Author Topic: Maybe Brits, Canadians, Aussies, & Christians should have rioted back in March!  (Read 1489 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I meant, that I do not see anyone in the WEST rioting over this, as "Christians" thinks they should.

Religions are by nature illogical, especially the sandpeople ones. Christianity is simply in a more evolved phase than Islam.

Most of the Islamic world is NOT rioting over this, anyway. Fundamentalism is in a losing battle with modernity and the mass media, both Christian fundies and Muslim fundies are losing ground daily.

President Obama is not responsible for Muslims being intolerant imbeciles in any way.

For fairly recent news about Mormons Behaving Badly, google "Mountain meadows massacre".

They dressed up like Injuns in a somewhat unoriginal reenactment of the Boston Tea Party, but only to rob and plunder, not to ruin tea.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I meant, that I do not see anyone in the WEST rioting over this, as "Christians" thinks they should.

Let's try this one more time....WHERE??  QUOTE PLEASE, IN CONTEXT, THAT INDICATES "CHRISTIANS" THINK THEY SHOULD. 

If its about the title, then you are purposely ignoring the context of the title, as both I, and more importantly Cu4, explained the title

Skip the philosophical attempted tangent, this is about YOUR claim about some advocation of rioting.  BACK IT UP....WHO AND WHERE THINKS THAT "CHRISTIANS" SHOULD?

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle