Author Topic: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen  (Read 4880 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xavier_Onassis

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 27916
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »
I invite you to find such a place and join as a spitter or spitee.
Either way, it is something you deserve to participate in.

Me, I am uninterested in such trivial nonsense
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5762
  • Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 03:07:32 PM »
I invite you to find such a place and join as a spitter or spitee.
Either way, it is something you deserve to participate in.

Me, I am uninterested in such trivial nonsense

then why did you comment?

BT

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 16138
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 03:45:39 PM »
Obama wants to tax the rich, the Owwies want to blame the rich.
Obama wants to increase taxes on the top 1%, the Owwies claim they are of the other 99%.

Obama receives funding from George Soros, Adbusters receives funding from George Soros.

Obama gave energy grants to the owners of Zuccotti Park, the Owwies are camping in Zuccotti Park.

Obama was supported by public sector unions, The Owwies are supported by public sector unions.

Yeah there is no connection between Obama and the Owwies.



Obama engages in class warfare, the Owwies engage in class warfare.


Kramer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5762
  • Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
Obama wants to tax the rich, the Owwies want to blame the rich.
Obama wants to increase taxes on the top 1%, the Owwies claim they are of the other 99%.

Obama receives funding from George Soros, Adbusters receives funding from George Soros.

Obama gave energy grants to the owners of Zuccotti Park, the Owwies are camping in Zuccotti Park.

Obama was supported by public sector unions, The Owwies are supported by public sector unions.

Yeah there is no connection between Obama and the Owwies.



Obama engages in class warfare, the Owwies engage in class warfare.

Obama is a bad apple

Michael Tee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12605
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
<<Maybe real Americans should go to where the idiot protesters hang out and spit upon them.>>

Yeah "real Americans" like hedge fund managers and Fortune 500 CEOs.  You're forgetting that the real Americans are the guys in the street, the 1% can hire others, like undercover cops and FBI, to do their spitting for them.  They're too busy stealing money from the public purse to have time for such childish pursuits.

R.R.

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1128
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »
Isn't it kind of disgusting that the Owwies don't take showers?

Kramer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5762
  • Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 06:44:43 PM »
<<Maybe real Americans should go to where the idiot protesters hang out and spit upon them.>>

Yeah "real Americans" like hedge fund managers and Fortune 500 CEOs.  You're forgetting that the real Americans are the guys in the street, the 1% can hire others, like undercover cops and FBI, to do their spitting for them.  They're too busy stealing money from the public purse to have time for such childish pursuits.

they wish you would join them

Michael Tee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12605
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
<<Isn't it kind of disgusting that the Owwies don't take showers?>>

Maybe, but not as disgusting as the fact that hedge fund managers fuck their own mothers.

Kramer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5762
  • Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »
<<Isn't it kind of disgusting that the Owwies don't take showers?>>

Maybe, but not as disgusting as the fact that hedge fund managers fuck their own mothers.

I think it would be safer to be spat upon by a CEO than a diseased protester. I bet half those protesters have herpes. Except for George Soros. I bet he has a sort of disease.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:38:11 PM by Kramer »

Michael Tee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12605
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 07:38:12 PM »
<<I bet half those protesters have herpes.>>

So what?  The hedge fund managers' mothers have herpes AND syph, and all of the hedge fund managers have both.

Kramer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5762
  • Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
<<I bet half those protesters have herpes.>>

So what?  The hedge fund managers' mothers have herpes AND syph, and all of the hedge fund managers have both.

So that's what you think about Soros!

Michael Tee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12605
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »
Soros wouldn't fuck his own mother.  He's an exception to the rest of them, cuz he's got a good heart.

BT

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 16138
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »
I'm sure the people of Ukraine agree with you.

Michael Tee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12605
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »
You lost me there, I'm afraid, BT.

What do the people of the Ukraine have to do with any of this?

BT

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 16138
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The little angels are spitting on our servicemen
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 08:31:48 PM »
Google is your friend.