Author Topic: Reasons to vote for Mitt  (Read 1463 times)

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Reasons to vote for Mitt
« on: September 25, 2012, 03:00:21 PM »
Madonna strips for Obama, offers profanity-laced endorsement
By Emily Goodin    - 09/25/12 09:21 AM ET

Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.

?You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,? she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.

Later in the show, Madonna took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had ?OBAMA? written in all capital letters across her lower back.
?When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,? she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.

She then began singing a slow, seductive version of ?Like a Virgin? while rolling around on a piano top.

Madonna first revealed her body art in early September, during her performance at Yankee stadium in New York.

The outspoken, controversial singer was on the second night of her Washington, D.C. stop in her ?MDNA? tour.

Between performing fan favorites such as ?Express Yourself? and ?Vogue,? she paused twice to discuss politics.

In her endorsement, Madonna touted Obama's support of gay rights in a profanity-filled monologue about the president.

She also spoke of the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., noting ?and now it's amazing to think we have an African-American in the White House.?

She added: ?So they didn't die for nothing.?

She ended her speech by shouting of Obama: ?So vote for him, OK godd---it!?

Later in the show she admitted: ?I get a little worked up about some subjects.?

http://thehill.com/capital-living/in-the-know/258491-madonna-strips-for-obama-offers-profanity-laced-endorsement
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Reasons to vote for Mitt
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »
  There really isn't much reason to expect good political advice from someone that has grown famous with a non-political talent.

I get an itch from dumb celebrety endorsement, I am glad she doesn't endorse Romney.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
Celebrities are not experts on anything except being celebrities. They are no reason to vote for anyone, to buy anything or to go anywhere.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 01:41:37 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
LOL....NICE!!     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle