Author Topic: Belichick Vs. The Islamonazies? Not if We want to Win  (Read 5282 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Belichick Vs. The Islamonazies? Not if We want to Win
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 10:31:28 AM »
wanting to "wipe Israel off the map" like the IslamoNazis is quite a different thing.
================================================
They don't want to kill the Israelis. At most they would prefer that they simply move elsewhere.

A FAIR settlement of WWII would have given European Jews a chunk of Austria or Germany. The Ottomans and Arabs were not to blame for the Nazi atrocities.

I am not going to waste my time with your stupid propaganda.

Calling Muslims "Islamonazis" is just stupid name-calling.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »
this old arguement who owns that land tends to loose my sympathy when I found out the reason they look alike is because they used to have a common ancestry
arab in hebrew means cousin
I`m not saying they should get along,but find another excuse.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 10:50:48 AM »
The odds are that a DNA test would prove that the Palestinians have more Hebrew DNA than most Russian Jews.

People were conquered and reconquered for centuries in Palisrael. Anyone whose roots are there, regardless of religion, would likely have Caanaite, Philistine, Hebrew, Ehyptian, Hittite, Persian, Babylonian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Turkish blood.

Awarding land based on DNA would be impossible.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 11:09:39 AM »
Calling Muslims "Islamonazis" is just stupid name-calling.

Says the racist "Uncle Tom" name calling professor 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »
"Calling Muslims "Islamonazis" is just stupid name-calling."

It's stupid name-calling, it's childish, and it puts a damper on interesting conversation. Further, it's the >kind< of thing that if everybody did it it would push the less conservative portion of Iran's population into the arms of the more conservative. The ongoing threats towards Iran has probably had that effect already. Anyone can become nationalistic when threatened long enough.

BSB

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
thats the thing about nomadics they tend to not stay the same race. look at the confederacy in south america those good old boys are as dark as they can get.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 01:01:44 PM »
They don't want to kill the Israelis.
Muslim Brotherhood rally vows to 'kill all Jews'
By OREN KESSLER
11/27/2011
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=247078

Hamas enshrines this religious teaching in its Charter:
Article 7: 
"Hamas has been looking forward to implementing Allah's promise, whatever time it might take. The prophet [Muhammad] said: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'" Sahih Muslim, Book 41, Number 6985

Hamas Video: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" 
Al Aqsa TV (Hamas)  Dec. 3, 2010 
Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one"

"Jews are enemies of Allah and humanity - Kill them" 
"Jews are enemies of Allah and humanity - Kill them"

Quran condemns Jews to extermination, "destruction of Jews" will bring "blessing"   
Source: Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 13, 2008 
Hamas cleric: "Destruction of Israel and Jews will bring blessing to world"

Palestinian Authority cleric: Kill Jews (long version)

Palestinian Cleric wants to kill all jews

Extermination of Jews will be good for humanity    
Source: Al-Rissala (Hamas weekly), Apr. 23, 2007 

In an article promoting the continued use of suicide terror in the official Hamas newspaper:
"We find occastional condemnation and denunciation of the resistance operations and bombings [suicide attacks], carried out by Hamas and the Palestinian resistance branches... [Eventually] everyone will know that we did this [suicide attacks] only because our Lord commanded so - 'I did it not of my own accord' [Quran] - and so that people will know that the extermination of Jews is good for the inhabitants of the world."
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
D'oh.....doncha hate when those facts keep getting in the way of some good pro-Islamonazi propoganda       8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 01:58:54 PM »
So now we have a contest between rightwing idiots and Muslim idiots to see which can say the dumbest stuff.

Fierce, but useless competition.

Hurling violent threats and nasty insults has been a practice in the Arab world for thousands of years. You are mere novices. I remain unimpressed. I have never considered Muslims or other True Believer types to be great thinkers. Of course, I am sure that your insults would never surpass theirs in Arabic.

But insults are not even what the struggle is all about.

If the Jews had not invaded and colonized Palestine, the world would be better off.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »
A, there was no designated country of Palestine, for Israel to have invaded
B, there would have been no expanding of Israeli lands, had the surrounding Arab nations tried to push Israel into the sea

and the world would have been better off, had they not tried

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
Your knowledge of the history is abysmal. The British were assigned a mandate over Palestine after the breakup of the Ottoman Empire. A British Lord named Balfour declared that Jews should be permitted to settle in Palestine, because he thought that it would benefit the Empire. And Jews began buying up land and settling there. After WWII, there was a flood of displaced Jews invading the place. The UN approved a partition of the territory between the Jews and the Palestinians.

It was stupid of the Arab states to attempt to expel the Jews at that point, because their armies were incompetent and they incorrectly assumed that the British were impartial. The Palestinians were mostly noncombatants in that war

Everyone knows what the new borders between Palestine and Israel will be, but Netanyahu keeps grabbing more land and making a real settlement impossible.

You are simply an ignorant victim of Zionist propaganda. It is a waste of time to discuss this with you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2011, 02:30:47 PM »
Your grasp of timelines is absymal

Israel was attacked by Arab nations
Israel defended itself, and took lands to better defend themselves

NOTHING WAS STOLEN

Chalk it up I suppose to being an ignorant victim of Palestinian propoganda

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2011, 04:16:23 PM »
Yeah, and then they stole more lands to make the lands they stole the first time even more defensible. And now it is pretty clear that they intend to keep it all.

And it is not true that there never was a country called Palestine.

I have a coin from Palestine.

They are for sale online at http://www.palestinecoins.com/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2011, 04:25:28 PM »
LOL....as I said, you have both the radical Islamists and Paliestinians pleased at how you parrot their propoganda quite nicely.  Until Arab nations make a pact with each other and put Hamas and the like in their place, Israel has a right to maintain whatever defensive positions, and take whatever defensive actions, it deems necessary

Nor did I ever claim there was never an actual Palestine.  I made it very clear that when Israel returned to the region after WWII, there WAS NO COUNTRY OF PALESTINE ---> NO PALESTINIAN LAND FOR ISRAEL TO HAVE STOLEN

Fact remains, had no Arab nations tried to destroy Israel, we wouldn't be having this discussion, "and the world would have been better off"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2011, 04:38:04 PM »
Fact remains, had no Arab nations tried to destroy Israel, we wouldn't be having this discussion, "and the world would have been better off"

=============================================================
Yeah, like you have the ability to see the alternative future. It is very unlikely that the Palestinian State would have been allowed to exist. There was no Palestinian government at the time of the partition, because it was assumed that the entire mandate would have been turned over to all those living there unpartitioned until very near the time of the UN vote.

Israel has colonized most of the West Bank, which it is forbidden by the UN Charter to keep. There is not enough room for all the Jews that have come to live in Israel to do so on the original UN mandate territory.