Author Topic: Nuclear Report On Iran Puts Israel in a Box  (Read 6852 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Nuclear Report On Iran Puts Israel in a Box
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2012, 11:07:39 PM »
No one is going to confiscate all the guns, just as all the Muslims will never lay down their arms. Neither will the Israelis.

Besides, I was speaking globally. God has not given any audible inalienable right to own AK-47's to all His children. God did not write the US Constitution, either.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2012, 01:14:47 AM »
We should have every right .

All rights should be ours , except whatever right is necessacery to live without.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2012, 01:33:14 AM »
No one is going to confiscate all the guns, just as all the Muslims will never lay down their arms. Neither will the Israelis.

Which of course, no one has claimed will or would happen.  So why argue a point, never made??  (oh yea, I forgot, it appears that is YOUR goal....to confiscate all the guns from the non-military/non-police populace.  IIRC, that was Hitler's goal as well

Besides, I was speaking globally. God has not given any audible inalienable right to own AK-47's to all His children. God did not write the US Constitution, either.

Yea, People did...Americans did.  And btw, automatic weapons, such as AK-47's, are still illegal.  Are you trying to argue yet another point that hasn't been made?? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2012, 02:14:15 AM »
Actually you can leagally own an automatic wepon.

But you have to regester it well, and pay a heroic tax on it.

Only a few people can afford this.

Most of the rules that get enacted on guns have the class warfare effect of being tougher on the poor than the wealthy .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2012, 02:48:34 AM »
That is true....with a special license, registration, fees, taxes, etc.  Yes, all true.  I'd be referring to Joe/Joan Smith, of Anywhere, USA, who would like to exercise their 2nd amendent right to own a firearm.  But I do appreciate the improved clarity on the matter of Automatic weapons.  At least Xo didn't try to pull the 'ol bazooka line again
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2012, 06:42:21 AM »
You can get a lisense to build large rocket engines too, but you have to earn it by building a bunch of small ones first.

The Government knows you pretty well if you have a firearms , rocket , scilencer ,or automatic wepon lisense.