Author Topic: Speaking of Protesting -- Isn't it time to start a crime log?  (Read 1623 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Speaking of Protesting -- Isn't it time to start a crime log?
« on: October 18, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »
I think going forward as crimes by protesters become known just post them here so we can start to track them.

So far we have:

1. a child molester exposing himself to children.

2. and a rapist preying upon young college girls.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Speaking of Protesting -- Isn't it time to start a crime log?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 05:59:18 PM »
Thieves preying on fellow protesters

By LARRY CELONA, LAURA ITALIANO REBECCA HARSHBARGER, FRANK ROSARIO and JAMIE SCHRAM

Last Updated: 9:35 AM, October 18, 2011

Posted: 2:43 AM, October 18, 2011

It’s a den of thieves!

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.

“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”

Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.

“I’m not getting paid, but I’m not gonna stand for it. Why people got to come here and do stupid stuff? All it does is make people not wanna come here anymore,” Wyman fumed.

At one point yesterday, Wyman and other volunteers briefly scuffled with a man who was standing near a park entrance with a pail calling out: “Donations! Donations!” -- and pocketing the cash people tossed in the bucket.

Meanwhile, the Rev. Jesse Jackson was at Zuccotti late last night as he and about 50 protesters formed a human chain in front of a medical tent after police officers came over to ask about the tent, cops and protesters said.

“Jesse dropped in like a ninja,” said Stephanie Perricone, 21. “He came out of nowhere and helped us all out.”

The officers were asking about the size of the tent when the crowd of demonstrators -- including Jackson -- stood en masse in front of it.

The cops said didn’t ask for it to be taken down and the issue was quickly resolved.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/criminal_occupation_oh3CnKANUqYHrGPCaZaLRK#ixzz1bAYSl1xZ

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »
Seems funny that the people being ripped off are unhappy about it but hey it's just silly material items.

On the other hand a $5500 Mac. Boy this protester might work on Wall Street owning high end computer stuff like that. How ironic, yet hilarious at the same time.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »
Of course a really bright guy like XO would conclude it's Conservative Tea Party People infiltrating the protesters and pretending to be a protester in order to make the whole group look like the flakes they really are.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
Kramer....i sooooo wish we could pack up a few of these young/dumb/che-wannabees
and send them to live in a non-capitalist county for a couple of years
it would be so funny to talk to them after about 18 months where
wall street, big banks, and corporations are few and far between
i bet 95% would be begging to get back in!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 06:43:04 PM »
Here's a great idea for your crime log, Kramer - - a bar graph.  One bar showing total value of everything stolen from the protestors by cat burglars, and another graph showing total value of everything stolen from the American people by Wall Street, the Banks, the Savings & Loan scandal, the Keating Five, Bernie Madoff, Michael Milken, etc.

Here's another great idea - - a rogue's gallery with photos of the criminals found in the protests with the criminals found in the Republican Party.  How's Duke Cunningham doing these days?  Still rattling the bars of his cell and screaming that there ain't no clink in the country tough enough to hold the Duke?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
Here's a great idea for your crime log, Kramer - - a bar graph.  One bar showing total value of everything stolen from the protestors by cat burglars, and another graph showing total value of everything stolen from the American people by Wall Street, the Banks, the Savings & Loan scandal, the Keating Five, Bernie Madoff, Michael Milken, etc.

Now, all Tee needs to do is to produce a box of those who ILLEGALLY stole from the American people, and what happened to them, and then another box of those who simply made money LEGALLY (ergo, didn't steal from the American People)

THEN, we can more apply Tee's above bar graphs, for relevence

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:34 PM »

Here's another great idea - - a rogue's gallery with photos of the criminals found in the protests with the criminals found in the Republican Party.  How's Duke Cunningham doing these days?  Still rattling the bars of his cell and screaming that there ain't no clink in the country tough enough to hold the Duke?

and the kingpin thief Obama, his graph goes to the moon