Author Topic: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".  (Read 17500 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cain has "all this stuff twirling around in his head".
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »
<<He [LBJ] was referring to Democrats.>>

Yes, and WHO did he think the Democrats were losing the South TO?

[/quote]   LBJ was wrong wasn't he?
Democrats remained a very strong majority in local and state government for thirty years , voting for Democrats always more than 40% in national elections even still. If the effect of racism is positive for Republicans , then the effect is slow and small.

<<If a white man were to support his race, above all others, he'd be referred to as a racist.  Someone that actually doesn't embrace "race 1st", is the embodyment of MLK's dream, where it was character that mattered.  Your position equates to the KKK position......just advocating a different color>>

That's not a bad point, but it was already posed by another poster in a different thread, where I answered it. 
still waiting for a convincing definition of racism
The true interests of a majority race in a democratic society is not the oppression of other races (which leads only to civil strife)
or several centurys of making money
but in harmonious and fair relations between the races.  Thus a KKK, in seeking continued white supremacy, is actually acting against the interests of the white majority that he claims to be fighting for.  The interests of the minority race, of course, is to throw off the last vestiges of racist oppression and speed the day of equality and fairness for all.
This is best done by racist attacks by the minority and its well wishers?

In a somewhat related vein, the so-called "post-racial society" that BT refers to is pure bullshit.  There is no such thing as "post-racial society" because racism still exists as a powerful force in U.S. society,
So POWERFULL that it must be veiled in codes so impenitrable that only the very astute can tell it is there
major guardian of which is now the GOP.  Hence, the same phony claims to a post-racial society are part of the same propaganda offensive in which Uncle Toms like the Herminator .................................

It may be hard for you to face the truth, but you are promoting division with racism, working against the promotion of a man because of his race and useing terms that are not coded racism , they are blatant racism.

Going strictly by your words here,The truth is that there is no reasonable definition of "racist" that would leave you out.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »
<<because you slur black men based on the color of their skin. >>

And THAT, my friends, is the exact equivalent of claiming that a Nazi collaborator is "slurred" on the basis of his nationality simply for choosing to go against his country's interests and supporting the occupiers.  Does he not have free will to choose to support the Nazis, the oppressors of his own people?  Surely all Norwegians don't have to fall into lock-step with the anti-Nazi resistance.  They can think for themselves.  This one did.  But here is Tee slandering him for his choice of pro-Naziism where the rest of his group are anti-Nazi.  Tee can't stand it that a Norwegian dares to think for himself, yadda yadda yadda and on and on and on.

You guys are sucked into crazy thinking because you can't stand that your own Uncle Toms are called out for betraying blacks to the racist GOP.  You enlist sophistry but don't get that the people you are trying your sophistry on are just too smart to fall for any of it.  The real racists remain as they always were, you and the GOP and the antiracists as they always were, XO and I.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2011, 06:35:35 PM »
Bah.

Uncle Tom means a certain sort of Black man. Ypu will understand race in this country only if and when  you are reincarnated as a Black person.

Is something like that how you acheived your understanding?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2011, 06:39:03 PM »
He probably just does it to cheese you off.

Well the point of the Saloon is supposed to be debate, thrashing the dead horse within an inch of its life.

But sometimes you have to settle for merely getting someones goat.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2011, 06:40:36 PM »
<<So POWERFULL that it must be veiled in codes so impenitrable that only the very astute can tell it is there>>

Any moron can read the codes.  They exist to provide a degree of social acceptability to the users, not to hide their message from ordinary Americans.

I chose to answer only the most egregiously absurd point in the above post, as I suddenly realized that I could spend the rest of my life answering these ludicrous allegations and still have to deal with more and more racist bullshit.  Fortunately, as it turns out, I have better things to do with my time, so I am leaving the last word on the subject to the real racists, which I should have done the very first time I was accused by racists of racism.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
<<So POWERFULL that it must be veiled in codes so impenitrable that only the very astute can tell it is there>>

Any moron can read the codes.  They exist to provide a degree of social acceptability to the users, not to hide their message from ordinary Americans.

I chose to answer only the most egregiously absurd point in the above post, as I suddenly realized that I could spend the rest of my life answering these ludicrous allegations and still have to deal with more and more racist bullshit.  Fortunately, as it turns out, I have better things to do with my time, so I am leaving the last word on the subject to the real racists, which I should have done the very first time I was accused by racists of racism.

Apparently I have your goat.

do not worry , your goat will be well treated.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2011, 06:56:28 PM »
<<If a white man were to support his race, above all others, he'd be referred to as a racist.  Someone that actually doesn't embrace "race 1st", is the embodyment of MLK's dream, where it was character that mattered.  Your position equates to the KKK position......just advocating a different color>>

That's not a bad point, but it was already posed by another poster in a different thread, where I answered it.  ....  In a somewhat related vein, the so-called "post-racial society" that BT refers to is pure bullshit.  There is no such thing as "post-racial society" because racism still exists as a powerful force in U.S. society, major guardian of which is now the GOP.  Hence, the same phony claims to a post-racial society are part of the same propaganda offensive in which Uncle Toms like the Herminator .................................

It may be hard for you to face the truth, but you are promoting division with racism, working against the promotion of a man because of his race and useing terms that are not coded racism , they are blatant racism.

Going strictly by your words here,The truth is that there is no reasonable definition of "racist" that would leave you out.

No truer words Plane.     *golf clap*
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle