Author Topic: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".  (Read 17529 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 12:26:49 AM »
<<A Uncle Tom serves himself. Just like white people can. It's called liberty.>>

You might as well claim that Vidkun Quisling was serving himself just like Norwegian resistance fighters could.  When serving yourself means serving the oppressors of your own people, then a line has been crossed.  When a Norwegian crosses it, he's a quisling.  When an American black man crosses it, he's an uncle Tom.

<<Racist!!!>>

You'll just have to excuse me if I don't take accusations of racism from GOP supporters too seriously.  LMFAO, in fact.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 12:57:42 AM »
Race does not equal nation.  One realizes this desperate effort of yours effort to embrace them as if they were, but they factually aren't.  If a white man were to support his race, above all others, he'd be referred to as a racist.  Someone that actually doesn't embrace "race 1st", is the embodyment of MLK's dream, where it was character that mattered.  Your position equates to the KKK position......just advocating a different color

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:07:49 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
Mikey is having a hard time dealing with post racial society. He needs everybody to adhere strictly to stereotypical expectations. It is sad to see that he can not comprehend that calling a black man who chooses his own path a race traitor is is the very definition of racism.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »
It is sad to see that he can not comprehend that calling a black man who chooses his own path a race traitor is is the very definition of racism.

Indeed.....been saying that all along myself.  And he flaunts it, but somehow finds racism in non-exist racism at Tea party events, or merely the GOP in general.  Can't point to anything specific, but he can see it in code words, phrases, gestures, all the while he proudly resorts to the very definition of racist rhetoric

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 02:31:05 AM »
<<If a white man were to support his race, above all others, he'd be referred to as a racist.  Someone that actually doesn't embrace "race 1st", is the embodyment of MLK's dream, where it was character that mattered.  Your position equates to the KKK position......just advocating a different color>>

That's not a bad point, but it was already posed by another poster in a different thread, where I answered it.  The true interests of a majority race in a democratic society is not the oppression of other races (which leads only to civil strife) but in harmonious and fair relations between the races.  Thus a KKK, in seeking continued white supremacy, is actually acting against the interests of the white majority that he claims to be fighting for.  The interests of the minority race, of course, is to throw off the last vestiges of racist oppression and speed the day of equality and fairness for all.

In a somewhat related vein, the so-called "post-racial society" that BT refers to is pure bullshit.  There is no such thing as "post-racial society" because racism still exists as a powerful force in U.S. society, the major guardian of which is now the GOP.  Hence, the same phony claims to a post-racial society are part of the same propaganda offensive in which Uncle Toms like the Herminator play an important role,both  attempting to convince the anti-racist forces of America to abandon the struggle because they have already won.  The vast majority of American blacks, of course, are not dumb enough to fall for this kind of BS, which is why Toms like Cain claim that they are "brainwashed."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 02:59:05 AM »
That's called reverse racism Tee.  Racism is racism, whether its a majority of 1 race supporting their over all others, or a minority of 1 race, supporting their race over all others.  News flash, racism is a fraction of the problem it was, back in the early to mid 1900's.  Blacks have as much freedom as the majority, as well as any other "minority".  Those that target blacks, or any other minority, with hateful rhetoric, are consistently condemned, and denounced, by all, including tea party folk.  Those that target a person with vulgar racist rhetoric based on their skin color are equally called out for such.  Current saloon patron included

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:50 AM »
<<That's called reverse racism Tee.>>

You obviously have no idea what reverse racism means, sirs.  Reverse racism is where members of the victimized race develop their own racial theories according to which THEY are the superior race and their oppressors are the inferior race.  A good example of this would be the religion (can't think of the name of it right now) holding that whites are the result of an experiment gone wrong by an evil scientist named Yakoob, and are referred to as "blue-eyed devils."  That is exactly what reverse racism is.

<<  Racism is racism, whether its a majority of 1 race supporting their over all others, or a minority of 1 race, supporting their race over all others.  >>

It's amazing how GOP racists like you think you can twist the truth around 180 degrees just by switching one single word; try taking out "supporting" and inserting instead "seeking the dominance of" and you'd pretty much have it right.

<<News flash, racism is a fraction of the problem it was, back in the early to mid 1900's.>>

That's not the issue, the issue is what fraction?  I say it's still a major factor in American life, but that since the theory of racism (legalized white supremacy) has been pretty much discredited, racists work in covert ways on issues that resonate with racists and have racist effects, the end-goal of which is the domination of blacks under a facade of what BT calls the "post-racial society."  These covert ways include disenfranchisement through "convicted felon" eligibility rules and the selective enforcement thereof (one of the major tools used to steal the 2000 Presidential "elections;") the so-called "war on drugs," essentially a war on blacks; welfare "reform," and others.  The fight against racism goes on, but under different names.  Most of America's foreign aggressions are committed against darker-skinned peoples rather than Europeans and are justified in the eyes of many Americans as the killing of mere "ragheads" or, formerly, "gooks."  In the absence of widespread racism, America's massacres and atrocities abroad would have found much less acceptance at home.

<<Blacks have as much freedom as the majority, as well as any other "minority". >>

Bullshit.  Checked out any prison population stats lately?  Blacks are incarcerated at a huge rate compared to whites, and disenfranchised after serving their terms too, in very large numbers.  These trends will only increase under racist GOP policies, as will the ethnic cleansing of the Southwest through the anti-immigrant campaign known as "immigration reform."  Check out the unemployment stats as well while you're at it.  Blacks are fucked up the ass by white racist America, and nobody is doing more than the racist GOP to see that this will continue for as long as they (with major assists from their Uncle Toms) are able to continue it.  What's funny is to see how the GOP simultaneously pushes racism under other names and policies, while crowing over the "huge advances" in civil rights, which were a Democratic accomplishment of Democratic statesmen like LBJ and the Democratic Party.  That's hilarious.

<<Those that target blacks, or any other minority, with hateful rhetoric, are consistently condemned, and denounced, by all, including tea party folk. >>

Dontcha love how they cleaned up all their racist signs?  In the beginning they were at every TP rally, now you really can't find them anywhere.  I give the TP high marks for message control.  If you don't speak their code, stay away from their rallies.  They deal in racist policies, not racist slogans.

<< Those that target a person with vulgar racist rhetoric based on their skin color are equally called out for such.  Current saloon patron included>>

sirs, whether you racist GOP like it or not, anti-racists will continue to call an Uncle Tom an Uncle Tom and laugh off the attempts of the real racists to brand others who fight their racism as "racists."  It's totally in line with your Bizarro World politics, in which America is a peace-loving democracy that "defends itself" against midget countries with no viable means of defending themselves against, let alone attacking, the USA.  Everything in your world is upside-down in relation to the way things really are, so if I'm a "racist" in your eyes, that's perfectly OK with me.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 11:07:38 AM »
<<That's called reverse racism Tee.>>

You obviously have no idea what reverse racism means, sirs. 

I most certainly do.  It's racism.  and your hateful derogatory name calling aimed at a person, based on their race, is the quintessential definition of racism, no different then anyone using the N word, in the same way, regardless of how often you jump up and down, with a red face, and claim it isn't, and you're not

<<Blacks have as much freedom as the majority, as well as any other "minority". >>

Bullshit.  Checked out any prison population stats lately?  Blacks are incarcerated at a huge rate compared to whites, and disenfranchised after serving their terms too, in very large numbers.  

Counter BS.  Don't do the crime.  Nothing racist there

<< Those that target a person with vulgar racist rhetoric based on their skin color are equally called out for such.  Current saloon patron included>>

sirs, whether you racist GOP like it or not, anti-racists will continue to call an Uncle Tom an Uncle Tom and laugh off the attempts of the real racists to brand others who fight their racism as "racists." 

