Author Topic: Poll Dancing  (Read 4596 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Poll Dancing
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 11:07:53 AM »
Let's speculate on what happens of the President gets 300 electoral votes.

If that happens, I predict the Obama will remain in office and sirs will continue to make dumb statements and quibble with everyone to at point out hos utterly dumb they are.

Actually, that is what sirs will do no matter what. And of course, he will continue to point out how unfair all reporting and news sources except those of the ultra ratbag right.

Eventually he may be bronzed, and placed in the Monument to the Unknown Lumpenproletarian.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
And Xo, not surprisingly, also incapable of seriously debating an issue.  Even had a perfect tangent....the notion of Obama getting 300+.  But, no, had to knee jerk right into the immature snark mode.  Bravo
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
I fail to see any reason to assume that Romney could get 300 votes. Things are looking pretty grim for him to even come close.

There will be no landslide for either side. The Electoral College is just stupid, and the voting is always wildly distorted because of the stupid winner-take-all rules that have never made any sense, so there are no landslides there that mean anything.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 11:22:33 AM »
I fail to see any reason to assume that Romney could get 300 votes. Things are looking pretty grim for him to even come close

ok, that's a better effort.  Now, let's expand on that.  IF HE DID, then he would have won fair and square, minus any direct evidence of foul play, correct?  You can sit back and be miserable for another 4 years, with H & Bsb    ;)

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:11 AM »
I predict God will save America and vote 6 million times for Romney so we can invade Iran and kill muslims.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 12:12:54 PM »
I'll take that bet it doesn't happen

I thought I warned you about being so obtuse.  I's very unbecoming

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »
With that soap opera effort now out of the way, the point of this thread was again related to the polling.

Could have fooled me.

Seems the answer you were looking for was reaction to a Romney win at 300+.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »
If Obama wins I'm gonna buy more guns and purchase some gun/ammo stocks!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 01:27:27 PM »
With that soap opera effort now out of the way, the point of this thread was again related to the polling.

Could have fooled me.

Apparently it did, when a yes or no, would have sufficed, way back on page one, instead of some required extrapalation of an answer, that you're still percolating over apparently

Seems the answer you were looking for was reaction to a Romney win at 300+.

The answer I was looking for, when you were asked, required a yes or no.  It required very little reaction of any kind.  Can we move on now?  Your long produced extracted "yes" has been recorded

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 01:29:19 PM »
Apparently it did, when a yes or no, would have sufficed, way back on page one, instead of some required extrapalation of an answer, that you're still percolating over apparently

And what would yes or no answer?

Even CU didn't respond to your question correctly.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 01:36:04 PM »
Apparently it did, when a yes or no, would have sufficed, way back on page one, instead of some required extrapalation of an answer, that you're still percolating over apparently as well

And what would yes or no answer?

...the question asked.  Your position, no more, no less.  sheeeesh     ::)

Even CU didn't respond to your question correctly.

Was he required to??  But if it makes you feel better, I'll pose it for him, and he can choose to answer it or not

Cu4....if Romney pulls 300+ electoral votes, and barring any direct evidence of some direct voting fraud or manipulation at the state level, will you be content that he won,..congratulations President-elect Romney?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »
then the answer is yes.

Although i have no idea what that has to do with polling , unless you are using polling to be synonymous with voting.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
then the answer is yes.

Yea, we got that by response #23, vs page one when the question was simply asked the 1st go around, but that was apparently like pulling teeth

Although i have no idea what that has to do with polling , unless you are using polling to be synonymous with voting.

No........the idea has to do with my subsequent response in reply #25, if you care to move on

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
Unfortunately your #25 was not a yes or no answer. And it dealt with polling prognostication and not ballot counting.

Apparently your query was confusing even to yourself.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
Unfortunately your #25 was not a yes or no answer.

Nor was it asking you or anyone else a question at that point, thus did not require a "yes or no".  Your prolonged extracted yes, was recorded     ::)

We've moved on, in case you hadn't noticed