of his speech, by some techie or aide, but again, doutful the DNC will press that as an accomplishment/commercial that warrants another 4years of someone turning on his teleprompter for him        ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 11:58:17 PM »
I don't see it as much of an accomplishment but repealing don't ask don't tell gay policy in the military could be one. I don't believe that warrants reelection.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 12:01:20 AM »
He listened to Petraeus.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 12:07:38 AM »
He listened to Petraeus.

is that an accomplishment?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 12:09:47 AM »
i would think the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan would say so. Remember he took a lot of heat from the antiwar crowd for doing so.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 12:32:38 AM »
I agree.

Yet, is that something his base is going to be happy with?  Unlikely, but pushing some of those commercials would be extremely advisable, as an accomplishment, to pull in some Independents that have left him in droves, since 2008

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 12:46:54 AM »
His base has no choice, fight or surrender.

But i don't rule out a challenge or a resignation that just might be a game changer.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »
From all indications, I don't see this current President even entertaining the notion of resignation.  It would be his exclamation point of a confirmation of how bad a President he has been.  Hillary's the only "challenge", and she's smart enough to allow him to implode politically, then try to pick up the pieces in 2016, when the economy is likely to still be in shambles, and she can blame the Republican President for it, unless the GOP sweeps the political spectrum with a veto-proof Senate majority. 

I don't see that happening

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 02:34:46 AM »
He might not really have a choice.

It's not his power it's his parties power that is at risk.

Think of the party elders who talked Nixon into resigning.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 03:00:58 AM »
His party's not going to tell the 1st Black President, that they invested all this "hope & change" in, to resign, and he's not, in any way, shape or form, demonstrating any sense of ever even entertaining the idea.....imho

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 03:16:02 AM »
Guess we will have to just see how it plays out.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 05:11:46 AM »
Not to belabor the point, but the Party pushed Nixon to resign, because of an apparent felony his administration got caught in.  You wouldn't be suggesting Obama's administration has performed such a criminal act, are you?  I realize the Solyndra scandal is the height of crony capitalism, and a perfect window of what this Administration is all about, both in wreckless fiscal responsibility and piss poor judgement, but I don't think it reaches the level of an impeachable offense, that sent the party in to have Nixon resign