Author Topic: Gun Sales Surge After Obama Re-election!  (Read 22410 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gun Sales Surge After Obama Re-election!
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2012, 02:28:31 PM »
...based on nothing more than Xo's 99% wrong hypocritical say so.     :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:07 AM »
Lets see. Sirs is first a nut plus he is also a gun nut. So he would be a nut nut gun nut. That's like north north west.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2012, 04:36:57 AM »
You sure produce alot of verbage without actually producing anything of substance.  It's kinda like a black hole in debate.  By all means keep up the hypocrisy of rationalizing why H is justified in carrying a weapon, and not simply some gun nut, but I am for the very same reasons he carries

(and yes, I did note the passing reference you made of us being nuts, but you quickly went on to rationalize his ok to carry, but as of yet have failed to explain why I shouldn't be allowed.  Imagine that)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
The fact is that President Obama's reelection is a stupid reason for some gun nut who already owns more guns than he can shoot at once to go out and buy another.

sirs has nothing to protect. He does not have a job where people have much incentive to rob him.

It is perhaps a good idea to cause everyone to believe that one is heavily armed and likely to murder an intruder. It costs nothing to do this, just as pasting THIS PROPERTY PROTECTED BY (fill in the blank) is a good idea.

A colleague of mine had a problem with local teenagers breaking into his house and stealing DVDs, CDs, recorders and players and occasionally food.

He and I designed a sign announcing his membership in the Boa Fanciers Association, with some pictures of really large boas and a description of a boa attack. We posted five posters near all the possible entry -laces and after that, there were no more burglaries.

Someone did steal the back bumper off his wife's Taurus, though. It was parked in the driveway.

Having loaded weapons laying about the house is a less good idea.

This gun collecting is mostly just an example of White Guy Stupidity, and will not make anyone safer.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 02:23:20 PM »
The fact is that President Obama's reelection is a stupid reason for some gun nut who already owns more guns than he can shoot at once to go out and buy another.

There is more to it than that.

Buying guns is better than buying gold, they do not loose value if you care for them and the same sorts of circumstances that make gold rise in value bump guns up also.

It is easyer to buy a pallet of serviceable military surplus guns than a short stack of gold coin, and gold is only a little thrill to touch and own , when you buy gold you buy paranoya , next you must buy a safe and a gun.

If you just buy the guns , during the zombie plagues you will be able to sell your investment for whatever you want as well as use it for self defense.

I can only imagine the twinkie per pistol ratio.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
sirs has nothing to protect. He does not have a job where people have much incentive to rob him.

So, because xo, someone who erroneously thinks he knows better, says so, I should be denied the right to better defend myself and my family?  Priceless

Having loaded weapons laying about the house is a less good idea.

And who the hell has advocated that notion??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 03:34:35 PM »
That was what Hnumpah claimed, don't you read?

Maybe he only wanted unloaded guns to scare away burglars with, but he alsomade a big deal of how cocking his shotgun made a scary sound.

In any event, buying more guns will not make anyone safer,and reelecting the President did not make anyone less safe.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »
Mine are loaded because there is no one else in my house but my wife and I. We both know how to use them and handle them as if they are loaded, whether they are or not. If that's a problem for you, good - it means I will probably never have to shoot you for breaking in.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »
Not to mention, they're in locations that only H & the spouse are aware of, as opposed to laying about the house.  Anyone trying to break in and "find some" are likely to get popped long before they get close to any

Couldn't help but notice also how Xo didn't pull back the reference that I have "nothing to protect".  Sure speaks volumes

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »
You have nothing to protect in the sense that Hnumpah had when he had a job delivering money and valuables. Not too many people really want to steal a massage table, but cash is always desireable.

Anything not under lock and key is laying around the house in my book: in a drawer, in the "secret" clock, that sort of place.\

I have no need or inclination to burglarize anything.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2012, 06:08:21 PM »
I have plenty to protect despite your erroneous misperceptions, including the idea that I supposedly carry a massage table around    ::)

And anything in a secured and/or specific location that only the owners of the house know of, is NOT "laying around the house".  That's not just my book, that's simply a logical book

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »
Okay, so you have not even  massage table to carry around and defend with firearms. Even less to defend with your numerous firearms. Of course, your gun collection would clearly be worth stealing.

It is pretty hard to hide things where thieves cannot find them,but they are still instantly accessible. There is the Fake Book, the fake clock gun holder, the safe behind the picture on the wall,and under the sofa cushions,and the tricked out ottoman. Am I giving away all the secrets here?

And I am not even a burglar.

BSB

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 12:20:44 PM »
Sirs, being a zero you have zero to protect. And BTW, I never said anything about taking gun owners rights away. I said zeros like you shouldn't be allowed to carry. You carry going to the local store to buy milk. That means you're a nut-job.

And Bear, I have to agree with XO, having loaded guns around is not a good idea.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »
Nice to see our resident ignorant leftists demonstrate yet again their supposed superior "I just know better" idiocy.  I can only thank God they're not dictators, in charge of the country.....Goodbye Constitution. 

I have neither a gun collection nor can a thief find them without knowing where they are, and none of them include Xo's graspless efforts.  Amazing how I'm a "zero" for defending myself and family, while H just "shouldn't", but really ok if he does, since he has to protect stuff more valuable than himself, apparently.  Transparent hypocrisy does't fit either of you 2 well, but I can see how proud you are in wearing it.  Good for you 2

BSB

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 01:04:45 PM »
You're a ZERO now, you were a ZERO 10 years ago, you'll always be a ZERO.

BSB

P.S. Clearly Sirs is a wellfare queen. He is in here all day everyday.