Author Topic: Cain passes lie detector test  (Read 27511 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cain passes lie detector test
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »
<<No, stupid statement..........."But that is exactly what you just don't seem to understand.  It is not necessary for them to find out what the truth is.".  So, now you're backpedaling on the notion that the Police don't look for the truth in a crime and in who they're investigating??  >>

I did not say they don't LOOK for the truth - - those are your words.  I said, it is NOT NECESSARY for them to FIND the truth. 

I know you said that....I put it in quotes. in fact "But that is exactly what you just don't seem to understand.  It is not necessary for them to find out what the truth is" 

So, as I said, I'll simply ask the Police officer, "As a function or your duties, in law enforcement, is it necessary for you to find the truth, to the best of your ability?  Or is it not necessary?"

Then we'll see if you're right, or the rest of the rational world is

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »
<<But Cain is dark skinned ,one of his accusers is blond.

<<What more need you know?  >>

ISN'T IT FUNNY?  Four or five times in the course of this thread, I put together all the facts that led me to believe the accusers and not Cain:  they were, the 80K settlement, that Cain's ass was kicked out the door in less than three months of the first claim being filed and then investigated, that three women all on the same payroll had launched essentially the same kind of complaints against Cain, and that Cain's story before lawyering up had changed four times in three days.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?  None of the reasons I gave had anything to do with Cain's skin colour or Sharon's hair colour.

AND ISN'T IT FUNNY that the sole reason plane attributes to me for judging The Perv as I do is something I never said, skin colour.  I think if anyone's playing the race card here, it is the conservatives.  What a surprise!!!  Not.  Not at all, really.  The reason they hire an Uncle Tom in the first place is to play the race card.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2011, 09:40:12 PM »
<<So, as I said, I'll simply ask the Police officer, "As a function or your duties, in law enforcement, is it necessary for you to find the truth, to the best of your ability?  Or is it not necessary?">>

Fair enough. The correct answer is "no, it's not necessary," whether or not the officer realizes it.  But a lot of them do understand the point, so we'll just wait and see if your cops are smart enough to get it or not.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2011, 09:47:31 PM »
<<But Cain is dark skinned ,one of his accusers is blond.

<<What more need you know?  >>

ISN'T IT FUNNY?  Four or five times in the course of this thread, I put together all the facts that led me to believe the accusers and not Cain:  they were, the 80K settlement, that Cain's ass was kicked out the door in less than three months of the first claim being filed and then investigated, that three women all on the same payroll had launched essentially the same kind of complaints against Cain, and that Cain's story before lawyering up had changed four times in three days.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?  None of the reasons I gave had anything to do with Cain's skin colour or Sharon's hair colour.

AND ISN'T IT FUNNY that the sole reason plane attributes to me for judging The Perv as I do is something I never said, skin colour.  I think if anyone's playing the race card here, it is the conservatives.  What a surprise!!!  Not.  Not at all, really.  The reason they hire an Uncle Tom in the first place is to play the race card.

Oh hooo..

You still can't see why Clinton is important can you?

Clinton was white and overcame a greater number of more serious charges.

Don't !just don't ,start talking about how willing the women involved were, untill you review the cases , your memory on that point is really poor.

You are dripping hatred for a black man that you would like fine if he was in agreement with you , or if he were white.

Imigine yourself in Scotsborough Alabam in 1935, yes , that is you there in the mob shaking a torch.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »
<<So, as I said, I'll simply ask the Police officer, "As a function or your duties, in law enforcement, is it necessary for you to find the truth, to the best of your ability?  Or is it not necessary?">>

Fair enough. The correct answer is "no, it's not necessary," whether or not the officer realizes it.  But a lot of them do understand the point, so we'll just wait and see if your cops are smart enough to get it or not.

The correct answer would be THEIR answer

I'll simply go by what the officers say, vs your spin on them....translated....if they don't agree with you, that doesn't by design label them as "not understanding" ......the point that Cain needs to be labeled an uncle tomming perv, and any facts to the contrary are to be dismissed, or the "cops just don't understand their job duties"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

I'll simply go by what the officers say, vs your spin on them....translated....if they don't agree with you, that doesn't by design label them as "not understanding" ......the point that Cain needs to be labeled an uncle tomming perv, and any facts to the contrary are to be dismissed, or the "cops just don't understand their job duties"

Oh man.....

Imagine yourself as an officer having to feild such a well rehersed question.

Don't let this spoil the experience , be attentive to what is going on and ask about what is pertanant.
       Mostly listen -minority of the time talk.

I would advise you not to whip out a 3x5 card on which a thirty word question glows like a coal.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »
<<Clinton was white and overcame a greater number of more serious charges.>>

Again, your inherent racism blinds you to the many differences between the two men.  Because you are a racist, the only distinction you can see between them is colour, but in fact there were many differences, all in Clinton's favour.  Clinton, for example, was a Rhodes scholar and a babe magnet. 

<<   Don't !just don't ,start talking about how willing the women involved were, untill you review the cases , your memory on that point is really poor.>>

Instead of meaningless generalities like yours, I actually gave specifics about why I thought the women were willing and/or fakes.  You come out with no facts at all about the women, and expect to win the argument simply based on what you - - without any facts in support - - have asserted.  Don't work that way, plane.  Never did, never will.

<<You are dripping hatred for a black man that you would like fine if he was in agreement with you , or if he were white.>>

I have no respect whatsoever for an Uncle Tom who sells out his own people for Whitey.  That's despicable.

