Author Topic: Gingrich takes lead nationally! (shocking to me)  (Read 10504 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gingrich takes lead nationally! (shocking to me)
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »
<<I think rumors of Perry's demise are premature. He needs to finish in the top 3 in Iowa, same with NH and then no less than 2nd in SC. He has the money to do that. And he is a good retail politician.>>

Well, that's more or less what I referred to as a miracle.  Top 3 in Iowa and NH would still leave the guy hanging on by his fingernails and 2nd in SC with his tuition for immigrants' kids?  If that ain't a miracle then I don't know shit about miracles.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 02:44:34 AM »
It's not tuition for immigrants kids. He said that if you are a resident of Texas, living in the state for 3 years and graduated from a state highschool, then you would pay in state tuition. Not like he can deport the kids anyways, that's the feds job. Which they aren't doing. So as long as they are there, might as well educate them so they continue to pay texas taxes. And odds are if they are college grads they will earn more and spend more.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 07:52:55 AM »
Did I get it wrong?  I thought (based, I admit, on how other candidates have characterized this) that he favoured the public education of the children of illegal immigrants in JK to 12 whether or not the kids were born in the USA.  Which I happened to agree with, but figured it would give the good folks of South Carolina some major burst blood vessels.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
federal law requires public school educations for illegal immigrant children. Perry basically said if we have to do that then they should qualify for in state tuition rates at colleges, perhaps to protect the states investment.

I don't disagree with that thinking but then i'm a closeted liberal rino, supposedly.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »
Well, thanks for the clarification, but I still don't think that the good folks of South Carolina are going to be thrilled with a guy whose bottom line is more Mexicans in State colleges., some of them being illegals or the children of illegals.  Also his flip-flop on abortion rights has to lead to additional drag on his engine.  They'd be happier with a True Believer.  I can see the Newt and even Crazy Eyes pulling ahead of Perry in SC.  The Perv would be ideal for South Carolinians if it weren't for the colour of his skin and his alleged sexual harassment of white women.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »
that whole line of "well lets make the best of it" is bullshit in my mind

it's a creeping of more and more "rights" given to lawbreaking illegal
invaders that have no right to be in our country...with every new
"right" that is given to make life easier for the lawbreaking illegals
it only encourages more to come....so when objections are raised
about each issue....it isn't only that one issue...it is the totality of
rights that in the end fuels more and more millions of illegals to
come to the United States

"well lets give the illegals driver's licenses' because they'll be on the road"
"well lets give the illegals medical care at the hospitals...how can we not"
"well lets give the illegals education...because well...they're here"
"well lets let the illegals rent apartments"
"well lets let the illegals turn on utilities"
"well lets let the illegals check out library books"
"well lets let the illegals get jobs"
"soon it will be well lets let the illegals vote because they pay taxes"

Rick Perry can take his support for using American Citizens taxpayer money
to educate the offspring of illegals and stuff it where the sun don't shine!

This isnt brain surgery...in fact it's pretty simple....
Just Say No And They Will Leave!
No Jobs
No Residence
No Medical Care
No Education
No No No....Get the hell out of our country & get in line to come back legally!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 12:27:29 PM »
yeah let's take the tax money they pay for purchases and property and not give them anything for it.

BTW does Texas charge out of state tuition fees for the children of citizens arrested for misdemeanors and felonies?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »
.Get the hell out of our country & get in line to come back legally!

=================================
There is little chance that they would be allowed back in legally. That is why they came here illegally in the first place.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »
.Get the hell out of our country & get in line to come back legally!
=================================
There is little chance that they would be allowed back in legally..

Based on what?  They wouldn't be allowed to stand at the end of the line??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »
Based on the fact that when they get to the head of the line they are denied a visa. To get into the US from a Latin Country, all they will give you is a tourist visa, not a resident visa, and you will only get one of those if you have a round trip ticket and at least a thousand dollars that you have to show the person at the consulate.

If you have $500,000 in cash, or a job offer in a few occupations that are in short supply here, you might get a work visa. Otherwise, you pay a fee for the consulate to consider your application, they deny your request and keep the fee.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »
BTW does Texas charge out of state tuition fees for the children of citizens arrested for misdemeanors and felonies?

nice apples to oranges RINO
children of citizens spoils the apples to oranges

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »
Based on the fact that when they get to the head of the line they are denied a visa.

Ok, your say so just isn't going to cut it.  Demonstrate some proof, some documentation that shows that when they've gone thru the line, that when they finally get to the front, they are then denied a visa.  Until then, it's not even close to a "fact"

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 04:03:21 PM »

nice apples to oranges RINO
children of citizens spoils the apples to oranges

Does it? can felons vote in Texas? do their children share the sin of their fathers?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »
I also notice that the Texas law passed the Senate with zero no votes. Did not know Texas was a RINO state.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 04:18:35 PM »
Did not know Texas was a RINO state.

