BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:27:15 PM »
Cain took a hit on the Gitmo soundbite. Perry and Romney both got hurt. Newt seems to be the only grownup on stage.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:33:18 PM »
Cain took a hit on the Gitmo soundbite. Perry and Romney both got hurt. Newt seems to be the only grownup on stage.

I recorded it to watch in about an hour. Newt has been rising lately. I have always appreciated Newts articulate approach, intelligence, and understanding of history. Seeing Newt debate Obama would be fun. This time 4 years ago nobody knew McCain would be the candidate so as far as Newt is concerned he certainly shouldn't be counted out. I am satisfied the Newt could and would beat Obama if he were the candidate. Romney & Cain too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 12:06:10 AM »
Gingrich annoys everyone, because he is a smart aleck: people who share his views still hate his guts. He won't be able to raise enough money to get the nomination.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:33 AM »
Gingrich annoys everyone, because he is a smart aleck: people who share his views still hate his guts. He won't be able to raise enough money to get the nomination.

A lot of people are not ready to accept Romney, and they are looking for the not Romney candidate. That is why Perry got such a bump when he first entered. Problem for Perry is he is a terrible debater. Cain is genuine, but he is unpolished, so people will have to decide if polish is important to them. Bachmann and Santorum are social conservatives who have their supporters but not much momentum. Newt has been the grownup at all these debates. He will rise in the polls and as he does so will his contributions.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:19:24 AM »
. Cain is genuine, but he is unpolished, so people will have to decide if polish is important to them.

I have almost grown to the point that I would vote against polish itself , I see this as the Guinas Stamp.

Cain has a self fulfilling prophacy to overcome , since he is very good with math this might be a good tiem for him to study some games theroy.The more he makes money the more he can make the money.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 02:02:53 PM »
If Cain is so good with math, why does he insist that his 999 plan would result in most people paying less? It clearly will not.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 02:06:49 PM »
If Cain is so good with math, why does he insist that his 999 plan would result in most people paying less? It clearly will not.

show us your math that says most people would pay more

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
Under the 9-9-9 plan the lowest quintile would pay 18% for every dollar earned and spent. They would pay 9% on every dollar earned. Currently they are paying 10% on every dollar earned plus 15% for payroll taxes (fica and medicare) 18<25.

And on the revenue side the fed gets to capture at least 9% from those involved in the underground economy when they purchase stuff.

For the fairness.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 02:25:16 PM »
Works for me
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
Under the 9-9-9 plan the lowest quintile would pay 18% for every dollar earned and spent. They would pay 9% on every dollar earned. Currently they are paying 10% on every dollar earned plus 15% for payroll taxes (fica and medicare) 18<25.

And on the revenue side the fed gets to capture at least 9% from those involved in the underground economy when they purchase stuff.

For the fairness.

I don't think liberals want fairness built into the equation. What they want is the same thing the protesters want. They want a free ride, redistribution of wealth, and no responsibility. These people are mentally ill. The derive their power from a mob mentality. Once away from the mob they are helpless and prone to depression. They do not have the character required of normal American people. True Americans are the kind of people that understand that it's up to them to make it happen and they know that the only way to succeed here in this country is to roll up ones sleeves and work hard. These liberal defects are a drag on our American society. They are worthless scum and they know they are worthless. They all fully understand that they are flawed and worthless individuals which in turn makes them more determined to get my stuff and your stuff so that is why they are protesting on Wall Street and other places. In reality Nancy, Barry, and Harry are exactly the same type of people as the protesters. Nancy, Barry and Harry aren't employable in the private sector; they can't make it without the government. These people are complete and utter failures other than they have found a gravy train in the federal government.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 08:57:05 PM »

What leads you to say this?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:05:46 AM »
Because it is true.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 01:32:22 AM »
Proof is in the pudding.......ergo, your word isn't
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »
Because it is true.

I havn't seen the figures to prove it true.

What I have see so far make it look like most people will see small change in total owed .