Author Topic: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".  (Read 17524 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 03:20:51 PM »
In fact, it is. 

ANYTIME a person is slurred with a deragatory demeaning term, based on his race, is by definition, racist.  Applies to the Klan when they did it, applies to anyone else, when they do it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »
Bah.

Uncle Tom means a certain sort of Black man. Ypu will understand race in this country only if and when  you are reincarnated as a Black person.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 03:29:23 PM »
You can rationalize and justify yours and Tee's racism, all you want.  I'm sure the Klan felt justified as well.  FACT remains, ANYTIME a person is slurred with a derogatory demeaning term, based on his race, is by definition, racist. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »
Bah.

Uncle Tom means a certain sort of Black man. Ypu will understand race in this country only if and when  you are reincarnated as a Black person.

Right ....so does uppity nigger. So maybe Tee should just be honest and call Cain an uppity nigger since that is what he means anyway.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »
<<He [LBJ] was referring to Democrats.>>

Yes, and WHO did he think the Democrats were losing the South TO?

<<How was that [Goldwater's Southern Strategy] racist?>>

It aimed to lure racist white Democrats to the GOP based on their disgust with the Dems for passing the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

<<Most people on welfare are white.>>

But the blacks were disproportionately represented on the welfare rolls.  And the "welfare queen" of the inner city is definitely a racist caricature.

<<Al Gore originated [the Willie Horton ads.]>>

What bullshit.  Al Gore bbrought up the case in an abstract non-racial manner without personalizing it or even naming Willie Horton, let alone identifying him as a black man, during a debate on prison policy. It was Roger Ailes and the GOP which gave Horton a face (black of course) and engineered the entire GOP advertising campaign built around him on a theme of fear of blacks.

<<How is that [Nixon's war on drugs] racist?  Don't want to do the time, don't do the crime.>>

It's racist because it's just an excuse to incarcerate, humiliate and intimidate millions of black youths for a victimless crime akin to drinking or overindulgence in alcohol.  It's also blatantly racist in the way it's selectively enforced, as numerous studies have previously determined.

<<Was the owner [of Niggerhead]a Republican?>>

Who gives a shit?  It was Perry who used the place and Perry who had no fucking concern at all about the name, till it surfaced as a media issue.

<<Perry's daddy who leased the [Niggerhead] property wasn't [a Republican.]>>

Who gives a shit about the daddy, what's he running for?  But sure as hell he was a fucking racist pig and obviously a major source of Perry's racism.  The apple don't fall far from the tree.

<<He was saying blacks should think for themselves and act accordingly.>>

That's hilarious.  I watched the tape.  He was sayinig BLACKS ARE BRAINWASHED,and giving that as the reason they weren't voting GOP.  But maybe in your alternative universe, he was saying something else.

<<You are saying blacks shouldn't [think for themselves and act accordingly . . .>>

Still more bullshit.  You put words into Cain's mouth, and now you put them in mine.  No I did not say blacks shouldn't think for themselves, I said that most of them recognize where their own best interests lie and vote accordingly, i.e., AGAINST the GOP.

<< . . . so who is the racist?>>

Obviously, you and the GOP.  Who else?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 04:34:41 PM »
Obviously, you and the GOP.  Who else?

You

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
<<Who else?  YOU (are the racist.)>>

Nice try.  Lessee, don't have no Southern Strategy, don't call nobody "macaca," don't wish Strom Thurmond had been President, wouldn't even want to be in the same party as Strom Thurmond, don't think the majority of blacks are "brainwashed," don't hesitate to call out an Uncle Tom in front of his racist patrons, don't respond positively to Willie Horton ads and wouldn't seek the support of anyone who did, don't talk about "welfare queens," don't want monuments to Confederate "heroes," don't support public display of Confederate flags,  . . .

OK, I give up.  I'm a "racist" because . . . ?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
because you slur black men based on the color of their skin.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
beat me to it

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2011, 05:38:02 PM »
This nonsense where you clowns pass your time trying to bait someone so you can call them a racist is a total waste of time and effort. All I care about with regard to Cain is that he never is in charge of this country, because he is an ignoramus blowhard crackpot. Whether or not he is an Uncle Tom is irrelevant.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2011, 05:42:02 PM »
No baiting involved.  No one's making you or even prompting you (or Tee) to call anyone by a racial slur.  You folks do that all on your own, then try to justify the racial slur.  Good luck with that

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
And that, sirs, is baiting.

Go suck an egg.

Or if that is not adequate, two eggs.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2011, 06:01:13 PM »
This nonsense where you clowns pass your time trying to bait someone so you can call them a racist is a total waste of time and effort. All I care about with regard to Cain is that he never is in charge of this country, because he is an ignoramus blowhard crackpot. Whether or not he is an Uncle Tom is irrelevant.

I noticed you quit calling him an Uncle Tom, Tee just can't face the truth that use of that slur is racist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »
And that, sirs, is baiting.

Can't be baiting, if you have free will.  Are you claiming you lack self discipline?  self control?  I can assure everyone, I have no control over you or your computer, so so much for the baiting deflection.  I'll even take a polygraph

Go suck an egg.

Or if that is not adequate, two eggs.

So typical.  When on the losing end of an arguement, start hurling the insults.  I like my eggs scrambled, by the way, and always have used a fork

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
He probably just does it to cheese you off.