FED UP with RINOs from Texas!

Saturday, 24 September 2011

By John W. Lillpop

In 2010, Governor Rick Perry( R-Texas) authored a book titled FED UP!, which chronicles the Governor?s anger and frustration at Washington, D.C. and what he sees as the deliberate usurping of the rights and liberties of American citizens by Washington bureaucrats.

From all appearances, Perry is the quintessential conservative, the go-to man when it comes to poking holes in the flawed logic of moon bat liberals who favor big government.

Unfortunately, upon further investigation, Perry?s conservative credentials are blemished, almost to the point of extinction, by virtue of his very liberal views on illegal aliens.

At the GOP Presidential debate in Orlando, Florida on September 22, Perry said:

If you say that we should not educate children who come into our state for no other reason than that they've been brought their through no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart," Perry said. "We need to be educating these children because they will become a drag on our society. I think that's what Texans wanted to do. Out of 181 members of the Texas legislature when this issue came up [there were] only four dissenting votes. This was a state issue. Texas voted on it. And I still support it today.

Perry?s outrageous statement made it clear that he is another Texas RINO who simply does not respect the rule of law and American sovereignty.

Consequently, I have decided to publish my own book titled, FED UP with RINOS from Texas!, which chronicles my rage at cowboys from Texas who somehow manage to steal the White House based on false claims and who subsequently sell out the American people to the failed state of Mexico.

Excerpts from my masterpiece follow:
Dear Governor Perry:

Patriotic Americans all across our great land are flying the American flag upside down this morning, at least metaphorically, to signify our severe disappointment at your performance during the Republican debate in Florida on September 22.

Our ire was aroused by your position on illegal aliens which we believe to be ?naive, arrogant, misguided, and dangerous.?

At issue is nothing less vital than homeland security, rule of law, American sovereignty, and preservation of American language and culture, all of which are threatened by those who propose to coddle illegal aliens and reward these criminals with in-state tuition and other lures that will only attract tens of millions more invaders to our blessed nation.

Just to make sure that our views are clearly understood, please be advised that we the people are FED UP with the attempt to undermine American sovereignty, homeland security, and culture.

In short, we the people are:

FED UP with the refusal of the federal government to secure our borders at time of war.

FED UP when armed Mexicans illegally cross our borders and assault Americans, yet our government takes no action, and refuses to even protest.

FED UP when Americans defending the U.S. from drug smuggling illegal aliens are sent to federal prison, while invading criminals are to be forgiven via amnesty for violating our borders and laws.

FED UP with the fact that upwards of 20 million illegal aliens are currently in America, costing taxpayers at least $110 billion dollars every year.

FED UP with a president who orders thousands of young Americans into harm's way thousands of miles from home, but who refuses to secure America.

FED UP with politicians who refuse to enforce immigration laws and who claim it is "impossible" to deport criminals here illegally.

FED UP with illegal aliens who can not and/or will not speak English.

FED UP with taxpayer dollars being wasted to print documents in foreign languages.

FED UP with illegal aliens who dump their medical bills on the backs of U.S. taxpayers, but who send $30-40 billion a year back to Mexico each year.

FED UP with the fact that providing free medical services to illegal aliens drives hospitals out of business, making those facilities unavailable to American citizens for whom the medical centers were intended.

FED UP with our schools being invaded by non-English speaking children who impede the learning process of students who genuinely belong here.

FED UP with the fact that federal, state, and local penal systems are overrun by illegal aliens, again costing taxpayers billions each year.

FED UP with the fact that the overwhelming majority of felony crimes being investigated in Los Angeles have been committed by illegals from Mexico.

FED UP with politicians who refuse to round up and deport millions of illegal aliens who are destroying American culture and language.

FED UP with politicians who pamper illegal aliens with driver's licenses and free public services such as in-state tuition, which encourage even more invaders to come to America.

FED UP with the attempted Mexicanization of America. Mexico is a third- world slum, and we are FED UP with those who want America to be like Mexico!

Finally, we the people are FED UP with those who consistently work on behalf of illegal aliens and the state of Mexico, and against the interests of the American people!

Please know that because of your RINO support for illegal aliens, we cannot support your candidacy.

Regards,

AMERICA PATRIOTS FROM COAST TO COAST

http://www.borderfirereport.net/john-w-lillpop/253-fed-up-with-rinos-from-texas.html