Author Topic: Liberals baffle me  (Read 1057 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Liberals baffle me
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:07:04 PM »
He gives them what they want, what they advocate and what they have been whining about. As a result they get a shitty economy, high unemployment, and more government controls and they become unhappy causing his poll numbers drop. Strange people these liberals are.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obamas-approval-all-time-low-among-liberals

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama's job approval among liberals tied its all-time low in the Gallup poll last week, according to survey data released today.

In the seven-day period that ended on Sept. 18, only 68 percent of liberals told Gallup they approved of the way Obama was handling his job as president. The president's job approval among liberals had previously dropped to 68 percent in the week that ended on Aug. 28. (However, it then rebounded slightly, rising to 71 percent in the week that ended on Sept. 4, before dropping to 69 percent in the week that ended on Sept. 11.)

As recently as the week that ended May 22, 2011, Obama's approval in the Gallup poll had been at 81 percent among liberals.

Obama's approval among liberals hit a high of 92 percent in the Gallup poll in the week that ended on May 10, 2009.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Liberals baffle me
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
Which explains this big rhetorical lurch to the left today, in some desperate effort to stimulate, not the economy, but his base, with the Mondale-like, let me tax you more platform

Remember how that turned out for Mondale?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:57:46 PM »
Which explains this big rhetorical lurch to the left today, in some desperate effort to stimulate, not the economy, but his base, with the Mondale-like, let me tax you more platform

Remember how that turned out for Mondale?

Why do we let these kids run anything?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 12:25:06 AM »
Method to the madness.....get enough of folks ignorant of economics 101, Constitution 101. and basic logic, and the goal becomes a majority of the electorate able to vote these "kids" in on a perpetual basis
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 12:34:10 AM »
Method to the madness.....get enough of folks ignorant of economics 101, Constitution 101. and basic logic, and the goal becomes a majority of the electorate able to vote these "kids" in on a perpetual basis

but my point is why did Conservatives more or less allows this to happen? We just sat back and gave them (Liberals) free reign to get hold of the schools, government agencies, etc and they infiltrated everything to the extent that they have too much control over too many people that don't believe the way they believe and now they ram stuff down our throats like they are the majority.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »
It's called voting.  I voted against.  I was outvoted

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 01:29:47 AM »
they ram stuff down our throats like they are the majority.

We ARE the majority, you jerk.

You need stuff rammed down your throat. You haven't said one damned thing that has made a teeensy bt of sense in the past two years.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
they ram stuff down our throats like they are the majority.

We ARE the majority, you jerk.

You need stuff rammed down your throat. You haven't said one damned thing that has made a teeensy bt of sense in the past two years.

I understand why you wouldn't understand.