Author Topic: seriously many wish this girl just disappear  (Read 1077 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
seriously many wish this girl just disappear
« on: October 12, 2012, 09:12:20 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/13/world/asia/malala-yousafzai-faces-new-taliban-threat.html?_r=0

in the media she`s adorned, but I got serious doubts in private circles she got that many supporters. compare the outcry on the parody video to this girl getting shot.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: seriously many wish this girl just disappear
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
seriously many wish this girl just disappear

Can you explain this statement?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 05:01:17 AM »
amoung the less liberal muslim friends i know this girl is not exactly popular and stated they wish she just disappear. all of them are pakistani muslim. I pretty much only know muslims from indonesia and pakistan. I believe iranians might be too liberal for me to notice them

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 10:58:26 AM »
I am sure some Pakistanis wish she would go away because the whole story tends to indicate that Pakistan is a backward and brutal country, just like many Indians claim it is.

Girls , especially Pakistani girls, and not supposed to be outspoken. That is why Ali Bhutto was shot.

It was a poor idea to divide India and Pakistan, even if the Pakistanis wanted it.

The idea of uniting religion and state is a really, really bad idea. Pakistan will be backward until it manages to get the religion out of politics.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
maybe these Arab women should shut up and "disappear" too?  ::)

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3609.htm

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »
The trend will be toward westernization all across the Middle East, because that is the way the rest of the world is headed. I recall that during the Freedom Bus rides and the Civil Rights voter registration marches,it seemed impossible that the rednecks and kluxers could ever be defeated.It took decades to arrest some of them, but the resistance to civil rights did not last all that long, from 1960 to 1972 or so.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 08:22:33 AM »
americans here still think womens rights is a stupid idea. I know a guy who talks about the economy would bwe fixed if women stayed home instead of working and taking jobs from men.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
americans here still think womens rights is a stupid idea. I know a guy who talks about the economy would bwe fixed if women stayed home instead of working and taking jobs from men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, all we would need to do is triple men's wages and make divorce illegal. basically, return to the 1950's, and of course, lobotomize all the women. Then it would be a piece of cake.

Women are more productive in the workplace than at home, unless they are perhaps planting or harvesting crops at home. A society that excludes women from productivity is going to be backward and  stagnant.

In 1950, the per capita income of Taiwan and Egypt were equal. Taiwan is now developed, Egypt is corrupt, inefficient and stagnant. The most productive industry is based on foreigners sightseeing what ancient Egyptians did thousands of years ago. Islam is worse in most ways to American Fundamentalism, which is also backward and ignorant.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 08:10:47 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, all we would need to do is triple men's wages and make divorce illegal. basically, return to the 1950's, and of course, lobotomize all the women. Then it would be a piece of cake.

Women are more productive in the workplace than at home, unless they are perhaps planting or harvesting crops at home. A society that excludes women from productivity is going to be backward and  stagnant.

In 1950, the per capita income of Taiwan and Egypt were equal. Taiwan is now developed, Egypt is corrupt, inefficient and stagnant. The most productive industry is based on foreigners sightseeing what ancient Egyptians did thousands of years ago. Islam is worse in most ways to American Fundamentalism, which is also backward and ignorant.

Thanks all so much!