Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 4422 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »
It was barely noted on PBS last night, by the way.

It really shouldn't have been reported at all. If Cain were a Democrat it sure as hell wouldn't. JFK fucked everything that moved, and yet the media never reported it at the time. I'm not even sure this affair is true, and if it is, so what?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 01:14:01 PM »
I saw no problems in his interviews and debates, outside of his 1 "gaffe". 

I agree. His debates were good. His answers on Libya were right. We shouldn't have been involved. He handled himself quite well during the debates. I've seen some very impressive interviews. I could care less about his one flub. Obama has had many. He needs a teleprompter to talk.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
You'll also note how H assumed I claimed he meant B, when I never did.  I merely brought in some context to fill his tangent of supposed Cain interview/debate problems.  He read into it, what he wanted to, to apparently justify some irrational hatred of my posts.  Go figure
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 02:04:30 PM »
Lemme go the extra mile here....I apologise to H for his erroneous conclusion of something I never claimed or accused him of.  I'll endeavor to make my posts a little clearer, and if he believes I mean something different than what he claims, he merely needs to inquire, vs making incorrect conclusions, and  subsequently getting unnecessarily irritated
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
Hnumpah to sirs:

Did you ever wonder why I quit interacting with you on here? You're an insufferable ass, and I do get so tired of being told I meant this or that when I didn't.

You noticed this, too.

Sirs says A, and when A is shown to be total bull, sirs says that he didn't actually mean A, he meant B or C or something else.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »
Sirs meant what he meant.  So sorry if it doesn't fit anyone's template of what it nefariously was supposed to mean

And as H has referenced, anyone can scroll back and look at it for themselves

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
Cain has pretty much demonstrated that he does not have the ability to run this country.

He has not been able to run his own campaign. He has no one on his staff that has bothered to explain Obama's actions in Libya to him, and they let him come to Miami with zero knowledge about Cubans here. A question about wet-foot/dry-foot left him baffled.

He has not managed to be convincing in his deny, deny, deny approach.

If it was his word against her word, maybe it would work.

But when it is his word against her word, her word, her word against HER word, denial is not adequate.
His last hottie claims a 13 year relationship.
Ginger White appears to be...White. She is not a fellow Black walnut. That will not go over well on South Carolina.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
Your opinion on going with what she said vs what he said is duly noted.  I'll wait for some proof, if you don't mind

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
1 and 4 are also white. I suspect 3 and 4 are the same person.
5 could be black or white, don't know why it would matter, to GOP voters.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »
It shouldn't.  Sure doesn't to this conservative.  Likely doesn't to most conservatives.  One wonders why a liberal would bring it up

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
As I said, Cain is running in the South Carolina primary. Mixed race couples are pretty much taboo.
White men keep their Black girlfriends hidden. Black men and white women were pretty much an instant lynching for the man a couple of generations ago. Race is a big deal in SC, as we will see in the primary, assuming that Cain is still in the race.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 06:20:06 PM »
Contrary to popular spin, race is a big deal to Democrats.  Especially liberal Democrats.  Especially liberal Deomcrats in SC.  I doubt those folks were going to support Cain, in any circumstance.  Especially in a Republican primary

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 08:53:59 PM »
In 1988 Jesse Jackson split the south with Al Gore. And we all know that the dems from then are GOP now. Race isn't an issue. Hasn't been for quite a while in the South. Up north it may be different.

In fact Jackson came in second to Dukakis in popular vote nationwide. 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 10:29:08 PM »
The Democratic primary would have most of the Black voters.

The Republican primary will be mostly White voters. They are the most sensitive about racial mixing. We shall see when the SC primary takes place, unless Cain drops out, which I would say has a 50-50 chance of happening.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2011, 08:25:00 AM »
...And if you scroll down, you're the one that initiated the "accusation of A" aimed at me, with the feeling defensive crud

Liar.

Did they? Or did he?

Did he??  Still looking for some proof to any of these accusations.  Anyone ready to produce something beyond a he said/she said??

Jumping to conclusions? I did not mean his rumored pecadilloes, I meant his performance in interviews and debates. And, oh, those are there for anyone to see.

Feeling defensive?

"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016