Author Topic: The Cain Gingrich Discussion  (Read 7330 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Cain Gingrich Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 07:39:11 PM »
Evidence is not necessary, because this is not a criminal or a civil case. It will be decided by the voters and the voters alone, based on whatever information is available at that time.

You can tell me that I cannot convict Cain: this is true. I cannot absolve him, either, nor can anyone. Each voter in the GOP primaries will decide,and collectively Cain will win or lose.

All I am saying is that my opinion is that he will lose, because based on other similar incidents, those who stonewall tend to lose.

I think Clinton served 2 terms as President of the U.S., if I'm not mistaken

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »
Evidence is not necessary, because this is not a criminal or a civil case. It will be decided by the voters and the voters alone, based on whatever information is available at that time.

You can tell me that I cannot convict Cain: this is true. I cannot absolve him, either, nor can anyone. Each voter in the GOP primaries will decide,and collectively Cain will win or lose.

All I am saying is that my opinion is that he will lose, because based on other similar incidents, those who stonewall tend to lose.

I think Clinton served 2 terms as President of the U.S., if I'm not mistaken

Yes , but this might explain why he never got more than 50% of the vote.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
Very possible
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle