Author Topic: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"  (Read 12858 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »
What a jackass XO is. He can't trumpet Clinton's great economy, welfare reform or balanced budget on paper because that would undercut his lie that he is trying to say about Obama, i.e. that he can't name any accomplishments because he will be "insulted."  XO used to say for years what a great economy Clinton had, but now he is silent because that praise would prove the lie about Obama. XO is not afraid to be insulted. He hasn't named any Obama accomplishments because there aren't any.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
Ricky,

You are a pretty savvy student of politics. How would convincingly spin an Obama re-election campaign. Consider it a thought experiment.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2011, 02:35:50 PM »
I'm sorry, but I just can't do that.

Maybe if it were Clinton or even Hillary I could come up with a rationale for reelection. But another four years of Obama would be terrible for this country. The bad unemployment should be broken by now, but because of Obama's disastrous policies we are suffering.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
What does Cain's winning Florida do to Obama's Race Card?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2011, 02:44:43 PM »
It proves that liberals lied about the Tea Party being racist.

I think Romney will win the Florida primary, but it was a great night for Cain and he deserved it.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
I'm sorry, but I just can't do that.

Maybe if it were Clinton or even Hillary I could come up with a rationale for reelection. But another four years of Obama would be terrible for this country. The bad unemployment should be broken by now, but because of Obama's disastrous policies we are suffering.

Obama isn't qualified to manage a Churches Fried Chicken fast food joint let alone get another 4 years to continue his ruination of our nation under his silly, dumb and misguided immature and unrealistic policies. Only a moron would give Obama more time in office.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »
It proves that liberals lied about the Tea Party being racist.

I think Romney will win the Florida primary, but it was a great night for Cain and he deserved it.
=======================================

First of all, "liberals" meaning all liberals, have expressed no official opinion about Teabaggers being racists. Some teabaggers carried clearly racist signs at some rallies, but most did not. It is safe to say that some of them are racists.

Second, you cannot "lie" about your opinion. An opinion may or may not turn out to agree with reality.

If I say that I don't think John Travolta likes anchovies, and it turns out that he does, I am only lying if I already know that he likes them. If I have no proof, I cannot lie about Travolta's dislike or affinity for anchovies.

A lie is when you deliberately state that something you know is true is not, or vice versa. An opinion is simply a judgement about something. It is speculation. A speculation is not a lie. A lie is a deliberate falsehood.

Third, you assume that no racist would vote for Cain. Even if you accept this as fact, a majority of the Florida Straw Poll voters did NOT vote for Cain. As many as 63% might be, but that is unlikely.

Fourth, there is no proof that all, or some, or any, of the Florida Straw Poll voters are teabaggers. It would be reasonable to say that some are, and some are not.

So no, it does not prove anything other than more Florida Straw Poll voters, some of whom may be teabaggers, voted for Cain than any other single candidate.

I cannot say that Cain deserved or did not deserve to win. Deserve involves a value judgement, and I really don't think Cain has a ghost of a chance for a variety of reasons.

I agree that Romney seems likely to win the FL primary, but not by over 50%.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »
I could care less about your opinon of Republicans. What has Obama done?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2011, 03:51:26 PM »
I could care less about your opinon of Republicans. What has Obama done?

I'm embarrassed for XO. I'm also scared to think he called himself an educator. I can only imagine how screwed his students ended up after getting a dose of XO.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »
You moron. I taught Spanish.

I refuse to debate you or any rightwing idiot.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »
You moron. I taught Spanish.

you are so dumb you think that just being a stupid spanish teacher means you can't influence students.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »

The feeling is mutual. Sirs exposed your tactic. You want to ignore Obama's failures and just criticize Republicans. It doesn't work that way, pal. MSNBC is trying to do the same thing. They haven't even mentioned the Solyndra scandal during their primetime shows a single time. The morons that watch that channel have probably never even heard of Solyndra and still think Obama is Jesus.  He currently has a 36% approval rating.

Also, using a homo slur to describe Tea Partiers is just as bad as saying the N word.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2011, 11:31:58 PM »
The Teasies call themselves teabaggers. It's not a slur except to obsessed reactionaries

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
You are a teabagger.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 04:51:10 AM »
Sooo....with Xo having been unable to provide an answer, and now that Brass & Tee have decided to provide some injected commentary, perhaps they can present the saloon with accomplishments of Obama's that the that the Dems can hang their hat on, and DNC can start the work on commercials, as to why we need 4 more years of similar accomplishments
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle