Author Topic: Cain wins Florida Republican presidential straw poll  (Read 1769 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cain wins Florida Republican presidential straw poll
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 05:39:16 PM »
WOW...KRAMER!.....HA HA

looks like he's getting in touch with his feminist side, whatever that means! As Arnold would say, he's a girlie man.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 06:51:02 PM »
Cain's plan would not get passed, but if it were, it would not work.

It seems to me that Kramer is very fickle: He supports Palin, then Trump, then Bachmann, then Perry and now Cain.

Obama has good intentions and good plans, and if not for the moron Republicans, we'd be out of this recession.

What in particular would have worked better if Republicans had allowed with less resistance?

I can't think of anything , really if there was something why didn't it work the first two years while President Obama was more popular and had his own party in the House and Senate?

Stimulus is not the answer to everything.

Sometimes I feel as if the whole government is experimenting , as if they knew nothing from the past.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »
Cain's plan would not get passed, but if it were, it would not work.

It seems to me that Kramer is very fickle: He supports Palin, then Trump, then Bachmann, then Perry and now Cain.

Obama has good intentions and good plans, and if not for the moron Republicans, we'd be out of this recession.

Plane when your family has a financial mess does it help to spend more money or conserve, cut back, save and stop spending more than comes in?

What in particular would have worked better if Republicans had allowed with less resistance?

I can't think of anything , really if there was something why didn't it work the first two years while President Obama was more popular and had his own party in the House and Senate?

Stimulus is not the answer to everything.

Sometimes I feel as if the whole government is experimenting , as if they knew nothing from the past.