Author Topic: A fraud worse than Enron  (Read 1849 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A fraud worse than Enron
« on: January 28, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: A fraud worse than Enron
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 02:37:36 PM »
For over a year now, polls have shown that the majority of Americans believe President Bush deliberately misrepresented prewar intelligence. "

And this proves..........?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »

That certain groups are big on symbolic gestures.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »
For over a year now, polls have shown that the majority of Americans believe President Bush deliberately misrepresented prewar intelligence. "

....that facts and common sense means very little to the current majority polled.  It also demonstrates the lengths some will go to try to push an opinion (Bush manipulating pre-war intel/lying us into war) as a supposed fact (Enron convictions of fraud)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 05:42:30 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »
It seems to me that ,
  I can't recall many big frauds being detected and prosecuted during recent Democratic administrations.

Enron itself began to be a fraud during the Clinton administration , back when you could get away with that sort of thing.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »
It seems to me that,  I can't recall many big frauds being detected and prosecuted during recent Democratic administrations.  Enron itself began to be a fraud during the Clinton administration , back when you could get away with that sort of thing.

How dare you invoke the word of Clinton.  (lemme see if I can do this right)  Just pulling out the old "Clinton did it 1st" effort to protect your Furer Bush, aren't ya Plane.  We all know Clinton's biggest crime was a concensual blow job.  The Bushidiot's crime was that he was born.  Otherwise we'd have never gotten into this new Vietnam, which of course is all about the oil.

(Notice how I deflected everything, in all sorts of directions, yet never actually addressed your point of reference?  That's the typical LW rant response, right?)    ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 12:22:22 AM »
I can't recall many big frauds being detected and prosecuted during recent Democratic administrations.

Enron itself began to be a fraud during the Clinton administration , back when you could get away with that sort of thing.
===========================================================================
So, in this new honest administration, it is only fitting that if a majority of the people think that Juniorbush lied, there be at least a trial.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 12:25:24 AM »
So, in this new honest administration, it is only fitting that if a majority of the people think that Juniorbush lied, there be at least a trial.

Yea, let's damn any facts to the contrary.  Prosecution by polls.  What a great Democrat idea    ::)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 04:12:45 PM »

===========================================================================

Ae you giveing as granted the point that the Clinton administration was fraud freindly?