Author Topic: Union Fail! Walmart Reports Record Sales!  (Read 559 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Union Fail! Walmart Reports Record Sales!
« on: November 23, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
Union Fail: Walmart Reports Record Sales

by Ben Shapiro 23 Nov 2012,

Despite union efforts to target retailers like Walmart, businesses are reporting record Black Friday traffic ? the biggest sign yet that the unions are out of touch with the American people. Starting at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Walmart put its products on Black Friday sale, sparking a run to the stores and earning the stores record sales.

They?ve already sold nearly 2 million towels, 1.3 million televisions, and 250,000 bicycles. According to Walmart Chief Executive Bill Simon, over 1.3 million Walmart staffers are on duty. There have been picket lines around the country, but the movement has been far less effective than expected.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/23/Union-fail-Walmart-records-record-sales

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Union Fail! Walmart Reports Record Sales!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:22:37 PM »
I did not go to Wall Mart today.

Mostly because I just don't believe the sale price is worth the sale aggravation.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Union Fail! Walmart Reports Record Sales!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »
I NEVER darken the door of any store bigger than the Family Dollar on Black Friday because of the hassle.

Wal Mart forcing its employees to work on Thanksgiving and not even paying overtime can only be described as chickenshitty.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."