<< Imigine yourself in Scotsborough Alabam in 1935, yes , that is you there in the mob shaking a torch.>>

What an imagination.  If I were there at all, it'd be as an assistant to Sam Leibowitz - - who, I can assure you, would have hated the Uncle Toms of his day much as I hate the Uncle Toms of mine.  Because I'm an anti-racist, not a racist.  Always have been, always will be.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »
<<Clinton was white and overcame a greater number of more serious charges.>>

Again, your inherent racism blinds you to the many differences ..........

You are digging your hole deeper.

Diffrences include.

More accusers for Clinton.
More accusers that were willing to use their real name against Clinton.
More accusers who were witnesses but not victims against Clinton.
More accusations of unwelcome nature of advances against Clinton.
More staff devoted to handling "bimbo eruptions" for Clinton.
(Imagine having "Bimbo wrangler for Bill Clinton" on your resume.)
Timeline crossing decades of consistant bad behavior of the same sort- rather than a short period or a certain circumstance.

Now you can believe Clinton and disbelieve Cain for any reason you wish or imagine.

But before all the world you swallow a camel and strain at a gnat,...
So that you may beleive a White man and disbeleive a Black one.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2011, 11:09:43 PM »
Not a single specific instance in a whole pile of totally unverifiable "more ofs" - - I give you specifics, names of accusers and why they were BS, you OTOH give nothing but non-specific, unverifiable "more of this and more of that."  What bullshit.  It's not even worth a response.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2011, 11:19:06 PM »
Not a single specific instance in a whole pile of totally unverifiable "more ofs" - - I give you specifics, names of accusers and why they were BS, you OTOH give nothing but non-specific, unverifiable "more of this and more of that."  What bullshit.  It's not even worth a response.

You are gonna have to rent an oil drilling derrick , you are digging deeper and deeper.

Give me the names of the Women who accuse Herman Cain and why you believe each.

Do you think it will be much effort to match you one for one and more with accusers of Clinton?

The one thing about Herman Cain that matters to you is that he is black, this gives you the hatred needed to believe or ignore anything.

On the Upside, we can use the oil .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2011, 11:30:31 PM »

I'll simply go by what the officers say, vs your spin on them....translated....if they don't agree with you, that doesn't by design label them as "not understanding" ......the point that Cain needs to be labeled an uncle tomming perv, and any facts to the contrary are to be dismissed, or the "cops just don't understand their job duties" [/size]

Oh man.....

Imagine yourself as an officer having to feild such a well rehersed question.

Don't let this spoil the experience , be attentive to what is going on and ask about what is pertanant.
       Mostly listen -minority of the time talk.

I would advise you not to whip out a 3x5 card on which a thirty word question glows like a coal.

I shall take your recommendations under serious advisement, Plane.  Thanks     8)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »

I shall take your recommendations under serious advisement, Plane.

Greater adulation than this is very rare
     Thank You

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2011, 12:13:48 AM »
Wow. you really do like to pitch 'em slow and easy and right over the centre of the plate, don't you?

<<Give me the names of the Women who accuse Herman Cain and why you believe each.>>

1.  Kraushaar -  reasons to believe: $45K settlement, corporate investigation, Cain's ass out the door before the settlement was even signed, Cain lying about her settlement three or four times in two days before lawyering up.  Also, she's a reasonably attractive babe, and so could expect to receive her fair share of harassment, from Cain and/or others.
2.  No-name - reasons to believe, $35K settlement, corporate investigation, Cain's ass out the door before the settlement was even signed, Cain lying about her settlement three or four times in two days before lawyering up.
3.  Sharon Bialek - reasons to believe - she's coming forward when it's too late to ask for money; on same payroll as other two, no reason to lie and a lot to lose by coming forward, as witness, as we've seen from the hatchet job done on her in the Chicago Tribune within a day of her coming forward in public.  The speed of the hatchet job into print is also suspicious, indicating that Cain's people knew she was coming up, despite Cain's public lies that he did not know who she was.  Also, although she's not exactly a head-turner today, my babe-sense tells me that she probably was, back in the day, and so, like Kraushaar, would have been expected to have received more than her fair share of harassment from Cain and others at that time.

<< Do you think it will be much effort to match you one for one and more with accusers of Clinton?>>

I have no idea.  Bring 'em on.

<< The one thing about Herman Cain that matters to you is that he is black, this gives you the hatred needed to believe or ignore anything.>>

Unfortunately, as I've stated, you are projecting the racist prism through which you see the world by force of habit, onto me, who has never held a single racist view.  Thus you imagine that the only differences I see between Clinton and The Perv is skin colour, whereas in fact (as I have already stated, and as you unaccountably persist in ignoring) there are a great many differences between the two men, all in Clinton's favour.  If ANYONE is ignoring significant evidence, it is you, in your racist need to keep one of the few Uncle Toms you have, who is ignoring all common sense to believe Cain, pinning your hopes on junk science as if your ship has already gone down and that is the one floating timber that might save you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2011, 12:43:23 AM »
Unfortunately, as I've stated, you are projecting the racist prism through which you see the world by force of habit, onto me, who has never held a single racist view.  

Outside of the repetative perseverative use of derrogatore racist rhetoric, yea, no racist views at all     ::)    It's amazing how the left will see "cloaked racism" in conservatives, and the Tea Party.  Can't point to anything specific, but its supposedly hidden behind terms, phrases, and gestures.  Yet the lunatic left flaunts it for all to see, then claims "Me?, racist?, not me"

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2011, 01:40:54 AM »
http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php

Is this a good clue?

The screen I get is "Forbidden " "You are not allowed access to  http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php on this server"