Author Topic: ya wanna see some stoooopid?  (Read 13289 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ya wanna see some stoooopid?
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
C...I have to chuckle a little....all my means of enforcement already exist...ergo, NO ADDITIONAL Government.  The Police, INS, DA's, etc....are all sworn to uphold & enforce existing law...ergo NO ADDITIONAL Government.  The techology currently is present, that they all use...ergo NO ADDITIONAL Government

yeah sure thing SIRS....by your so called "solution" of "enforcing existing law"
all the agencies you list are just sitting around twidling their thumbs and do nothing
all day long every day at work?  Are you insane?

All of a sudden these gvt agencies that are very busy already are going to go and
apprehend estimates of 30 million people, investigate and validate whether 30 million
people are US Citizens or not, judicate 30 million people via immigration courts,
then either deport 30 million people or imprison millions of people....
and no extra gvt will be needed to accomplish this goal?

come on man.....you know thats fantasy land!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:00:23 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
The fact is that President Obama has deported a record number of illegals in his term as President, and the only reason he has not deported more, is that he has spent all the money Congress has apportioned for this.

Illegals are not going to "self-deport" themselves in any great numbers. That is just silly.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »
C...I have to chuckle a little....all my means of enforcement already exist...ergo, NO ADDITIONAL Government.  The Police, INS, DA's, etc....are all sworn to uphold & enforce existing law...ergo NO ADDITIONAL Government.  The techology currently is present, that they all use...ergo NO ADDITIONAL Government

yeah sure thing SIRS....by your so called "solution" of "enforcing existing law"
all the agencies you list are just sitting around twidling their thumbs and do nothing
all day long every day at work?

----> they already exist----> NO ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT

Again, you're confusing the lack of the Fed doing their job as some form of additional government if they were to do their job.  But as you've accurately referenced, the mechanisms for my "solution" are already in place.  They merely don't do their job, as it relates to enforcing immigration law

And no, I'm not insane either, as I haven't called on some massive million man round up.  My solution uses the same component as yours....the act of enforcing the law, especially on those who would hire illegal immigrants, will cause most of that population to self deport, as the jobs shrink and potential for being caught increase.  Whalaaa....and it didn't require any new agency, technology, or bureacracy

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:16:14 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »
I just want to be sure this won`t get me deported. I did pointout thousand of legal americans do get detained and deported. just saying it`s not going to happen is not a good preventive measure.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2012, 02:41:52 PM »
As long as you're not here illegally, nope.  But the more layers of Government & bureaucracy you add, the more that potential
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2012, 03:14:59 PM »
say that to friend of mine. he was only applying for a passport and almost got detained and processed to be sent to hong kong. The system to prove citizenship has alot of room for improvement. Assuming it`s good enough doesn`t cut it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
Never said it couldn't be improved.  Only saying more Government will lead to greater potential of that happening to your friend

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »
So your theory is that if the government has eight people on the job it will do a WORSE job than if it has ten?

The reason we have so many illegals is because of poor enforcement, especially of finding and deporting those who overstay their tourist and other visas.

It is not a matter of government SIZE, it is a matter of the PROCEDURE.

Supermarkets can cash out many times more people with scanners than they could when they had to ring up every amount.
The new procedure is more accurate and more efficient. Cars are made with many fewer workers, now that they use robots, and the number of defects per unit is smaller as well.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2012, 05:30:02 PM »
So your theory is that if the government has eight people on the job it will do a WORSE job than if it has ten?

Umm, no.  Not even close.  Reading comprehension issues again?  I'm the one advocating lesser, not more to do a better job.  More precisely, if the Government has 800thousand on the job, and things are done properly, Government can do a FAR BETTER job, than a Million on the job, doing things inefficiently

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2012, 02:17:16 AM »
I`m a city employee and my observation is the chaos is so big I don`t know how to say it. I can give examples of parts of the problem,but refuse to even try to solve it.

ex.! I helped a friend find funds in accounts simply forgotten by certain dept. and the accountting dept started asking me how to find them. In other words teach them how to do something thier already supoposed to know.

ex.2 My friend was asked to do a pet project for some bigwig higher up,so he requested more staffing to cover it. so two staff member got pulled from his dept. to assist him on that project. meaninmg he still got the same amount of people as before,but on paper he got more staffing.

the problem is not just the size or procedures of government. it`s alot more sadder and dumber problems.