Tee, whether you racist loons on the left like it or not, you're only fooling yourself big boy, and will consistently be prodded over your racist coals, as you keep spewing it

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »
sirs, I just gave you a very logical explanation of what reverse racism is, but I see that you're up to your old tricks of creative word definitions.  You're almost as funny as your idol, the Herminator (see, I knew there was a a-GREEE-mint, but you askin me bout a SETTLE-mint) but you've been doing it as long as I can remember, so why stop now?  BTW, LOOK!!!  Free shot!  I made fun of The Perv's accent, that's GOTTA be racist, only the KKK do that any more, Tee's a Klansman.  Go for it, sirs, now you can PROVE I'm a "racist!"

I also noted your "Don't do the crime" as your even more ludicrous alternative explanation (to racism) for the prison pop stats.  Now I'm just waiting for your "liberals made them do it" as the alternative explanation to the genetic racial criminality that's a necessary inference from your "don't do the crime" nonsense.   You guys think everyone's dumb enough to buy into your first clumsy attempt to deny the problem, so of course you're totally unprepared for the next question, which leads you deeper and deeper into a morass of racism and absurdity.  But keep it up, it's kind of amusing to watch you try to wriggle your way out of this quagmire.

<<Tee, whether you racist loons on the left like it or not, you're only fooling yourself big boy, and will consistently be prodded over your racist coals, as you keep spewing it>>

sirs has followed the careers of many top comedians, and obviously believes in the old adage, "Always leave 'em laughing."  Thanks, sirs, you're a trouper.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 12:06:37 PM »
There is no such thing as "post-racial society" because racism still exists as a powerful force in U.S. society, the major guardian of which is now the GOP.

Prove it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »
I'm actually waiting for Tee to produce these "racist policies" by the GOP or supported by the Tea Party, or their support of the rarely seen racist sign....all these stealth racist practices, that we all supposedly support, minus any evidence of such of course, all the while, he spews hateful racist rhetoric for all to see, then tries to decry, "I'm not racist...I'm not racist.  That (hateful derogatory racist uncle tom) rhetoric isn't racist....it's justified".  I'm sure the Klan rationalized the same thing with their use of the n-word

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 12:59:46 PM »
Prove what?  That racism is still a powerful force in America?  OK, incarceration stats, convicted felon ineligibility to vote laws and the selective enforcement thereof, unemployment stats, arrest stats, housing stats, public health stats.  Problem is, I am not a sociologist.  But every time I have seen any stats published on anything that classed by race, the blacks always come out way, way, way behind.

Prove that the GOP is the major guardian of racism in America?  LBJ's comment at the passage of the Voting Rights Act ("We've lost the South for a generation,") the GOP Southern Strategy of Barry Goldwater, the "Welfare Queen" propaganda of the Reagan era, the "Willie Horton" ads, Nixon's war on drugs, Rick Perry's "Niggerhead" retreat, Senator Macacawitz'  (George Allen's) "macaca" remark, Trent Lott's regrets over Strom Thurmond's Presidential election failure, Herm the Perv's remarks about "brainwashed" black majorities, Haley Barbour's defence of White Citizens Councils, jeeeeziz man, the list goes on and on . . .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »
Stats mean anything someone wants them to mean, Tee.  What are the current actual "racist policies" in place, put there by the GOP, and supported by the Tea Party folk?? 

(Ignroing for the moment that any supposed policies in place, had a Filibuster proof Democrat majority following Obama's election, to remove such)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »
LBJ's comment at the passage of the Voting Rights Act ("We've lost the South for a generation,")

He was referring to democrats

the GOP Southern Strategy of Barry Goldwater,

How was that racist?

the "Welfare Queen" propaganda of the Reagan era

Most people on welfare are white.

the "Willie Horton" ads
Al Gore originated those.

Nixon's war on drugs

How is that racist. Don't want to do the time, don't do the crime.

Rick Perry's "Niggerhead" retreat

Was the owner a Republican? Perry's daddy who leased the land wasn't.

Herm the Perv's remarks about "brainwashed" black majorities

He was saying blacks should think for themselves and act accordingly. You say they shouldn't, so who is the racist?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
Reagan's welfare queens were all Black women. Olebush was the one who ran nearly all of those Willie Horton ads.
It is not racist to call Cain an Uncle Tom.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."